soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Viral is already into sidnaaz... he also knows kahan se publicity milegi usey  

soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

See i m not saying he spoke about love there but he definitely might hv told fifi that he likes her and will get her to mumbai fr work so that we can take it fm there bec just before this convo , that toy task was going on where sid got upset fr the first time with sana bec he felt she was siding with paras and i remember she ran to him till smoking room saying i m with u only ..so the undercurrents and expectations from each other had already started from there ..

- Yes jyoti. And this episode is from 3rd week... fifi got eliminated on same weekend after this. 

- Sid confessed to sana i like u (in playful manner) in 4th week after saanp seedhi task.

- About Sid saying to Paras that sana likes you and shows it in her actions was in Monday episode of 2nd week (after that door closing nomination task) 

And I checked today. Saw this episode again to be sure. After this episode sana never said to Paras that bahar continue karenge.  Bcoz in the very next episode arti revealed to sana that paras said "tu zariya hai, mahira tak pahunchne ke liye"

Infact she started seeing sid in new light from here. That's why during break up week she said to salman about being possessive for her things.  She said jo meri cheez hai uspe ek confidence hota hai ki wo meri hai,  aur main possessive hoon. (About her being hurt with sid for talking to himanshi)

Why would she use such a statement If she didn't know anything about sid's liking for her. 

P.S.  I know there is a lot of debate on this scene. But i am 100% sure about it.

soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

No i just listened ..later part talks of sid ..it started with paras but hear this clip where fifi says i spoke to sidharth ki kya irada hai and he said i like her but will talk after game and will bring her to mumbai ..

U dont need earphones , sid name is clearly heard ..listen to it ..and paras logically will never tell fifi ki le aounga usko uthake mumbai šŸ˜†

Yes 

And why would paras say abhi nahi kahunga...game ke baad dekhunga.

Paras ne toh pehle hi bol diya tha I like u,  and wanted a love angle in the show itself. 

soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

during toy task fifi was already eliminated if I m

not wrong! Fifiā€™s last task was the mirchi with Asim and the money task 

Anyways even if it was fifi around, itā€™s very unlike Sid to say I will get her from punjab within 2-3 weeks but this convo was much earlier! Like I said, we are discussing based on an edited clip of 30 seconds and forgetting what we say for 4.5 months! I disagree that it was Sid who said that 

Nope,  fifi was not eliminated during toy task. 

And This convo happened during toy task,  then came fifi asim hand holding task (mirchi task) which was fifi's last task...then fifi got eliminated on weekend

3rd week it was. It all happened in the chronology i mentioned... 16th oct to 18th oct 

And in the 4th week sid confessed to sana About his liking

PS. - sid didn't say punjab se le aaunga. 

He said mumbai le aaunga. 

Edited by soulstarspirit - 3 years ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Okay.. I went through that clip.. After straight forward denials to countless rewatches, I guess its indeed something to ponder upon...

Sidharth baba do have hots for the punjabi patakha since very first day..check, 

He tried backing off seeing punjabi patakha having soft corner for leechad loser check,

Sidharth baba shared lots of gyaan and dil ka haal with Dagabaaz Dost hence the agony was too much from his Side when the dagabaaz dost used his personal feelings for game..check..

These were the facts and narrative we have decoded till now...

So conclusion as per me is sidharth indeed liked Sana since Always, so he could have confessed this to FIFi and Asim considering they were closest to him.. 

While Sana- leechad's angle is more fed by colors who need to keep Sid____Ra angle alive and Housemates... about whom less said is better.. 

Till now we have seen how much colors have messed with our minds and played with narrative.. So their is a possibility that something else was going on while we were fed something entirely else.. 

Many people have confessed how what was shown to us was a tiny little portion of Sidnaaz..Its our assumption that Sidharth fell on love with her after secret room, but he wanted to pursue her since the very beginning...

An honestly in that clip.. clearly Fifi conveyed Sidharth and his conversation about what sidharth thinks otherwise their would be no need of that shoddy editing..

Now i can't exactly explain but i do feel that mumbai le aaunga wali thing was said by sid not paras...

Wendy... i watched this whole week episodes today is chakkar mein... all the 3 episodes... And it was indeed about sidharth. 

After this convo... Sana never said to paras bahar continue kar lena.

And also during 2nd week's wkv.... sunday episode. When during balloon bursting task asim bursts paras's balloon and gives the reason that sana ab kabhi iske paas wapis  nahi ayegi,  ye iski galatfehmi hai. 

Then salman said-  "pehle konsa thi  jo wapis jayegi... 1 hafte mein pyar hota hai kya..zabaradasti ka setting karane lage ho sabhi milke" 

And asim said twice nahi sir thi wo iske sath... 

and there SID literally said to Asim "RELAX" 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kushal has got to be the only celeb manager jisko itni attention milti hai

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Kushal has got to be the only celeb manager jisko itni attention milti hai

is he still being dragged in the mud on twitter? 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iram510

is he still being dragged in the mud on twitter? 

Apparently the car Sana shared in her story is his the pink sticker is there and hence the whole saga has started again

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Apparently the car Sana shared in her story is his the pink sticker is there and hence the whole saga has started again

gosh these stupid fans will never learn...so what if sheā€™s travelling with him....as a newcomer heā€™s probably helping her network and get her name out there....itā€™s quite disgusting how certain solos react to this....! 

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Today I saw asim song Teri Gali...I was curious to see his acting and obviously heā€™s still lacking so much....but honestly speaking I like the singing and acting of female lead in the song ....and here I was roaming and watching Shehnaaz old videos and look what I gotšŸ˜›

Sana did photo-shooting with this girl before...humari sana har jaga phele se hi chai hui hai...loved to see she already worked with many new comer celebs in Punjab industry...and now only Shehnaaz apna sikka jamaye gi Bollywood industry mai bhi inshallahšŸ™

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB7Ikj8hFRb/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet