Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

You watch an actor's audition tape or photoshoot pics and come to a conclusion that he isn't good enough...that's fine. Kjo saw RS playing TT and decided he wasn't good enough. I agree RS aint a conventional good looker...but so isn't VD who he launched . 

And what to say about Adi Chopra , he made beautiful faces like Anu and Vaani feel insecure enough to go for a surgery 🤔Apni biwi ko kyun nahi bolta surgery karwane 😈

He had a type.. he thought Varun was good-looking

adi did ask his wife but she point blank refused.. so he decided k agar ghar wali ko plastic surgery k lie force nahi karsakta tou I will force the women I work with

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

oh okay, I see. It was alright for Juhi to say SRK is ugly and brown and Aamir should be there instead. But we should all cry like babies because Kareena didn't want her step-daughter to date her first hero. Oh the persecution. 🤣

I didn't say what she said was ok. Why are you putting words in my mouth dear? Read my comment carefully and tell me where I said it. I just clarified that she never told the director to caste someone else and nor did she have the influence as a newcomer.

Who is crying here? Neither is Juhi my relative. Nor is Sharukh or Karan. In fact, Anushka and Ranveer aren't either. 😆😆😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

You watch an actor's audition tape or photoshoot pics and come to a conclusion that he isn't good enough...that's fine. Kjo saw RS playing TT and decided he wasn't good enough. I agree RS aint a conventional good looker...but so isn't VD who he launched . 

And what to say about Adi Chopra , he made beautiful faces like Anu and Vaani feel insecure enough to go for a surgery 🤔Apni biwi ko kyun nahi bolta surgery karwane 😈

Beauty is subjective. Maybe he thinks Ranveer is ugly but Varun isn't? Similarly, maybe Adi thinks Rani is beautiful but Anushka isn't? They don't have to agree with your opinions. 

Adi never told anyone to get surgery. Anushka herself said Adi told her "you're not beautiful so you're going to have to act." It's harsh but truthful. She isn't the type that is going to be able to get movies based on her beauty like Aishwarya can. Katrina doesn't need to act at all and still she will keep on getting work. Anushka didn't have that. He told her to concentrate on her craft. It's not his problem that these people are vain and immediately run to get surgeries because they want to be in that Aishwarya/Katrina league. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I didn't say what she said was ok. Why are you putting words in my mouth dear? Read my comment carefully and tell me where I said it. I just clarified that she never told the director to caste someone else and nor did she have the influence as a newcomer.

Did Kareena have power to do anything to Sushant? Why did you cry for 50 pages about a comment that didn't even name him? The point is that people are allowed to have their own opinions. That doesn't mean anyone is being persecuted.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

He had a type.. he thought Varun was good-looking

adi did ask his wife but she point blank refused.. so he decided k agar ghar wali ko plastic surgery k lie force nahi karsakta tou I will force the women I work with

What is Kjo's type ?? 🤔

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

What is Kjo's type ?? 🤔

Varun is his type

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Did Kareena have power to do anything to Sushant? Why did you cry for 50 pages about a comment that didn't even name him? The point is that people are allowed to have their own opinions. That doesn't mean anyone is being persecuted.

First of all stop exaggerating. I didn't cry for 50 pages there were plenty others finding her remarks rude. Not to mention I had to reply to your lame arguments. She said what she said on a public platform. That automatically makes it rude. And yes, if Deepika can get Vicky Kaushal removed from Padamavat. If Aamir can get it Deepika removed from Dhoom 3. Than she can get him removed from a movie. That is the point at issue. Juhi never tried to get Shahrukh removed from a movie. You brought a completely irrelevant  comparison here dear. 

I could have found Juhi's remarks rude too. If I said I didnt than you would have a valid point. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Fawad and Sid were too! 👍🏼 There was also a Sid from TV that he clearly had the hots for ! He would dance terribly on Jhalak and Karan would still give him comments like "Hero no. 1."

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Fawad and Sid were too! 👍🏼 There was also a Sid from TV that he clearly had the hots for ! He would dance terribly on Jhalak and Karan would still give him comments like "Hero no. 1."

Indeed.. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beauty is subjective. Maybe he thinks Ranveer is ugly but Varun isn't? Similarly, maybe Adi thinks Rani is beautiful but Anushka isn't? They don't have to agree with your opinions. 

Adi never told anyone to get surgery. Anushka herself said Adi told her "you're not beautiful so you're going to have to act." It's harsh but truthful. She isn't the type that is going to be able to get movies based on her beauty like Aishwarya can. Katrina doesn't need to act at all and still she will keep on getting work. Anushka didn't have that. He told her to concentrate on her craft. It's not his problem that these people are vain and immediately run to get surgeries because they want to be in that Aishwarya/Katrina league. 

Ummm ok lol. Vaani and Anu both who are mentored by Adi and both of them ran to do surgeries and its just a coincidence. 😆

Anyways my point was something else . Mostly actors are chosen or rejected based on video auditions coz there is a hell lot of difference between onscreen and offscreen. KJo I remember had mentioned of looking at the poster later and saying this won't work...that seemed like a legit opinion.