Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

There are people here spreading murder conspiracy theories,

Why am I the only one who is called out for doing it. 😆😆

If anything im following the lead of Sushants fans  🕵️ Mystery Solve Karein Aaye

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Clearly you have given up on your faulty comparison argument. You were thanking your stars someone came to save you. Yes, anyone who questions a flawed investigation that reached a conclusion within four hours is a conspiracy theorist. For those of us who have read about 1984 in detail know that the police sometimes is very well working for higher powers. It is us asking difficult questions which every wise person will tell you is a healthy way of keeping power in check. Fail one argument start another. It is a never ending cycle or circus. 

I decided to ignore you because none of your debates have even the slightest sense in them. So for the last time, keep crying day and night but nobody takes you seriously. We already know you were slandering Sushant yourself regarding the #metoo accusations and never had anything good to say. Now you are on a fake moral high horse using him to hit out at everyone you hate including posting edited and manipulated videos. 

Everyone is allowed to have whatever opinion they want. Kareena not wanting Sara to date her first boyfriend is her opinion and she's allowed to have it. That doesn't mean Sushant was being maligned and persecuted and driven to his death. Having to deal contract issues like anyone in business does not mean Adi was driving Sushant to suicide. Those are all normal parts of life that everyone has to deal with. People don't roll out the red carpet for you and having these entitled expectations can only come from having zero experience.

Keep on ranting but I've already dealt enough with your ridiculousness. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why am I the only one who is called out for doing it. 😆😆

If anything im following the lead of Sushants fans  🕵️ Mystery Solve Karein Aaye

I'm waiting for the armchair experts to solve the murder and put Rhea and Mahesh Bhatt in jail. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I'm waiting for the armchair experts to solve the murder and put Rhea and Mahesh Bhatt in jail. 

Even if that happens it wont be Rhea or Mahesh but Alia/Karan who are blamed 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I decided to ignore you because none of your debates have even the slightest sense in them. So for the last time, keep crying day and night but nobody takes you seriously. We already know you were slandering Sushant yourself regarding the #metoo accusations and never had anything good to say. Now you are on a fake moral high horse using him to hit out at everyone you hate including posting edited and manipulated videos. 

Everyone is allowed to have whatever opinion they want. Kareena not wanting Sara to date her first boyfriend is her opinion and she's allowed to have it. That doesn't mean Sushant was being maligned and persecuted and driven to his death. Having to deal contract issues like anyone in business does not mean Adi was driving Sushant to suicide. Those are all normal parts of life that everyone has to deal with. People don't roll out the red carpet for you and having these entitled expectations can only come from having zero experience.

Keep on ranting but I've already dealt enough with your ridiculousness. 

You were very well interested in debating me when you came. When your argument felt flat on its merits is when you decided to give up. Again you stating my arguments have no sense in them doesn't prove they dont have sense in them. I pointed out exactly where your argument lacked in logical reasoning, reading comprehension and analysis. Crying day and night not really instead I laughing at you because everyone knows you just want protect nepotism creators and products here. I am not crying because you want to portray me as a cry baby all you are capable are these meritless rants and no substantive debate. People can have the opinion they want on Kareena and her remarks. So if people found them rude they found them rude. Nobody said those remarks alone drove Sushant to death. Stop putting words in people's mouth. Powerful people manipulating contracts is wrong if they break them. Shekhar Kapoor seemed to be suggesting that Sushant got cheated. There is laws against that. Yes videos are def manipulated just because you don't like what they convey. Again empty statements with nothing to back them up. Next time don't start a debate you aren't capable of finishing and point the flaws on others by empty assertions. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Are we still trying to dig up petty interviews to revert from the real issues like lobbying, stealing people's work, planting fake blinds, and creating fake PR narratives.

As much as I dislike KJo, let us not for a SECOND forget that Adi Invisible Chopra was the one who drove Anushka and Vaani to destroying their faces. This blame shifting is stupid and diverting from real issues. The REAL issue is the lack of an equal opportunity and platform. The lobbying. The blinds. The vindictive narratives. NOT what people said on a stupid show that was petty and childish to begin with. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not just Kareena. Burn everyone because we are new fake Sushant fans. We demand justice. 🤢

Now every stan is jumping on the bandwagon to cry about how their favorite was mistreated by evil Karan and Adi. 

In the other topic there was mother Teresa who called me a disgusting person because I said Ranveer benefited from the loss (Ram Leela) of Sushant. She wants to present herself as a saint, but has no problem diagnosing Ranbir as a drug addict after meeting just once. 🤪

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Even if that happens it wont be Rhea or Mahesh but Alia/Karan who are blamed 😆

Alia and Karan are at the top but supporting players are Aditya Chopra, Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, and SRK. Special appearance by Rhea and the Bhatts. 

Wonder which one drove the getaway car. 

I am just wondering how Aamir and Ranbir haven't gotten caught yet in this giant conspiracy to take down someone everyone was jealous of. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

You wouldnt be able to explain it even once. 

okay whatever you say😆

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

In the other topic there was mother Teresa who called me a disgusting person because I said Ranveer benefited from the loss (Ram Leela) of Sushant. She wants to present herself as a saint, but has no problem diagnosing Ranbir as a drug addict after meeting just once. 🤪

That's how it goes here. How dare Ranveer and Anushka be called ugly. The ugly one is Rani and she's the one that should get plastic surgery!! 🤣