Akshaye Khanna wants cbi enquiry about sushant.

Posted: 3 years ago

File a petition in court asking for the same. 

the article says he took medicine with juice but Rhea and other supporting her were saying that he stopped taking medicine......so who is right ?

Originally posted by anjs

the article says he took medicine with juice but Rhea and other supporting her were saying that he stopped taking medicine......so who is right ?

Not just Rhea and her supporters.. Mahesh, Sushant's best friend also said he had stopped taking medications

I don't think that is a real Twitter account of Akshay Khanna 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Not just Rhea and her supporters.. Mahesh, Sushant's best friend also said he had stopped taking medications

he did ?? okay, dont remember him saying that...

he did ?? okay, dont remember him saying that...

Remember reading an article here that Mahesh said Sushant had stopped taking his meds and said he was feeling better now.. unless I am confusing him with someone else.. but I do think it was Mahesh

They are already too late. This is a high profile case that has impacted millions of people. And sorry but I don't have faith in the investigative prowess of our police (irrespective of the state). Also the proximity that Mumbai police has to Bollywood bigwigs.

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Remember reading an article here that Mahesh said Sushant had stopped taking his meds and said he was feeling better now.. unless I am confusing him with someone else.. but I do think it was Mahesh

Yes it was Mahesh. He said The Servants informed him that Sush stopped taking medicine and when he spoke to Sush about that he said he is fine hence he stopped taking it. 

But Y was medicine found if he stopped taking those. Everything is so weird. Also, the 5 diary of him who knows what information did the police get from those. 

Sushant changed his sim like 50 times in few month