Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

gosh these stupid fans will never learn...so what if she’s travelling with him....as a newcomer he’s probably helping her network and get her name out there....it’s quite disgusting how certain solos react to this....! 

Kaushal is not just Sana's manager... he manages many people who are in decent demand... I doubt if he will be helping her will travel logistics all the time...sometimes yes!

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Nope,  fifi was not eliminated during toy task. 

And This convo happened during toy task,  then came fifi asim hand holding task (mirchi task) which was fifi's last task...then fifi got eliminated on weekend

3rd week it was. It all happened in the chronology i mentioned... 16th oct to 18th oct 

And in the 4th week sid confessed to sana About his liking

PS. - sid didn't say punjab se le aaunga. 

He said mumbai le aaunga. 

I think said irrespective of punjab se launga or Mumbai it doesn’t make any difference and Sid definitely didn’t confess such things to fifi, it’s your belief is your choice and the person saying like her doesn’t mean he will get her! I have seen the episode and understood Sid too! I would not like to discuss further on this! I am definitely not one of the shipper who is going to weave things based on 0.30 second clip and forget what’s seen! That line was not Sid 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Kaushal is not just Sana's manager... he manages many people who are in decent demand... I doubt if he will be helping her will travel logistics all the time...sometimes yes!

exactly and initial days he must have helped and for meetings he might pick her, but not beyond that 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Apparently the car Sana shared in her story is his the pink sticker is there and hence the whole saga has started again

I m sure only he doesn’t have that sticker ðŸ˜†

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is baar trolling ko in dono ne samne se invite kiya h

Reply krte troll ko but jo dono ne post choose kiya ye toh suruwat h

And bechare Kaushal aur other male jo bhi ho sab in sab troll pe aayenge

Meine Tony k good news wale tweet pe sidheart ka reply dlha tha is dhe pregnant 🤢

And sid should stop following FC

And sana stop saying shehnaazian

Now i want sana to move out from sids house

Because shipper too are always do snit jab pta h sath rhte h toh snit kyu krna aur sana koi bhi snap ya ig story daale usko jabardasti decoding krna

Sab ke sab obsessed ho gue h professional ke bjaye personal life mein mein inke

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why on Earth should Sana move out due to haters? That would be nonsensical.. is tarah tou boldo Sid Sana should breakup because haters are getting too much

And Kaushal saga never stopped.. not even for a day ever since Sana posted snaps in his apartment.. even when Sana went to shoot, haters and solos were like she is taking a trip with Kaushal.. their comments had nothing to do with it

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I m sure only he doesn’t have that sticker ðŸ˜†

Try explaining that to solos and haters😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

There is only one thing I really really wanna know.. how do these two manage to avoid getting clicked to this extent😆 how?😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

And lastly people became fan of their real bond.. their real personality.. not their professional aspect.. that came secondary.. so of course people will be interested more in their personal equation.. people connected to the bond they share and hence they got this popularity.. so the attention on their personal life is certainly not out of ordinary or anything that should be stopped

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

There is only one thing I really really wanna know.. how do these two manage to avoid getting clicked to this extent😆 how?😆

This even I want to know and why the hell every person whether fan or not ,who spot them together is so concerned about their privacy..what nonsense😆