Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Welcome, KP! 

All the very best portraying as Mr.Bajaj <33

Autocolante Pixerstick Emoticon feliz que dá o polegar para cima isolado no fundo branco • Pixers® - Vivemos para mudar

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Someone Pls give us the Gist of KP's IV pls.. mujhe Live jeyada samajh nei ate due to less sounds from other side.... isiliye i am avoiding for now.. but jo jo suna pls thode short karke bol dena keya keya bola bajaj related ..

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Someone Pls give us the Gist of KP's IV pls.. mujhe Live jeyada samajh nei ate due to less sounds from other side.... isiliye i am avoiding for now.. but jo jo suna pls thode short karke bol dena keya keya bola bajaj related ..

Edited

VL congratulates KP on getting role of RB.

VL - How dit it all fall in place

KP - I got a call from EK once. I need to discuss something with you. Somebody from my team will call you. Then they called and said, this is what we are looking at, so wud you be interested. I said ofcourse yaar. I mean why not its an iconic character yaar and its something that...I think its more of a challenge to portray because of the stature where Ronit had put up the character in initial...the first original part. And secondly again its a big show and its Balaji again. Never say no to Ekta *smiles*

VL - So how did you go about it. Are you ready. Is this the look

KP - nahi nahin nahin yaar yeh toh paseene se bhara pada hain gym se aaya hun. I have heard they still working with Creatives as we speak. *4-5 days mein start hoga. Look to be finalized. Exact words cudnt get. He referred to shooting* Time hain. 

Iske alawe, KP dont know how exactly it gonna be ie how RKB gonna be diff from RB. They still working on it. He has watched Ronit's KZK but only 1-2 episodes kuch of KSG's. He will now try to catch up. He appreciated Ronit n KSG about their work as RB, their individual.USP.

He has not met Erica, Parth or Aamna. He gonna now work with 4 ajnabee.😆

Edited by shin-chan - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Edited

KP - I got a call from EK once. I need to discuss something with you. Somebody from my team will call you. Then they called and said, this is what we are looking at, so wud you be interested. I said ofcourse yaar. I mean why not its an iconic character yaar and its something that...I think its more of a challenge to portray because of the stature where Ronit had put up the character in initial...the first original part. And secondly again its a big show and its Balaji again. Never say no to Ekta *smiles*

KP - nahi nahin nahin yaar yeh toh paseene se bhara pada hain gym se aaya hun. I have heard they still working with Creatives as we speak. *4-5 days mein start hoga. Look to be finalized. Exact words cudnt get. He referred to shooting* Time hain. 

Iske alawe, KP dont know how exactly it gonna be ie how RKB gonna be diff from RB. They still working on it. He has watched Ronit's KZK but only 1-2 episodes kuch of KSG's. He will now try to catch up. He appreciated Ronit n KSG about their work as RB, their individual.USP.

He has not met Erica, Parth or Aamna. He gonna now work with 4 ajnabee.😆

ok shin di , thank you so much for sharing ..

ok that means Ekta first call aur peeping moon wala bola KP khud call kia.. media kitne batee contradict karte hai .. 🤣

n look mai no dari mucchheeeee pls .. 

shin-chan thumbnail

ok shin di , thank you so much for sharing ..

ok that means Ekta first call aur peeping moon wala bola KP khud call kia.. media kitne batee contradict karte hai .. 🤣

Chalta hain sab part of promotions hain😆

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Edited

He has not met Erica, Parth or Aamna. He gonna now work with 4 ajnabee. 

@bold abhi toh party shuru huyi hai...😆

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chances kam hai oppp...huya bhi toh 2 3 episodes se jyada clean shaven look me nahi rehta KP baki lets see new role me kya hota hai..

Edited by jiya.k - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Welcome KP

I watched him as Robbie, Raman now its time to see him as Rishab. All the very best.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5