Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

But Y was medicine found if he stopped taking those. Everything is so weird. Also, the 5 diary of him who knows what information did the police get from those. 

Sushant changed his sim like 50 times in few month

This one point is so important. No person would do that unless he was feeling threatened of something. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

This one point is so important. No person would do that unless he was feeling threatened of something. 

I hope this Angle gets investigated. Someone will definitely know his gf or friends or atleast the diary. Or maybe he bottled up everything inside. God knows 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

But Y was medicine found if he stopped taking those. Everything is so weird. Also, the 5 diary of him who knows what information did the police get from those. 

see this

There were online reports stating there were sort of misunderstandings between Sanjana and Sushant while they were shooting for the film and at the same time there were also the MeToo allegations that were making rounds in town. On the basis of these articles and online reports and the various allegations related to their fight and MeToo, the interrogation officer asked various questions to Sanjana.

As per close sources, the young lady denied all the allegations and also termed the news articles and various other reports as unethical and that they hold no truth. She further assured them that there was no substance to these reports and they were just rumours.

In her statement to the police, she revealed how during the shooting of 'Dil Bechara' MeToo allegations against Sushant were splashed all over and that there was no truth behind it.

During the questioning which continued for more than seven hours, Sanjana said she had auditioned for the role in 'Dil Bechara' and in 2018 director Mukesh Chhabra, who is also making his debut as a filmmaker signed her. She later got to know that Sushant will be playing the lead in the movie with her. She met Sushant first time on the sets of the movie. The film 'Dil Bechara' was previously titled 'Kizie Aur Manny'.

Those publications who posted the blind or articles about those allegations need to be questioned and hold responsible.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

adding more of her statement here, read the part in red :

"I went abroad as one part of the movie was shot and there was time before the next schedule, so I headed to the US with my mom. I had no clue about these allegations against Sushant. When I returned, I got to know about it and took to social media to clarify that these claims are baseless."

"I met both Sushant and Mukesh after the incident. Sushant was very upset because of these allegations. He told me how through this Metoo campaign someone is trying to malign his image in public and troll him."

Sushant, back then, had shared a screenshot of his conversation with Sanjana and apologised too. He had clarified that as he cannot get in touch with the actress, who was in the US, he is sharing their conversation details to prove that these allegations are untrue. 

Sanjana said, "I had no issues with him posting the screenshots because the allegations were wrong and he had to prove his side. The actor was sure that someone is trying to malign his reputation with a full plan but who, he never mentioned. Sushant was a very private person, he never discussed his personal life with me.""When the next shoot schedule of the film began, Sushant took time to recover but I and Mukesh were constantly with him throughout."

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I feel sorry for sushant that he is not able to defend himself. I wish he survived and was alive to tell his story. Because it seems like someone was after him

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This allegation appears to have had a major impact on his health. I hope they will find out who was behind it.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He had a habit of changing numbers. 50 times bit is exaggerated I feel.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes it was Mahesh. He said The Servants informed him that Sush stopped taking medicine and when he spoke to Sush about that he said he is fine hence he stopped taking it. 

what🤓Did he say that? Does that mean the servant was his informant?😕

That man is so weird 🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What is Akshaye's angle. 

zaniax thumbnail

This case has become a mess! Not sure what’s his family’s take on CBI as ultimately its their decision.