Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Sushant was a hyper-energetic, hyperactive person. 3 months of lockdown and no end in sight must have made him miserable. 

I could be completely wrong, but for all you know, he may have taken the step not because of depression or any other cause, but only because he was fed up of nothing happening and wanted to do something new. 

We know how he is famous for leaving things at the last minute. Like his engineering degree from a prestigious university, who does that? So only someone like that can leave a flourishing career behind because it stopped exciting him and he moved on instead of wasting time on this planet.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Death is nothing to be sacred off. “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

death is scary but dying everyday scarier..he must have died everyday for God knows how many days..weeks..months..year..to embrace the thing he feared so much..RIP sushant..may you get peace 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Not everybody is obsessed with him. How much one can mourn a celebrity. Everything has a limit.

Lol...i wrote that as well...its fine that one doesnt care or mourn or show love just coz he is no more. 

P.S - Hate certainly has no limit 😳

Edited by LiveEatLove - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

Sushant was a hyper-energetic, hyperactive person. 3 months of lockdown and no end in sight must have made him miserable. 

I could be completely wrong, but for all you know, he may have taken the step not because of depression or any other cause, but only because he was fed up of nothing happening and wanted to do something new. 

We know how he is famous for leaving things at the last minute. Like his engineering degree from a prestigious university, who does that? So only someone like that can leave a flourishing career behind because it stopped exciting him and he moved on instead of wasting time on this planet.

He once explained that to an aspiring actor in a workshop. He clearly said do not think it was some overnight rash decision. He said he was dancing behind the stars under Shiamak ( Shiamak had told him that he wasn't his best dancer but there was something about him that made him keep him  in one of the front rows), he was doing theatre where he was getting good grades. It gave him confidence that he could take the plunge. He ended his answer by saying - don't be like me...finish your degree ❤️

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

He once explained that to an aspiring actor in a workshop. He clearly said do not think it was some overnight rash decision. He said he was dancing behind the stars under Shiamak ( Shiamak had told him that he wasn't his best dancer but there was something about him that made him keep him  in one of the front rows), he was doing theatre where he was getting good grades. It gave him confidence that he could take the plunge. He ended his answer by saying - don't be like me...finish your degree ❤️

Yeah, obviously he had to say that because public is foolish and will try to emulate the stars based on half-baked knowledge.

Sushant had complete confidence in his abilities, which is why despite coming from a middle class background he took such a big risk. Not everyone is like that, so he was only discouraging people from copying his decisions.

But that doesn't mean Sushant regrets his decisions. He is a different kind of person, which is why I said, he is someone who will leave everything if it stops exciting him. May be he thought there is something more exciting out there in afterlife which made him take this step. Of course this is only a wild guess only.

Do you have any links to his interviews where he speaks about afterlife/reincarnation/death and such things? The more I watch and read of him the more I am curious to find out how his mind used to work.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Not everybody is obsessed with him. How much one can mourn a celebrity. Everything has a limit.

Then why are you entering into every thread related to Sushant and giving your Gyan. If you aren't obsessed with him, then ignore the threads related to him. 

I have been noticing you since long in every thread  and trying to keep my calm, but everything has the limit. Making insensitive remarks about person who has died again and again just to prove that you are some saint and others are emotional fools. 

I really don't care if I get reported for this comment of mine. If you don't care about him, then you are free to make your own topics about whom you care. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Then why are you entering into every thread related to Sushant and giving your Gyan. If you aren't obsessed with him, then ignore the threads related to him. 

I have been noticing you since long in every thread  and trying to keep my calm, but everything has the limit. Making insensitive remarks about person who has died again and again just to prove that you are some saint and others are emotional fools. 

I really don't care if I get reported for this comment of mine. If you don't care about him, then you are free to make your own topics about whom you care. 

I will do whatever I want to do. I wish people cared for him when he was alive.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Wow he only slept for 3 hours each day ??