Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Kisko pata? Maybe Reshma's old habit of using one's power and connections to elevate other client/s. In this case Kjo.

I think it's because she charges too much money. Salman dumped her because his family didn't want her taking a piece of the pie because it means less for them. Akshay's image is already whitewashed so why does he need her anymore? She can't add anything extra for him now. As long as the current govt stays in power for a few years, he's golden til then.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The rats run the fastest when a ship is sinking if it is true😆 They signed up with Karan knowing perfectly well what he was doing and decided to dump him to avoid the backlash? this is nothing but cowardice and an attempt to win public's approval and this comes from someone who likes Rohit

I told you Akshay only wants successful people around him. He steals the roles for the best movies and sequels. The moment this over- reaction will stop these two will run with their tail between legs to KJO. He needs to launch his son in future too.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

If it's true, Karan deserves it. He does the same to everyone else while pretending to be friends with them.

Maybe now he will learn it can be done to him too. Rohit Shetty and Akshay Kumar are not trustworthy types either. They've always been like this. There was that time Akshay had a falling out with Shirish Kunder and Farah Khan and abandoned his movie with them and even refused to promote it. 

I blaming KJO here for trusting Akshay here. He should have ignored him

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I don’t know the reasons but if its for whatever is going on right now then its leaving such a bad taste...I mean what were they trying to prove even? ðŸ¤”

To improve his image among Shushant's fans that he is not supporting KJO and Dharma Production. Looks like he will get the opposite reaction from everyone.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Could be. Since Akki has fired Reshma. Waise bhi zabardasti ghus gaya tha Simba ke time pe.

Now he would permanently out of Dharma production forever.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

They are all fair weather friends..

KJo deserves all this. But isn't Akshay being hypocritical too?

Didn't he want Neeraj to drop SSR and cast him instead in MS Dhoni biopic?

Neeraj stood firm, otherwise ....I even cringe to imagine him in that role..

Doesn't he go around "recommending" actress to producers?

Now acting all holier-than-thou!!!

At least KJo is an insider so his obsession with nepotism doesn't come off as weird!!

How ethical was it of an outsider Akshay to try to snatch the work of another outsider, a newcomer?

Akshay Kumar in that regard is  worse that K/Jo...

Sau chuhe khake haz ko chale...

LOL!!!

+1

Now people are seeing why some outsiders like Akshay make it difficult for others.

Where are SSR fans now?

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Maybe based on Indian law he didn't. But with the whole university scandal going on here in the USA. Parents have faced jail time using their name, money and connections to get their kids into colleges. There kids weren't really qualified. There were other deserving kids. I know that is hard to decipher with talent which more subjective.

I agree, in an ideal world it should be done on principal and not because the entire country is upset with Karan Johar right now. 

exactly to all the people saying his money his connection whatever just imagine being treated by doctor who bought the sear and didn't even made 1 % effort in being good and because of them someone deserving could not get the seat and got bullied to no end so thier mediocrity won't be out and it's you who is now stuck with a doctor who is terrible at thier job. You won't say thier money thier choice. What is wrong will always remain wrong. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

+1

Now people are seeing why some outsiders like Akshay make it difficult for others.

Where are SSR fans now?

Akshay needs to be question by police over Dhoni movie ðŸ¤£

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluehue

exactly to all the people saying his money his connection whatever just imagine being treated by doctor who bought the sear and didn't even made 1 % effort in being good and because of them someone deserving could not get the seat and got bullied to no end so thier mediocrity won't be out and it's you who is now stuck with a doctor who is terrible at thier job. You won't say thier money thier choice. What is wrong will always remain wrong. 

Exactly people also forget that just like they pay to go to the doctor. And they have no other choice if mediocre doctors keep cheating their way in to go to a mediocre one. People also pay for entertainment. And they have no alternative if mediocrity keeps getting a privilege over genuine talent. Karan can spend his money the way he wants. If we also get a choice on how to spend our money. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It actually shows how wrong everyone in Bollywood is. As soon as a person is of no use to you, they are dropped. Be it insiders or outsiders, nobody cares.