Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

I had not watched IMMJ 1 but actually i was feeling bored and started watching IMMJ S2. Nowdays it has cruise scenes that's why liking it. but i know main phir leads ki revenge wali marriage hogi . I will leave it when YJHJK start again. My weakness i cant handle 2 shows at the same timeπŸ˜†. 

Look my madness for RoshAn Vansh Riddhima ke scenes mein bhi mujhe Aman aur Roshni dikh rahe the like Aman is Vansh wahi classy rich attitude and Roshni like Riddhima sweet and innocent.🀣

True even I can't handle two shows.

Awwww lol!

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Montage shows aman in two colours one is roshni side colors which is yellowish which depicts good side and other side color is from jinn which is green blue which depicts evil side

I just hope this time they will really show who is actually jinn nd will give him leads typ importance , how many days they are gonna show him in ghoonghat

Instead of giving so many diff villains like red moon princess and other please introduce main villain kala jinn who is titular character.... it will be interesting to see kala jinn vs roshan

Edited by Rajpatil12 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

True even I can't handle two shows.

Awwww lol!

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Montage shows aman in two colours one is roshni side colors which is yellowish which depicts good side and other side color is from jinn which is green blue which depicts evil side

I just hope this time they will really show who is actually jinn nd will give him leads typ importance , how many days they are gonna show him in ghoonghat

Instead of giving so many diff villains like red moon princess and other please introduce main villain kala jinn who is titular character.... it will be interesting to see kala jinn vs roshan

Abhi jyada VFX aur magic nahi hoga Gul mam keh chuki hai . Shayri aur REhaan ki lovestory bji start hogi iss show mein ab. Budget cur karna hai . Kids are not allowed in shows now to Chotu bhi nahi hoga. So they are adding one more love story along Roshan.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Abhi jyada VFX aur magic nahi hoga Gul mam keh chuki hai . Shayri aur REhaan ki lovestory bji start hogi iss show mein ab.

So thats why im telling introduce him by taking good actor for that character even with lovestory in anyway they have to incorporate jinn as his name is in shows title so by introducing actor for that character they dont need anymore jinn vfx

And in anyway without villain how they will proceed storyline they need one main villain so its high time to introduce him then use less magic after his entry

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

So thats why im telling introduce him by taking good actor for that character even with lovestory in anyway they have to incorporate jinn as his name is in shows title so by introducing actor for that character they dont need anymore jinn vfx

And in anyway without villain how they will proceed storyline they need one main villain so its high time to introduce him then use less magic after his entry

I think Ashita Dhawan new entry is also Jinn who is Rehaan's mother. Khair lets see its now like season 2 only itna long gap ho gaya  hai. 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

I think Ashita Dhawan new entry is also Jinn who is Rehaan's mother. Khair lets see its now like season 2 only itna long gap ho gaya  hai. 

Going by logic of nazar i guess main kala jinn will also be related to aman's fam , maybe smita bansal/ashita dhwan mother or father(smita and ashita are sisters in show am i right??)

And from montage im getting vibe that main kala jinn will be in focus in S2 as in montage he is in forefront.....before lockdown he was always in background

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My all anxiety is just vanished after seeing the last montage. It seems the story is back on track.....focus will be on RoshAn and how they both fight back together to beat inner demon of aman. Perhaps mystery about main villain will be also disclosed. Let's see.....what's stored for us...

Let's hope....It can create same magic and back with a bang after a long wait...

Started counting days....

Edited by Daisy21 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Btw are they gonna continue before lockdown roshni death track or not?? Hope they will come up with new track and give freshness to show like initial episodes of show

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

My all anxiety is just vanished after seeing the last montage. It seems the story is back on track.....focus will be on RoshAn and they both fight back together to beat inner demon of aman. Perhaps mystery about main villain will be also disclosed. Let's see.....what's stored for us...

Let's hope....It can create same magic and back with a bang after a long wait...

Started counting days....

Yes new montage gives me feel that story will be back on main track which is kala jinn vs roshan rather than roshan vs other villains such red moon princess and zehraal