Manoj Bajpayee: Bollywood must rectify its mistake - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very thoughtful take on the situation..!! this is what an experienced actor with a class..!!! 

Not like the one.. who uses the situation for their own benefits and exploit peoples emotion (read kangana) 

He is so right about mediocrity, It is there EVERYWHERE  all type of fields..!! not only in bollywood.

mediocre bosses hire more more mediocre employees.. so that they don't feel insecure. These people then harass the talented one.  

There is no word called respect exists in their dictionary. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well thought out take, gotta mention his camaraderie with Sushant was really endearing in Sonchiraiya IVs <3

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isnt this what most of us have been saying.

The system needs to change, PR, media, and talent management role should be reduced to the minimum. They are the ones who ruin it completely. They see actors as commodities.

Power-sharing between 4-5 makers should stop, there should be equal opportunities for everyone to co-exist.

priya185 thumbnail

Sensible argument. Very well said👍🏼

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He has put out the most sensible message. He has even given solutions to the problems facing the industry. If they don't grab this opportunity and try to change the way things work, they will lose credibility.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Someone from the industry spoke sense. I am still really unhappy but his courage deserves to be celebrated! 

I just canceled my Eros and Starz membership with Amazon prime!! 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Sensible argument. Very well said👍🏼

Hello,

I see that your a Harshad Chopra fan. Do you know if he put out a condolence tweet or message for Sushant? They seemed to be close during Kis Desh.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Manoj 👏

And to few 'members' blaming the audience .. How can audience Decide who is good or bad as a Human if we get continuous blinds on how bad the person was.

How many of his good deeds did the media of industry spoke off when he was alive? Only his character, his affairs, His temper, his unprofessionalism made headlines.

Audience did watch his films starting from Kai Po Che. How can u blame audience in SSR's case?

If u have Sonchiriya we have Kai Po Che, Dhoni, Shudh desi romance and Chichore as answer. 

He was watched, he was Wanted. 

Y is Arjun kapoor and Sonam Kapoor shoved down in our throats? Its our mistake. 

Chetan Bhagat tweeted about Sushant playing Lead in 'Half Girl friend' he Got removed while him being unprofessional and stuffs were doing rounds how the heck will the audiences know about it.

Had Sushant spoke of it No One would have trusted him.. The Media would give their verdict as 'Footage grabbing' just like Sonu Nigam has been given. Even after so many singers coming out we have people calling Sonu as a liar.

The Media is corrupted and single handedly has the power to twist up tales. 

Edited by Guguminti - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is the absolute truth of bollywood.......Yea Manoj might not be a chocolate hero, or an action hero........but even a chocolate boy or a action hero is not given a chance if he is outsider...........

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Hello,

I see that your a Harshad Chopra fan. Do you know if he put out a condolence tweet or message for Sushant? They seemed to be close during Kis Desh.

Hello Nope he did not post any tweet or put a condolence on Instagram but he gave a statement that what SSR was unthinkable. He is an inspiration to many and was doing some amazing work..He was a "mast maula" type of a guy who was not serious at all (Happy go lucky). He knew I was doing well and I knew he was doing well but we never reached out to each other after the show.

I regret not being in touch with him. I will not speak on his death because I was not in touch with him.

Edited by IF_ki_Ammi - 3 years ago