Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

My evergreen bajaj from whom i got everything .. happiness ,  tears , loves,pains, smiles everything  in a word whatever i wanted, i got the complete package of emotion  .. still now he has that aura and command.. he could dominate my mind still.. Ronit ❤️

KP n KSG is his little brother ..happy to know that  ❤️❤️,, he wished even ksg on his birthday ❤️ i watched so many collaboration with kp of him .. it is really a proud moment for a s1 fan that iconic bajju has made introducing with Reboot season's Bajaj with good notes and blessing .. atfirst it was ksg now , it is KP .. why so sweet u are ronit ❤️

and people say your bajaj was the best .. jo bolte hai sahi bolte hai ..without a second doubt original is always original. nothing could beat your bajaj, which KSG and KP both admitted on their IVS . u gave life on that character which is still now asset for ITV. for whom i was here to watch your portray by other actor.. for u still now i am staying here just to see another portray of your's originate .. so ap na hote toh hum na hote , means s1 fans na hote idhar.. ur bajaj is an emotion ronit , no matter what .. ❤️

now as per reboot version , i completely agree with you.. there should not be any comparison in bet original or  rebooted character .. ever actor has their own individuality to portray character. u had your own originality , ksg bajaj had his own unique touch which as usual won my heart once .. now time to watch KP who also have his own unique way to portray bajaj. as a KP admirer since Kasturi days i know KP is an awesome actor , n i definitely believe he will give his best for this role .. so every one should get a fair chance.. n i am happy as usual ronit wished KP all the best , the way he once gave wishes for ksg ❤️

it is really your greatness that on beside  of bajaj u also mentioned about parth and erica's portrayal on anurag prerna  n their fan following as well as.. it is showing how much u r humble as an actor , adore kzk n kzk related every news still now..❤️ .. 

in a word this IV is goosebumps for a fan like me who comes from OG version.  really sweet and short and love the best wishes for actors who r going to play  their respective character in rebooted version. 

all the best KP . 👍🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ankurghatge_/status/1278959568467320832

jarurat se bhi jeyada excitement thik nei ..isiliye kp that day told - itna excitement kyu hai un logoko , hum toh isse pehle nei mile.. hope  they are not excited for any wrong reason 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So he isn't going for KKK which is good and also KP denied going to Big Boss , he said "kabhi nahin" so those flying saucer rumors also washed out , and  it's means he is available for KZK2 😎

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

So he isn't going for KKK which is good and also KP denied going to Big Boss , he said "kabhi nahin" so those flying saucer rumors also washed out , and  it's means he is available for KZK2 😎

Your siggy 🤣😆

shin-chan thumbnail

SBS and KP lol

KP and Karishma were supposed to shoot for last stunt. Thats what might have got delayed for KP. 

Even if he has to shoot as and when req, that shouldnt be an issue for his KZK shoot. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

if KP wants both he could handle...it seems , kzk shoot is happening in batch  schedule .. means today is one actor's shift , toh kuch din baad kisi dusre ki.. toh us hisab se agar chalte hai toh he could merge both ..

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

KP will be interesting to see in this role now. He'll want to bring his own nuances to this role and from the suave, stonefaced, but softhearted Bajaj that KSG presented I wonder what KP will make Bajaj instead.

ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

KP gets offered BB every year it seems. But he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would take it. I haven't seen him in previous shows but I am watching him in KKK this year and he seems chilled and relaxed but very private.

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Munni ur siggy..🤣

RKB