CID

|| Noor E Khuda Ft. Abhijeet on Pg14|| - Page 6

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

The little tiger has grown up a little bit.. but still you can consider little. ๐Ÿ˜›

Obviously I remember youโค๏ธ 

I miss all of you. Riya Bunny, BT di, GD, Roopal, Himi di, Anu di, Payel di, SD di, Anji, Parii, Hiral and others๐Ÿ˜’

Yes.. I can guess surely.. DUO IS YOU FAVโค๏ธ

Thank you for your review ๐Ÿค—

You're still little to me๐Ÿ˜‰

Same. I miss those long talks on this forum too. Although I don't really miss CID so much (mostly coz I know what they'll bring if it comes back). 

I remember watching cricket a few times and saying to mum that there's no fun watching it alone. It was so much fun watching and live chatting here with everyone. That Ind-Ban match is still my favourite!๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23Diya thumbnail

Thank you very much Diya๐Ÿค—

It's nice to see you here againโค๏ธ

If you have time then watch the episodes after 1390 till end. They are some real good episodes with nuce DUO and sweet team scenes... close to the time of 2008-2009. 

@Red: Episode 1509 - Daya lapata

@Blue: Episode 1465 - Killer artist 

Both of these episodes are worth watching especially the KILLER ARTIST. 

Thank you! It's nice to see you too.๐Ÿ˜›

I think I've watched all the episodes from that era. They had lovely scenes.

Are these episodes available on YT?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Friendship Dayโค๏ธ

DUO VM || Yaar yaaron Se Hon Na Juda

Again an amazing VM... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Loved the selection of scenes...

The scene from the episode 1222, CID in train is another of my favourites. I just loved the entire conversation between Abhijeet and Daya. Then the next, Abhijeet almost fainting and Daya catching him on time... Basically, I loved Abhijeet and Daya in these two episodes. Their entire fake fight in the first episode reminded me of Pakya and Dadaji from Mousetrap.

Abhijeet and Daya singing in the car, the entire "adrak wali chai" scene, the last scene from that episode with them smiling, "dost to hum bhi the tumhare" scene all made me go back to those good old days when I used to desperately wait for the episodes...

The of course, the aazadi ki jung episode where Abhijeet and Daya reconciled... That was the episode which made me start watching CID once again after skipping 10 episodes in a row...

Then, that super hilarious scene from "The Return of The Dead Man"... Daya dressed up as a girl. I'll never forget that. It always makes me burst out laughing...

Absolutely loved it... โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

And yes, a belated Happy Friendship Day to you... ๐Ÿค—

Couldn't come here yesterday so am wishing you today...

Although I couldn't recognise two scenes:

One at 1:00 where Abhijeet and Daya half-hug in the bureau. I remember having watched the episode but I forgot the name and number.

Another at 1:20 where they both are jogging towards each other.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Actually Yes๐Ÿ˜†

Well just one though. Here it is..

https://youtu.be/5Y9Nlrrc0WY

I am crazy about MCU movies๐Ÿคช I have gone to hall for Endgame three time and cried my heart out every time๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

I love RDJ way too much.โ˜บ๏ธ 

Besides him, I like Thor, Doctor Strange and Spiderman. 

Chris Evans is fine. But not a fan. Also not a fan of Bucky.

Sorry for butting in your conversation...

Awesome VM... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

It made me emotional... I was again reminded of how much I cried while watching Endgame... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Watched the movie thrice and every time I ended up crying my heart out... 

You too a fan of Thor and Doctor Strange?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

23Diya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikita_99503

It made me emotional... I was again reminded of how much I cried while watching Endgame... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

(Cross butting in here..๐Ÿ˜†)

It's just so lovely to see more MCU lovers here. Didn't expect that. 

I've watched that movie so many times and it still makes me cry. Same as Civil War and Infinity War. 

But Endgame makes me smile throughout the film and then suddenly there're those two deaths that always makes me cry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But rumour is RDJ will give voice in the next Thor film. In fact it is as good as confirmed. Yay!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 23Diya

(Cross butting in here..๐Ÿ˜†)

It's just so lovely to see more MCU lovers here. Didn't expect that. 

I've watched that movie so many times and it still makes me cry. Same as Civil War and Infinity War. 

But Endgame makes me smile throughout the film and then suddenly there're those two deaths that always makes me cry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But rumour is RDJ will give voice in the next Thor film. In fact it is as good as confirmed. Yay!

Same here... Even I did not expect to see more MCU lovers here.

Glad to meet you Diya... ๐Ÿค—

Me too... Even I have watched these three movies many times and each time they made me cry.

Endgame... Those two deaths always make me cry. The entire movie makes me smile but those two deaths... I always end up crying no matter how much I try not to... 

RDJ will give his voice in the next Thor movie?? That's indeed great... 

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG I never imagined a Hindi song feeling so good with a English movie VM. And it really is extremely good 

The song fit so perfectly with the scenes. Every scene with RDJ has to be good, there's no other option there. โ˜บ๏ธ  But I so loved seeing little Morgan there. ๐Ÿ˜›

Please make more...(greedy greedy๐Ÿ˜‰)

I didn't watch a single MCU movie in theatre. I only watched all the films this year. I loved them so much, I had planned to watch Black Widow in the theatre, in the hopes that I'll get to see (or at least hear) some of the other Avengers on the big screen. But a microscopic organism crushed my microscopic dreams.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Same with me...I love him so so much. Riya and I spent months talking about him and still we're never entirely done. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thor is a charmer. Everyone loves him. My mum keeps referring to Thor and Loki as thor, mocha, lauki. ๐Ÿ˜†

Dr. Strange too. I'm excited for part 2 of the film. I hope we can go to the theatre to watch that one.  I like Spiderman but not overly fond of him. I have never watched the old Spiderman films. And in MCU, I liked him in CW and SM1, but mostly due to RDJ. Didn't like SM2 a lot. 

Chris Evan has a dog. He's lovely. Also, I have watched him in Nanny Diaries (he is so awesome with Scar Jo), What's your number and another film whose name I don't remember. That's where my love comes from too. Not to say he is very handsome. 

I didn't notice Bucky until I watched WS. I'm a sucker for good hand to hand combat and he did so well in that role. And my love increased after I read a few comics with him in the lead. Love that character. 

Okay, I'm back to my babbling habits.

Riyu is also RDJ fan? Woah๐Ÿคฉ

We all have so similar choices

Yes Thor is a charmer.. and I have also seen that all Mcu lovers like him.

I watched Infinity war, Endgame, Captain Marvel and SM2 in hall. And people went crazy in the hall during RDJ's scenes of every movie. 

I regret going to hall for Captain marvel..that was such a bore๐Ÿ˜ต

I had planned to go for BW also.. I heard that there can be some IM scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ But this covid 19๐Ÿ˜ก

I didn't watch any other movies of Evans.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

You're still little to me๐Ÿ˜‰

Same. I miss those long talks on this forum too. Although I don't really miss CID so much (mostly coz I know what they'll bring if it comes back). 

I remember watching cricket a few times and saying to mum that there's no fun watching it alone. It was so much fun watching and live chatting here with everyone. That Ind-Ban match is still my favourite!๐Ÿคฃ

I miss CID too๐Ÿ˜’ It's an addiction. 

Oh yeah.. those cricket discussions ๐Ÿคฃ Those are love. 

And our drooling sessions over AS

Thank you! It's nice to see you too.smiley17

I think I've watched all the episodes from that era. They had lovely scenes.

Are these episodes available on YT?

Yeah almost all are available. And you can  check the cid video archives. All episodes are available there.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Again an amazing VM... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Loved the selection of scenes...

The scene from the episode 1222, CID in train is another of my favourites. I just loved the entire conversation between Abhijeet and Daya. Then the next, Abhijeet almost fainting and Daya catching him on time... Basically, I loved Abhijeet and Daya in these two episodes. Their entire fake fight in the first episode reminded me of Pakya and Dadaji from Mousetrap.

Abhijeet and Daya singing in the car, the entire "adrak wali chai" scene, the last scene from that episode with them smiling, "dost to hum bhi the tumhare" scene all made me go back to those good old days when I used to desperately wait for the episodes...

The of course, the aazadi ki jung episode where Abhijeet and Daya reconciled... That was the episode which made me start watching CID once again after skipping 10 episodes in a row...

Then, that super hilarious scene from "The Return of The Dead Man"... Daya dressed up as a girl. I'll never forget that. It always makes me burst out laughing...

Absolutely loved it... โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

And yes, a belated Happy Friendship Day to you... ๐Ÿค—

Couldn't come here yesterday so am wishing you today...

Although I couldn't recognise two scenes:

One at 1:00 where Abhijeet and Daya half-hug in the bureau. I remember having watched the episode but I forgot the name and number.

Another at 1:20 where they both are jogging towards each other.

Thank you so much๐Ÿค—

Happy friendship dayโค๏ธ

That half hug scene is from episode 1275.

The jogging one i don't remember right now. I had cut that scene while watching the episode long ago. I remember the episode though. An army officer killed people to do justice with his son.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Thanks ๐Ÿค— 

I cried my heart out whenever I watch endgame.. my Stark๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yeah kind of fan.. I love Doctor Strange more for Benedict. Have you watched his Sherlock Holmes?

Though I love RDJ's Sherlock Holmes more for RDJ..but Love Benedict's one a lot tooโค๏ธ