So July 13 th a fresh episode

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi frendz as per a recent article where gul khan said fresh start will b from 13 th July as we all know and she also confirmed shoot has already began

Means after 3 months we are goin to see a fresh episode from July 13 nice 

She also gave hint on upcoming story where she told that itโ€™s goin to b lot of relationship and romance drama that means roshni will come to know about her past and now itโ€™s her turn to start hating and showing attitude towards nawab sahab any ways frendz letโ€™s wait and watch what kind of surprises are stored for us by her

Stay home stay safe guys 

Producer Gul Khan opens up on Budget Cuts and Change in Script!

Speaking to a leading portal, Star Plus show 'Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka' producer Gul Khan opens up on making changes in the script and budget cuts in the show.

June 29, 2020 1:52 PM

indiaforumsView Profile

While the entertainment industry has finally resumed it's shooting, the makers will have to undergo several difficulties regarding the budget cuts, limited number of staff, change in scripts and much more. Speaking to a leading portal, Star Plus show 'Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka' producer Gul Khan opens up on the same. 

Speaking to Pinkvilla, Gul Khan stated that they have to cut down the action sequences in the show and they have been told that they have to reduce the level of graphics because the show had a heavy action scene and also to make up for the footage. She also mentioned that because of the curfew of 9 pm, they have to pack up by 7.30 pm so that the team reaches home by 9. She also mentioned that the crew strength will also be one third, so they will have to create a second unit. She added that the everybody in her team is being extremely cooperative and supportive. 

Opening up on the budget cuts, Gul Khan mentioned that the economy is crashing and it is in depression so their budgets will also suffer. They will have to find out a way and be innovative and as a team, they will have to find out a way to sustain the production quality with less budget. She mentioned that the script of the show had to be toned down as it had high action scenes in almost all the episodes. 

What do you guys think of the above news? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/producer-gul-khan-opens-up-on-budget-cuts-and-change-in-script_166305

A new Jodi is also entering in show Rehaan and Shayari , their love story will also start along with RoshAn. As they have to create a second unit so now two love stories will be shown in this show RoshAn and new jodi.๐Ÿ˜’ 

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/shruti-sharma-on-her-role-in-yehh-jadu-hai-jinn-ka-shayari-is-jhalli-completely-different-from-me-1695051-2020-06-29

Shayari is another copycat of Roshni and Rehaan another Aman , both will paired up ๐Ÿ˜† Dont worry RoshAn bhi rahege show mein par ab unke scenes less honge as now story will also be focused on this new jodi . May be both of them will patch up RoshAn in future, kya kare shooting hours 7:30 tak hi hai. 

Now very very less action and graphic scenes as economy is crashing worldwide.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

Star Plus serial 'Yeh Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka' will now have less magic and more poets. Because Aman and Roshni are coming in the life of a guest whose name is Shayari. The shooting of the serial has started and new characters.

Star Plus serial 'Yeh Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka' will now have less magic and more poets. Because Aman and Roshni are coming in the life of a guest whose name is Shayari. The shooting of the serial has started and new characters are coming soon with new episodes. The producer of the serial Gul Khan has revealed the entry of both new characters in the serial 'Yeh Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka' on his Instagram handle. One of the new actors is Shruti Sharma who earlier played the role of Palak in Gul Khan's own serial 'Nazar 2' and Dhanak in the serial alliance. The other is Tick Talk star Shehzada, who recently appeared as a contestant in Colors' reality show 'Mujhe Shaadi Karoge'. Shruti Sharma will play the role of 'Shayari' in the serial 'Yeh Jadoo Hai Jinn Ka' and the character of Shehzada is Rehman Ahmed Khan.

Shruti Sharma told Aaj Tak about her character, "All the characters I've played so far, be it Dhank, Palak, Sneha or Nazia, this character is different from all those characters. So far I have played very quiet and deciple characters. She is a character who is my character, she is a jolly girl in this serial. She lives her life as it is today, just live it to the fullest. So this The character who is very flirtatious, very messy and very fussy. That character is completely different from me, so I am also very excited to play that character. This is the girl who wants to do it. "

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/vice+daily-epaper-vicedeng/shruti+sharma+s+entry+in+serial+yeh+jadoo+hai+jinn+ka+is+going+to+be+seen+in+this+role-newsid-n194468174

Now she will do her Shayari ๐Ÿ˜†and now less magic. can understand budget cuts๐Ÿคฃ

Before the break, there was a time..

When we use to get tired of seeing special effects only...

Perhaps the upcoming track which will focus on relationship....will brings us Aman realising his mistakes, clearance of misunderstanding between RoshAn...and many good things...

Originally posted by Daisy21

Before the break, there was a time..

When we use to get tired of seeing special effects only...

Perhaps the upcoming track which will focus on relationship....will brings us Aman realising his mistakes, clearance of misunderstanding between RoshAn...and many good things...

ya in a way its good ab tak jyada Jinn aur Ayaana family ko hi save karte rehte the , ab dono ke beech proper conversation dikhega and yes Shayari will do her shayari all those Urdu words and all that and somewhere i am glad that Chotu ,Locha Pari and Imraan is out ๐Ÿ˜†Just time pass they were and koi interest nahi aata tha , Imraan se bhi bore ho haye the kam se kam Shayari aur Rehaan track is better than this as they are adults. Now this is no kids show.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

Originally posted by magicalM

ya in a way its good ab tak jyada Jinn aur Ayaana family ko hi save karte rehte the , ab dono ke beech proper conversation dikhega and yes Shayari will do her shayari all those Urdu words and all that and somewhere i am glad that Chotu ,Locha Pari and Imraan is out ๐Ÿ˜†Just time pass they were and koi interest nahi aata tha , Imraan se bhi bore ho haye the kam se kam Shayari aur Rehaan track is better than this as they are adults. Now this is no kids show.

how this shayAn track will be different from RoshAn....that is the point....just same character, same plot....will that work or not....I wish some differences will be there....

As long as two tracks goes simultaneously...it's okay...no worries if both track get equal screen time...

But if the track focus new pair much...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

Less vfx...less action can be adjusted....but...[sorry for sharing my personal pov]

Anyway...Others may like it  

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago

Tfs. 

Again new entry  ??  Any way now waiting for new episode.

Is it really coming on 13th? SP hasn't confirmed time and date yet. Today is already 10th.

Originally posted by Daisy21

Is it really coming on 13th? SP hasn't confirmed time and date yet. Today is already 10th.

Yess fresh episodes are from 13th