Posted: 3 years ago

Is that why she went to Hollywood? I heard on Twitter that after her breakup with SRK -  the nepo gang was trying to suppress her and make her out of work? Is this true ? 

Won't be surprised if this is true. Glad she made the move though, she's been soaring ever since. 

Dunno . After getting Quantico, she hardly did anything in BW 

Your gonna include SRK in the nepo gang ? Just cause he is friends with Karan. I dont even like him and thats not fair. 

It sounds true 

That filmfare article no heroes for PC was plain mean 

It's horrible why would someone post this unless to defame someone. It makes it sound like everyone has a grudge against her

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb3W7vgWAAAQH5m?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by priya185

It's horrible why would someone post this unless to defame someone. It makes it sound like everyone has a grudge against her

Thats harsh. But that was early 2012 and she had the show in 2015. Maybe some people tried to cancel her. I dont think it went anywhere. 

Originally posted by priya185

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb3W7vgWAAAQH5m?format=jpg&name=medium

And yet this is one of those articles that is believable. Even the part about Aamir Khan. Though let me make it clear. I don't believe in all this hogwash.

I don't know if PC was actually going to get banned or not, but somewhere even she had an inkling that her time was going to be up soon. She was in the top for some time to the point where Deepika was being compared with her despite coming much later. But she had to have known that a whole slew of nepo kids were on their way and she wasn't going to remain top too much longer. She moved out at a good time.

Though I doubt she planned her move properly. Getting a TV show is great but now she is becoming a Bollywood actor married to a singer. It's like she stopped trying after making the move.

Edited by ProfMcGonagall - 3 years ago

Gauri and her gossip gang was probably very happy, little she knew her hubby will start flopping.