Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm not a Salman fan but seeing stuff like this, it's obvious why his friends love and respect him. He may have a million issues but he would never pull a stunt like this they way Akshay and Rohit are. 

If this movie was with Salman, he would have never abandoned his friend and run away to jump onto whatever new bandwagon is popular currently. He wouldn't have spread this kind of PR either. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Still its just reeking of opportunistic vibes if it was done for these reasons...I mean its not like Karan committed a crime or anything....I don’t exactly respect the people who change people like clothes as per their convenience....

Maybe based on Indian law he didn't. But with the whole university scandal going on here in the USA. Parents have faced jail time using their name, money and connections to get their kids into colleges. There kids weren't really qualified. There were other deserving kids. I know that is hard to decipher with talent which more subjective.

I agree, in an ideal world it should be done on principal and not because the entire country is upset with Karan Johar right now. 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I'm not a Salman fan but seeing stuff like this, it's obvious why his friends love and respect him. He may have a million issues but he would never pull a stunt like this they way Akshay and Rohit are. 

If this movie was with Salman, he would have never abandoned his friend and run away to jump onto whatever new bandwagon is popular currently. He wouldn't have spread this kind of PR either. 

Akshay is the only Bollywood superstar who gets bothered of his image on the internet.He is mindful of the internet trolling. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

But kjo is the producer, how can they remove his name from the film? He invested money into it, I highly doubt this has happend unless we get confirmation of it 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The rats run the fastest when a ship is sinking if it is true😆 They signed up with Karan knowing perfectly well what he was doing and decided to dump him to avoid the backlash? this is nothing but cowardice and an attempt to win public's approval and this comes from someone who likes Rohit

If this is true then I am happy . Totally agree with the post . Still I am happy . Want Karan Johar to feel lonely and helpless .Pride comes before  fall .

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

But kjo is the producer, how can they remove his name from the film? He invested money into it, I highly doubt this has happend unless we get confirmation of it 

If he already invested money than he will get a return on investment too. Regardless if his name is removed or not. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They are all fair weather friends..

KJo deserves all this. But isn't Akshay being hypocritical too?

Didn't he want Neeraj to drop SSR and cast him instead in MS Dhoni biopic?

Neeraj stood firm, otherwise ....I even cringe to imagine him in that role..

Doesn't he go around "recommending" actress to producers?

Now acting all holier-than-thou!!!

At least KJo is an insider so his obsession with nepotism doesn't come off as weird!!

How ethical was it of an outsider Akshay to try to snatch the work of another outsider, a newcomer?

Akshay Kumar in that regard is  worse that K/Jo...

Sau chuhe khake haz ko chale...

LOL!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don't trust KRK but Salil gives reliable news. That's shocking if it's true. 

Fake news alert

They might remove him from posters and Marketing but this is not happening

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zoinks

Could be. Since Akki has fired Reshma. Waise bhi zabardasti ghus gaya tha Simba ke time pe.

Why did Akki fire Reshma? Wasn't she doing great for him?