Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why on Earth should Sana move out due to haters? That would be nonsensical.. is tarah tou boldo Sid Sana should breakup because haters are getting too much

And Kaushal saga never stopped.. not even for a day ever since Sana posted snaps in his apartment.. even when Sana went to shoot, haters and solos were like she is taking a trip with Kaushal.. their comments had nothing to do with it

true and it’s their personal thing! Why are we suppose to expect them to live separately for fans? 🤔 
i m glad now Sana isn’t using kaushal ka Ghar and hope she doesn’t use it in future too 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Try explaining that to solos and haters😆

I ignore 😆 not worth my time and words 😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail

There is only one thing I really really wanna know.. how do these two manage to avoid getting clicked to this extent😆 how?😆

Based on viral’s reply I think he asks them not to 😆 as far as fans not clicking is concerned🤔 🤷‍♀️

Ashhima3 thumbnail

And lastly people became fan of their real bond.. their real personality.. not their professional aspect.. that came secondary.. so of course people will be interested more in their personal equation.. people connected to the bond they share and hence they got this popularity.. so the attention on their personal life is certainly not out of ordinary or anything that should be stopped

yes they fell for their love for each other and not for any created chemistry! No one saw such bond in any other reality show, yes couples fell in love in reality shows earlier too, but this couple was totally different and extremely emotional 

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

y are u shocked..,,,who is this person?

Sid solo, one of the big handle, couple of times she posted positive stuffs earlier too, But again took a step back, but good to see the change 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Sid solo, one of the big handle, couple of times she posted positive stuffs earlier too, But again took a step back, but good to see the change 

it's short lived changed 😆,  soon she 'll flip, this is how she has been working. PR works.