Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Koffee with Karan show is like his movie Student of the Year where all the rich & happening kids stick & party together, wear all the branded clothes, bitch about others & on the other side all the not so happening people watch from far with envy n wishing to get in.

Karan Johar is like the headmaster picking the people that get in. What a pompous & shallow show. I wish they treat actors like professional workers not some god gifts from heaven. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Did Karan actually agree to shoot this ? Coffee is spelled with the K?  Not because the host’s name starts with K but because this Bollywood and only 1 person has gone to college! And unfortunately Sara Ali Khan was busy that day. πŸ€£

This show is gynecologist of the industry. It’s all about releasing babies and babas! 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LMAO, Vir is absolutely brilliant with his roast. End mein KJO ka chehra dekh kar mood off hogaya. πŸ˜‚

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAO, Vir is absolutely brilliant with his roast. End mein KJO ka chehra dekh kar mood off hogaya. πŸ˜‚

Haha same here

BW apologists will use this video to defend KJo khala.

Dekho Dekho how gracious of khala to let this gig happen on the show. I don't think a person who is so secure in his place can drive anyone to suicide.

The public needs to STFU their anger is misdirected.. Nepolia Johar and KJo khala are innocent πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

Dekho Dekho how gracious of khala to let this gig happen on the show. I don't think a person who is so secure in his place can drive anyone to suicide.

The public needs to STFU their anger is misdirected.. Nepolia Johar and KJo khala are innocent πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

They did not made it available during show. Somehow its was available after Sushant’s demise.

Looks like a strategy. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

When was this shot? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

If it was shot recently I thought that have been the main purpose. That Karan is laughing back at the tolls and not too affected by them. They are even underhandedly mocking people talking about privilege. The way he says, "The people invited on this show can afford everything in this hamper and yet it is being given to them for free. That is how unfair the world is." OR the way he completely changes tune when he receives the hamper. Implying that the people mocking insiders are just upset that they aren't privileged insiders themselves. Mocking is actually going both ways if you watch carefully enough. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This aired during the Koffee awards at the end of the season so at least over a year ago.