Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldbrew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I wonder where he disappeared too. He had some strange artsy movies with that girl Antara Mali ... 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is good looking! But as an actor I found him average! Maybe if he got better movies !

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thought he was a decent actor with good looks and height - not sure what went wrong in his case 

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Used to think he was so cute back in the days. Not a good actor though. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

2 guys I will always have regret for not making it big - Aftab and Jimmy Shergil. 

When Kasoor released, I forgot how many times I watched the movie in theatre and local cable (stolen version) 🤣 He was THE handsome guy of early 2000s. Heck how many times I watched Kya Yahi Pyar Hai and tolerated Amisha Patel for this guy🤣. 

He has aged so gracefully. 🤗

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I really like him. My favorite movie is still hungama, It would’ve been great if he was in the new hungama and Rani was the lead actress. Rimi is racist 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Where is he gone.long time now not seen him.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

2 guys I will always have regret for not making it big - Aftab and Jimmy Shergil. 

When Kasoor released, I forgot how many times I watched the movie in theatre and local cable (stolen version) 🤣 He was THE handsome guy of early 2000s. Heck how many times I watched Kya Yahi Pyar Hai and tolerated Amisha Patel for this guy🤣. 

He has aged so gracefully. 🤗

Kasoor! I remember that song dekha jo tumko, man so classy he was in it with that sweater and chasme!