Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Evil Kareena is behind every outsider, don't you know? Burn witch at the stakeπŸ€ͺ

This would be a better example of inventing things that others have never said !! πŸ‘

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

This would be a better example of inventing things that others have never said !! πŸ‘

Well I did read "He was finished off for providing Star Kids too much competition" 2 weeks ago

So I can parrot that theory right πŸ˜³

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Well I did read "He was finished off for providing Star Kids too much competition" 2 weeks ago

I particularly never said Kareena was behind it. There was clearly an effort to malign him. Rajive Masand had to be collaborating with someone. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

There are people here spreading murder conspiracy theories, slandering everyone including his girlfriend, posting videos from loons like Payal Rohatgi, and crying day and night over imagined persecution while throwing dirt on everyone else. As I said before, they were the same ones doing the same before. Only the targets change. We must never miss out on being on a fake moral high horse. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Let it go, you wouldn't get it even if I explain it to you thousand times 😊

hotchoco thumbnail

Evil Kareena is behind every outsider, don't you know? Burn witch at the stakeπŸ€ͺ

Not just Kareena. Burn everyone because we are new fake Sushant fans. We demand justice. πŸ€’

Now every stan is jumping on the bandwagon to cry about how their favorite was mistreated by evil Karan and Adi. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

There are people here spreading murder conspiracy theories, slandering everyone including his girlfriend, posting videos from loons like Payal Rohatgi, and crying day and night over imagined persecution while throwing dirt on everyone else. As I said before, they were the same ones doing the same before. Only the targets change. We must never miss out on being on a fake moral high horse

There is so much irony in your comment!

hotchoco thumbnail

Just start ignoring like I've decided to. πŸ˜ƒ

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

There are people here spreading murder conspiracy theories, slandering everyone including his girlfriend, posting videos from loons like Payal Rohatgi, and crying day and night over imagined persecution while throwing dirt on everyone else. As I said before, they were the same ones doing the same before. Only the targets change. We must never miss out on being on a fake moral high horse. 

Clearly you have given up on your faulty comparison argument. You were thanking your stars someone came to save you. Yes, anyone who questions a flawed investigation that reached a conclusion within four hours is a conspiracy theorist. For those of us who have read about 1984 in detail know that the police sometimes is very well working for higher powers. It is us asking difficult questions which every wise person will tell you is a healthy way of keeping power in check. Fail one argument start another. It is a never ending cycle or circus. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

You wouldnt be able to explain it even once.