Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kudos to PC . Kaam se Maroo as Priyanka said. They all ganged up and literally ostracized her. I remember Karan tweeting against her and same Karan inviting her back to his show with Kareena(who mocked her publicly ).Down to the Knees you snobs😊

I might not like certain things about her but there is no doubt ,Priyanka rose above and made a mark globally. I respect her Grit. She is an inspiration n reiterated - Success is the biggest revenge 👏

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She was not getting any movies. Salman even made her sing the song that she did in Hollywood. He thought her voice was auto tune. I think she was not happy in Bollywood. She looked miserable but look at her now she is so happy. I think she made the right choice.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midsommar

Why didn't they defame Katrina, Deepika, Anushak, Vidya Balan or any other successful outsider? She is not powerful, she is irrelevant to bollywood today. The "camps" don't care about her.

Vidya balan lost 12 movies. Everyone made fun of her fashion. Srk loves Katrina deepika and anushka. You need connections in able to survive.

Edited by Bekind - 3 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

If it's true that would make srk a coward who is ready to romance but not ready to take a stand when his friend and family chastising pc 

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
KewlDude thumbnail

She hardly did anything in HW too. Only on this forum would people think getting a TV deal is an achievement as if that signals success in this crowded era of streaming wars.

OT: Can you blame anyone for banning her though? The woman was after every married man she worked with.

And those married man were some saints.  Why couldn't they keep it in their pants? 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Which 12 movies? "Everyone" making fun of Vidya fashion had to do with her being an outsider and not because she actually had a horrible fashion sense? 

Why couldn't PC maintain connections despite of being in the industry for 15 years but others could?

If you follow priyankas interviews or anything, she has maintained that she is bad at forming connections and has always had her own close knit of friends. She would rarely mingle with bw insiders. I find that admirable that she stood true to herself. Success in bw does not come easy if you are not one of those people who suck up to bw biggies and act like you are their best friends just so you get films, etc

I find her intelligent as she would fake it when necessary especially with the likes of kjo, etc. the audience liked her and that’s what primarily saved her despite having numerous flops, etc

Edited by vsbarry - 3 years ago
coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Kudos to PC . Kaam se Maroo as Priyanka said. They all ganged up and literally ostracized her. I remember Karan tweeting against her and same Karan inviting her back to his show with Kareena(who mocked her publicly ).Down to the Knees you snobs😊

I might not like certain things about her but there is no doubt ,Priyanka rose above and made a mark globally. I respect her Grit. She is an inspiration n reiterated - Success is the biggest revenge 👏

Word.

Bekind thumbnail

Which 12 movies? "Everyone" making fun of Vidya fashion had to do with her being an outsider and not because she actually had a horrible fashion sense? 

Why couldn't PC maintain connections despite of being in the industry for 15 years but others could?

you need to do some searching. Vista confirmed in a interview that she lost 12 movies. And a director even invited her, showed some pictures of her. And said look at these pictures, do you think you will appear good in the movie? You think her fashion sense is horrible, why? Can’t she wear the clothes she enjoys wearing?? Who are you or myself to judge what looks good on her. If it makes her happy that’s what it should matter. She is much better actor than deepika , Katrina, aliaa and anushka combined.

I don’t know but we cannot deny one thing, Bollywood had and always will have a gang/groupism. 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

you need to do some searching. Vista confirmed in a interview that she lost 12 movies. And a director even invited her, showed some pictures of her. And said look at these pictures, do you think you will appear good in the movie? You think her fashion sense is horrible, why? Can’t she wear the clothes she enjoys wearing?? Who are you or myself to judge what looks good on her. If it makes her happy that’s what it should matter. She is much better actor than deepika , Katrina, aliaa and anushka combined.

I don’t know but we cannot deny one thing, Bollywood had and always will have a gang/groupism. 

Vidya was a rank outsider. And that is where the real struggle is for entry into bw. The industry is intolerant to outsiders but they are even more shallow than anything.
Priyanka won miss world so entry into bw was expected. As is today with manushi, people will accept her with open arms in bw. Beauty queens are accepted as long as they don’t overshadow star kids. When they do, then these gangs get upset.
 If an outsider is making it big, there is turbulence. And I have noticed this for almost every outsider who has made or is making it big. 

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

As the story goes...Mrs Khan went ballistic when Mr Khan developed a soft spot for PC and vice versa. She along with her Mrs Khan's Angels did everything to defeat PC. Mr Khan was paranoid of losing stardom over this contrversy plus being someone who is scared of failure allowed Mrs Khan's Angels to protect him. PC then shifted to another planet to conquer other galaxies. Mrs Khan and her Angels rejoiced, Mr Khan kept mum and PC went on to create her own fleet of Avengers... The End. 

Edited by Loveforlife - 3 years ago