Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

These Nepo kids have Zero respect and love towards Audience

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

AFter seeing the insensitve, tone deaf and reeking with Nepotism post of Disney,

it clearly tells us that these actors and producers give zero craps about the audience.

They are rubbing salt on the wounds and laughing at us and thinking.. kahan jayengi yeh public..they will come back and watch our films again.

OTT was a platform for non star actors. now these asholes are taking over OTT as well.

Seriously boycott all their films and web movies tv shows. If they can't respect the sentiments of the audience, why the fcuk should we watch them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are doing face saving and trying to take the public for granted but I bet they are going through very rough times and must be feeling very insecure.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

teach them a lesson...👍🏼

indeed they are arrogant so need to break that arrogance if they can't respect their parents struggle and hardwork how will they respect the audience

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Outsiders toh respect karte hain na audience ki.....go and watch their movies.....Tripti says her movie was in the theater for 7 days...and there were hardly 25 people there....

https://t.co/my8CXJM6VK">pic.twitter.com/my8CXJM6VK

— Silambarasu Sivakurunathan (@SilamSiva) https://twitter.com/SilamSiva/status/1277647186373697536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 29, 2020

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe this might prove your point further! 

https://youtu.be/ZJ-JTrezpLY

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This whole Disney+Hotstar thing just proves that it is not only the actors or typical producers that are responsible for this favouritism. In fact, in this case, they probably had nothing to even do with this decision so this pointing fingers at nepo kids is getting us nowhere. This is a systemic issue that can only be improved first by mass support for those being snubbed. Instead of boycotting, we need to be watching and cheering for the smaller movies. Every day, there's some boycott trend...just imagine the power if there was a "Watch Dil Bechara/Lootcase/Khuda Haafiz" or "Support Kunal Khemu" trend daily. 

Edited by HugeScarcity - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

This whole Disney+Hotstar thing just proves that it is not only the actors or typical producers that are responsible for this favouritism. In fact, in this case, they probably had nothing to even do with this decision so this pointing fingers at nepo kids is getting us nowhere. This is a systemic issue that can only be improved first by mass support for those being snubbed. Instead of boycotting, we need to be watching and cheering for the smaller movies. Every day, there's some boycott trend...just imagine the power if there was a "Watch Dil Bechara/Lootcase/Khuda Haafiz" or "Support Kunal Khemu" trend daily

Brilliant 👏

I would even add #watchbulbul or #triptidimri to the list

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Brilliant 👏

I would even add #watchbulbul or #triptidimri to the list

Manoj Bajpayee 's Bhonsle movie is also released but I rarely saw any comment there. This is the main problem, bashing, boycotting won't work if we don't uplift the underrated ones. I am talking about giving credit and hyping the talented ones, that's what we audience need to do more. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Manoj Bajpayee 's Bhonsle movie is also coming but I rarely saw any comment there. This is the main problem, bashing, boycotting won't work if we don't uplift the underrated ones. I am talking about giving credit and hyping the talented ones, that's what we audience need to do more. 

But bashing is so much fun na...bring old video...doctored ones and bash the nepo kids.....itni mehnat outsiders ke liye kar lo...shayad logon mein awareness aaye ki which movie is releasing when..thoda hype create ho..

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But bashing is so much fun na...bring old video...doctored ones and bash the nepo kids.....itni mehnat outsiders ke liye kar lo...shayad logon mein awareness aaye ki which movie is releasing when..thoda hype create ho..

Bashing has been fun always. Appreciating someone is really hard for people. I don't even agree with Bashing, healthy criticism is fine.