Karan Patel is the new Bajaj | All discussion here ONLY| DtNtPg 10,13

Posted: 3 years ago

Going by the confirmation by ABP Live and India Forums

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/television/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2-yeh-hai-mohabbateins-karan-patel-is-the-new-mr-bajaj-1270026

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2-karan-patel-replaces-karan-singh-grover-as-mr-bajaj_166189

- Please note that all discussion related Karan Patel as New Bajaj will be discussed here only.

- You are allowed to post articles here. Articles on KP as Bajaj posted in the main forum will be merged in this thread. Please dont copy paste the entire article, rather just copy paste the headings or the link.

- Do not bring Actor's personal life in this thread at any cost. Discussing past controversies will also not be tolerated. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender. This is applicable to the main forum and other ATs

- Do not bring any other character/actor/person in this thread. It is only meant to discuss Karan Patel as Bajaj.

- This thread is not meant for discussing KP's previous shows or his co-stars who have worked with him in his past shows. Kindly refrain from discussing any other shows or co-stars.

- You are not allowed to compare KP with KSG as Bajaj. Anything related to KSG can be discussed in his AT. Anything related to KaRica as PreRish can be discussed in PreRish AT and not here. You are also not allowed to discuss KP in current Bajaj AT or PreRish AT.

- Do not attack/mock/bash/abuse/counter-post(negatively) any member and DT members. If you find something offensive, please use the report button or pm us instead of indulging yourself in fan fights. 

- Follow IF COC at all times.

Seek permission by PMing any of us to open. However, the permission to open will be given once the first episode airs on Hotstar after break.

Karan Patel/Bajaj AT

KaranP-Erica AT Wistfulness

New Bajaj-Prerna Jodi Name (If you don't want to use PreRish)

New KaranP-Erica Jodi Name INSTIGATOR

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Koeli

Seek permission by PMing any of us to open. However, the permission will be given once the first episode airs on Hotstar.

Karan Patel/Bajaj AT

KaranP-Erica AT

New Bajaj-Prerna Jodi Name (If you don't want to use PreRish)

New KaranP-Erica Jodi Name

Needed a clarification. On 23rd you gave me the permission for the same. Why is it listed here then? 🥺

Anyway, I PMed you again. 😆

PreRish should remain. The characters aren't changing. 

Karan shares, “Mr Bajaj is an iconic character and it has lived on in people’s minds for years. So, it’s a matter of honour to take it ahead from where Ronit Roy and Karan Singh Grover left and add my nuances to it. I intend to make this character as iconic and loved as Mr Bhalla (his character in ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’) had become over a period of six years.”

Ask him if he is worried about comparisons with the previous two actors and he replies, “I don’t fear comparisons, as that’s bound to happen. I have my own approach and understanding when I take up a character. Fear creeps in when you expect failures. In my case, I have always followed my instinct and my focus is on how well I can perform my part. As an artiste, I don’t really prep for a role. I am spontaneous and that’s my forte. I will do the same with my new character.”

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/karan-patel-on-playing-mr-bajaj-i-dont-fear-comparisons-as-thats-bound-to-happen/articleshow/76619617.cms

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Needed a clarification. On 23rd you gave me the permission for the same. Why is it listed here then? 🥺

Anyway, I PMed you again. 😆

PreRish should remain. The characters aren't changing. 

That's for our record 😆.

Once the episode starts airing with new Bajaj you can open the AT then.

Originally posted by Koeli

That's for our record 😆.

Once the episode starts airing with new Bajaj you can open the AT then.

Oh! 😆

Also, please clarify certain things regarding existing ATs via PM. 

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Oh! 😆

Also, please clarify certain things regarding existing ATs via PM. 

That will be clarified soon. 👍🏼

we are fine with PreRish 

Originally posted by INSTIGATOR

we are fine with PreRish 

Even I think PreRish is fine because the story will continue from the point it was left.

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Well I don't like KP

But am happy that finally Bajaj will get his required SS

Bajaj will not be neglected any more 

Edited by Grey-licious - 3 years ago

Congrats KP, the new RB :)

PS: 🤣🤣🤣