Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

I never knew this:

Dia Mirza said, “It happened at an event organised by the Sahara Group in Lucknow. Kareena Kapoor, Urmila Matondkar, Namrata Shirodkar and I were there. We were supposed to wear a cotton salwar kameez with national flag. Kareena wanted to a wear ghagra choli with heavy jewellery that she had got specially made for herself. Above all, she was not wearing the national flag. Namrata [Shirodkar] was quite upset seeing Kareena was not abiding with the required uniformity. I told Namrata to pick up her outfit and walk out, so that we could sort it out privately.”

Continuing on the topic the actress said, “Suddenly, something struck Kareena. She started screaming at me at the top of her voice, ‘Who the hell are you? Who are you to advise Namrata?’ I was flabbergasted and very upset. I left the room, without retorting.” Then Dia Mirza shared what she derived from this incident. “I have come to the conclusion that Kareena is a girl who does not realise when she is irrational, unfair and loud.”

https://www.news18.com/movies/dia-mirza-once-called-kareena-kapoor-khan-unfair-and-loud-for-yelling-at-her-watch-8207833.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

She was very rude to Bipasha, Dia and some others. Now her behaviour has improved

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know if I can take dia mirza's hurt seriously after that vegan empathy tear video and seriously "who the hell she to advise namrata", seems like she was back bitching and Bebo heard her and called out rightfully.smiley37

Edited by Romanoger - 1 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everything is forgotten and forgiven because, hey...she was immature then...now she is secure and mellowed down so much smiley39

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Everything is forgotten and forgiven because, hey...she was immature then...now she is secure and mellowed down so much smiley39

who are we to forgive her she didn’t say anything to us

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena is very very lucky to not debut in the social media generation. She would have had a hard time cope with social media backlash given how obnoxious and arrogant she was. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

its like now you don't have a choice but to act matured, calm and collective smiley36but good to see the changes. she is a fine actress but her arrogance was all time high during her initial period. the worst when she walked on the stage to receive some award which she was not happy about, such a rude manner. 

Edited by Briaahna - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This is a non story smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

its like now you don't have no choice but to act matured, calm and collective now smiley36but good to see the changes. she is a fine actress but her arrogance was all time high during her initial period. the worst when she walked on the stage to receive some award which she was not happy about, such a rude manner. 

I remember watching that video lol. Kya sada hua expression bana ke gai thi lmao.