Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Awww sweet , btw I love how KP says Ronit da ❤️, that respect and regards for seniors 👍🏼

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

KP will begin shooting by this weekend.

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/karan-patel-on-playing-mr-bajaj-in-kasautii-zindagii-kay-i-m-quite-excited-1696242-2020-07-02

The actor is quite excited to be a part of the show.

"I am quite excited to play this role as I'll once again be back on the screen to entertain my fans. To be honest, I am excited about this role because of my fans. I have done many roles till now, which have been appreciated and I hope people will like me as Mr Bajaj," said Karan Patel.

😆😆😆

and I am quite excited to watch smiley36smiley36smiley36 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

KP will begin shooting by this weekend.

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/karan-patel-on-playing-mr-bajaj-in-kasautii-zindagii-kay-i-m-quite-excited-1696242-2020-07-02

The actor is quite excited to be a part of the show.

"I am quite excited to play this role as I'll once again be back on the screen to entertain my fans. To be honest, I am excited about this role because of my fans. I have done many roles till now, which have been appreciated and I hope people will like me as Mr Bajaj," said Karan Patel.

😆😆😆

chalo is weekend se shoot toh shuru honge KP  ka .promo se shuru .. 

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not familiar with performance of Karan Patel. However, I hope he will perform the character Mr Bajaj greatly to remark the his entry in KZK, 😃😃😃 Wish you all the best.

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

So according to original Bajaj

Both Ksg and Kp are like his brothers

He is thankful to the audience that people still remember his RB after so many years. 

But is he hinting something? 

This is a reboot.

A new story not the repeat , new characters though with same names

He also mentioned parth and Erica's name and said they have a fan following. 

Why I'm feeling that he is indirectly telling the audience, this season it will be always AP only and Prerish won't happen

I'm getting this feeling. 

Let's wait n watch. 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

I feel Ronit Roy actually trying to clear the air.

I respect S1 fans of bjaj and their emotions for prerish as a couple

But this is new story with different characters.there r very less chances of taking S1 route.

By watching this video I felt ronit Roy voiced out my opinion and justify my reason to follow this show for my parth

munnihyderabad thumbnail

that's a very good msg/advice from RR, in simple words he is asking viewers to watch it as new show with new actors without comparing as comparing with their seniors or original actors  is always demotivating n demoralizing for the younger ones or new gen of actors .

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

that's a very good msg/advice from RR, in simple words he is asking viewers to watch it as new show with new actors without comparing as comparing with their seniors or original actors  is always demotivating n demoralizing for the younger ones or new gen of actors .

agree munni but truth is that apart from KSG and now KP none of other actors of this shw ever acknowledged that they were playing some iconic characters or given respect to original actors for me this is also one of the reasons they failed miserably coz yes story telling is different but story path is same as original frm komo to rb...

P. S.  This is just my opinion i m nt bashing anyone