Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

Gul Mam replied in her Insta story that they are banking episodes and exact date is still not fixed but it will be aired within 2-3 weeks. Means in the beginning of Aug. Mahabharata will end in July month .

Aur waise bhi i am not interested in Rehaan-Shayari love story and it seems half of the episode will be allotted to them. Only interested in RoshAn jo ki ab less scenes mein hi honge I will wait . Aur baaki time pass ke liye Aditi-Vikram ki IG stories to hai hipata chalta rahega kuch kuch like Roshni in Library and reading tons of books๐Ÿ˜†. Jaadu ab pehle wala nahi rahega Magic will be very less now due to Coronavirus ๐Ÿ˜ก.

regularly getting updates of new addition of actors in rehan shayeri's story.....seems new story will get focus this time. Not blaming makers...perhaps it's the best way in this situation...but all other stories adding characters as subplots.. They could think in other way as they are getting time to bank episodes

After waiting up to August if we get to see less Roshan scenes...it will be heart breaking.....

It was one of the good shows among its contemporaries....1st channel and makers ruined it by butchering male lead's character...then this pandemic effect...which is very unfortunate....

Let it start soon...we have to wait till that...

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

regularly getting updates of new addition of actors in rehan shayeri's story.....seems new story will get focus this time. Not blaming makers...perhaps it's the best way in this situation...but all other stories adding characters as subplots.. They could think in other way as they are getting time to bank episodes

After waiting up to August if we get to see less Roshan scenes...it will be heart breaking.....

It was one of the good shows among its contemporaries....1st channel and makers ruined it by butchering male lead's character...then this pandemic effect...which is very unfortunate....

Let it start soon...we have to wait till that...

Both Aditi and Vikram are shooting to unke scenes to honge par ek episode mein kitne honge ye pata nahi. I watch this show on Hotstor so usme synopsis hota hai so i will FF and watch Roshan scenes . I am excited for Roshni scene in Library where she is reading books . I think iss Pandemic ki wajay se they have to make plan B also like agar koi ek sick ho gaya jo ki na ho to unke pass dikhane ke liye ek story to rahegi. Like Parth in KZK. aur waise bhi ab jyada action ya magic nahi hoga to inhone socha ek aur love story add kar de like Gul Show Ishqbaaz jaha 3 love stories thi. Waisa bhi kuch isme hoga. 

I had seen one story where all members are sitting around table aur usme Aman aur Rehaan saath the. Salma Roshni bhi thi. lets see kya hota hai.

Pammi91 thumbnail

When are new episodes starting??

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

coming from 27th july...date is announced by channel finally.

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

coming from 27th july...date is announced by channel finally.

Literally after 4 long Monthslast episode was on 27th March. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCtNRzeolVb/

Montage is change ๐Ÿ˜Š

Promo is same but i think they will release a new promo also as 10 days are still left.

magicworld thumbnail

Yes i like this Montage . Eagerly waiting for it, cant believe 4 months ke baad air hoga.๐Ÿ˜Š

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally we have a date!๐Ÿฅณ

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Finally we have a date!๐Ÿฅณ

YES ๐Ÿฅณbas new promo bhi release karde exciting sa. Actually i was bored and started watching Ishq mein marjawan 2๐Ÿ˜†but now i will shift my focus again on YJHJK.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

YES ๐Ÿฅณbas new promo bhi release karde exciting sa. Actually i was bored and started watching Ishq mein marjawan 2๐Ÿ˜†but now i will shift my focus again on YJHJK.

Oh god. I used to watch S1 and that show ๐Ÿ˜†

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Oh god. I used to watch S1 and that show ๐Ÿ˜†

I had not watched IMMJ 1 but actually i was feeling bored and started watching IMMJ S2. Nowdays it has cruise scenes that's why liking it. but i know main phir leads ki revenge wali marriage hogi . I will leave it when YJHJK start again. My weakness i cant handle 2 shows at the same time๐Ÿ˜†. 

Look my madness for RoshAn Vansh Riddhima ke scenes mein bhi mujhe Aman aur Roshni dikh rahe the like Aman is Vansh wahi classy rich attitude when office track was there and Roshni like Riddhima sweet and innocent and damsel in distress.๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago