Rohit Shetty & Akshay drop out KJo and Dharma from Sooryavanshi?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

😃 If it is I am loving it !

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The rats run the fastest when a ship is sinking if it is true😆 They signed up with Karan knowing perfectly well what he was doing and decided to dump him to avoid the backlash? this is nothing but cowardice and an attempt to win public's approval and this comes from someone who likes Rohit

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If it's true, Karan deserves it. He does the same to everyone else while pretending to be friends with them.

Maybe now he will learn it can be done to him too. Rohit Shetty and Akshay Kumar are not trustworthy types either. They've always been like this. There was that time Akshay had a falling out with Shirish Kunder and Farah Khan and abandoned his movie with them and even refused to promote it. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The rats run the fastest when a ship is sinking if it is true😆 They signed up with Karan knowing perfectly well what he was doing and decided to dump him to avoid the backlash? this is nothing but cowardice and an attempt to win public's approval and this comes from someone who likes Rohit

+1

Karan deserves to learn this lesson. Maybe all this controversy and rats abandoning the ship will finally teach him some lessons. He should lay low and let all this pass and then come back being a better person. Stop the crazy nepotism, give chances to others, stop backbiting and spreading gossip about everyone and grow up. This could be a great thing that happened to him if he learns from it.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Maximum poster c naam hatjaega🤣 boycott na ho

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Well Kjo ran the same way from SRK. I don't think it is karma. But I am loving the irony. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Well Kjo ran the same way from SRK. I don't think it is karma. But I am loving the irony. 

So I guess considering I am an SRK fan, i should be enjoying this😆

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sooryavanshi is still like 5 months away...

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rajkummar Rao and Sonam starrer took similar action.No worries they will be back together after the outrage cools down.