Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Daisy21

My all anxiety is just vanished after seeing the last montage. It seems the story is back on track.....focus will be on RoshAn and they both fight back together to beat inner demon of aman. Perhaps mystery about main villain will be also disclosed. Let's see.....what's stored for us...

Let's hope....It can create same magic and back with a bang after a long wait...

Started counting days....

For me my anxiety is vanished when Rehaan-Shayari is not in montage😆😆Frankly for me show mein Jinn ho ya na ho par RoshAn hone chahiye. I think Roshni will lose her baby 😭and Aman will get to know that Roshni had donated her Kidney to Parveen. Story wahi se shuru hogi jaha par end hui thi SBS mein dikhaya tha. Rehaan-Shayari honge show mein par main focus RoshAn hi honge. 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Btw are they gonna continue before lockdown roshni death track or not?? Hope they will come up with new track and give freshness to show like initial episodes of show

Perhaps they will continue with that but won't drag too long...

Btw initial episodes were just magical...tough to bring back in current situation...let's see what's coming..

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Perhaps they will continue with that but won't drag too long...

Btw initial episodes were just magical...tough to bring back in current situation...let's see what's coming..

Pehle wala magic nahi hoga ye sure hai because of Pandemic but now story will have more romance and relationships. I want RoshAn relation to be more mature. Roshni should be more mature now and Aman more calm.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Pehle wala magic nahi hoga ye sure hai because of Pandemic but now story will have more romance and relationships. I want RoshAn relation to be more mature. Roshni should be more mature now and Aman more calm.

Even other supernatural show nagin is also using vfx after pandemic i guess there will be no loss in showing lesser vfx but atleast show some magic along with relatinships

I just hope show will not loose trps because of less vfx nd magic stuff as we all know when after leap they showed hotel track at that time trp failed miserably and after zehraal nd red moon princess show was on rise but lockdown happened

Show is promoted as supernatural/fantasy thriller so viewers will expect that stuff and when they will not get then they will not come to watch show 

Don't  know how they will manage this hoping for good trps anyway