Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

adding more of her statement here, read the part in red :

"I went abroad as one part of the movie was shot and there was time before the next schedule, so I headed to the US with my mom. I had no clue about these allegations against Sushant. When I returned, I got to know about it and took to social media to clarify that these claims are baseless."

"I met both Sushant and Mukesh after the incident. Sushant was very upset because of these allegations. He told me how through this Metoo campaign someone is trying to malign his image in public and troll him."

Sushant, back then, had shared a screenshot of his conversation with Sanjana and apologised too. He had clarified that as he cannot get in touch with the actress, who was in the US, he is sharing their conversation details to prove that these allegations are untrue. 

Sanjana said, "I had no issues with him posting the screenshots because the allegations were wrong and he had to prove his side. The actor was sure that someone is trying to malign his reputation with a full plan but who, he never mentioned. Sushant was a very private person, he never discussed his personal life with me.""When the next shoot schedule of the film began, Sushant took time to recover but I and Mukesh were constantly with him throughout."

Red part. It's obvious someone deliberately wanted to Ruin him. 

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

what🤓Did he say that? Does that mean the servant was his informant?😕

That man is so weird 🤢

Not in that way. Maybe because the servants wanted to let him know regarding Sush's health. 

Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

He had a habit of changing numbers. 50 times bit is exaggerated I feel.

Sekhar Suman said it. In one month he frequently changed his no. For 50 times someone close to SSR informed him according to him 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Sekhar Suman said it. In one month he frequently changed his no. For 50 times someone close to SSR informed him according to him 

He is saying a lot of lies. I would wait for the police.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kaya65

what🤓Did he say that? Does that mean the servant was his informant?😕

That man is so weird 🤢

She is talking about Mahesh Shetty his best friend...

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

She is talking about Mahesh Shetty his best friend...

ohh i thought mahesh bhatt because with him everything is possible

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think sushant director also mentioned how he kept changing his phone numbers. I wonder what was bothering him. I wish his family was there with him that day. Love sushant, wish he didn’t die and stayed alive