Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Haha I think that is why they have started this whole popular and critics a category so that they can make everyone happy.Coz I rem she did win some awards for K3G.

But this video is patakha..Kajol toh looks like will start crying any moment..πŸ˜†n Kjo like best friend giving her that consolation looks..kudos to the camera man.πŸ˜†

I want to say one thing..I love the whole shy aura that Tabu has.And love her humility..u can see it’s all genuine.❀️

GumGum thumbnail

How gorgeous Tabu is looking here!

Btw, her English no good, I think, she was struggling.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
Enigma24 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pathaka

This came up in my recommendations on YouTube

Oh boy..they legit thought k3g was some masterpiece πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/IVlq-bSlqrI

ah those days. When actresses wore their own clothes to award shows..no ott dressing or ott jewellery makeup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ miss those old Indian award shows with Indian touch. Now its all about costume parade

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Isn't k3g a masterpiece? It's the most famous movie of bollywood all over the world. 

sreefan thumbnail

Thank god the shrieking banshee act didn't win. 

Tabu looks gorgeous. And very shy. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: TrustNo1

Isn't k3g a masterpiece? It's the most famous movie of bollywood all over the world. 

I don't know about masterpieces, but it's definitely the most famous Bollywood film. K3g was the first Bollywood movie on German free TV. I can still remember how we all talked about it at school and how everyone loved it.

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

K3G is the most popular BW movie in the world. I know so many non-Indians that saw that movie. It used to get mentioned in the most unlikely places. Once Jamie Oliver, the famous British chef, did a whole cooking show based on K3G. It was super-famous in the UK.

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
chameli-x thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Enigma24

ah those days. When actresses wore their own clothes to award shows..no ott dressing or ott jewellery makeup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ miss those old Indian award shows with Indian touch. Now its all about costume parade

Not to mention cringe worthy acts they get these celebs to do after getting awards.. It is so horrible and mediocre.. Grab your stupid award, give the speech and get lost.. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

K:3G is super popular and I love it 😊

But I ain’t gonna lie It’s not a competition if i have to chose Btwn tabu for Chandini bar n kajol for k3g For best actress.