Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Outsiders toh respect karte hain na audience ki.....go and watch their movies.....Tripti says her movie was in the theater for 7 days...and there were hardly 25 people there....

https://t.co/my8CXJM6VK">pic.twitter.com/my8CXJM6VK

— Silambarasu Sivakurunathan (@SilamSiva) https://twitter.com/SilamSiva/status/1277647186373697536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 29, 2020

Yami Gautam 's debut was a hit ...what relevant offers did she get immediately ? Illeana 's debut super hit Barfi..again hardly got good roles. And here comes Alia in the same year with a below average Soty act and on KJo's requesting gets a high profile Imtiaz film.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Yami Gautam 's debut was a hit ...what relevant offers did she get immediately ? Illeana 's debut super hit Barfi..again hardly got good roles. And here comes Alia in the same year with a below average Soty act and on KJo's requesting gets a high profile Imtiaz film.

Yami and Ileana have boring look and feel on screen.

People relate Yami as fair and lovely wali and Ileana as flower pot from south Indian industry.

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Yami and Ileana have boring look and feel on screen.

People relate Yami as fair and lovely wali and Ileana as flower pot from south Indian industry.

And Alia in SOTY acted and looked like God's gift to Indian cinema. 

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Only few artists truly cares about their fans lol.

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Other than Sonam's posts on Karma (oh that blich...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) have there been any other posts by "Star kids?" 

What did I miss?

Also, already not watching any of their movies. Neither will I in the future. I liked Alia as she looked cute, but after all this mishap, I think I'm fineπŸ˜‡

colossial2015 thumbnail

And Alia in SOTY acted and looked like God's gift to Indian cinema. 

Alia is way better than these two. In think Barfi belonged to Ranbir and Priyanka. Iliana never existed for me in that movie.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

They are doing face saving and trying to take the public for granted but I bet they are going through very rough times and must be feeling very insecure.

Well said. Sab kjo campers ki phat rahi hai πŸ˜†

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Alia is way better than these two. In think Barfi belonged to Ranbir and Priyanka. Iliana never existed for me in that movie.

Ofcourse Barfi belonged to Rk, PC. However Illeana's debut was much talked about then. She looked beautiful. Bagged all the best debut awards and still got no significant offers like Alia. πŸ€”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Other than Sonam's posts on Karma (oh that blich...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) have there been any other posts by "Star kids?" 

What did I miss?

I don’t think anything. Nothing new has been said by them about fans. But Tamasha is here β€οΈ

colossial2015 thumbnail

Ofcourse Barfi belonged to Rk, PC. However Illeana's debut was much talked about then. She looked beautiful. Bagged all the best debut awards and still got no significant offers like Alia. πŸ€”

Looking beautiful does not means she is a good actor. Flower pots and paintings do look beautiful. Pretty girls are easily available in Bollywood. So no awards.