Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it me or is Saif constantly giving interviews? Especially during lockdown. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Is it me or is Saif constantly giving interviews? Especially during lockdown. 

I think Saif has become the official spokes person for the industry. For some reason they seem to be under the misconception that he can come up with this intelligent answers to nepotism. First his eugenics answer  now they think take a more humble approach might calm things down? 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I think Saif has become the official spokes person for the industry. For some reason they seem to be under the misconception that he can come up with this intelligent answers to nepotism. First his eugenics answer  now they think take a more humble approach might calm things down? 

I think he’s just trying to make himself look good lol 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I think he’s just trying to make himself look good lol 

But is there really an audience who cares what he has to say ? 😆

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannelizedWing

This is called self-criticism, Nepotism product is talking about nepotism industry. 

Word to your post! 

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

He is a Pseudo Intellectual...throwing difficult words which he reads in books..to make himself look intelligent..(i used to unconsciously do that during college days then realise how pretentious that looks) 

There is a saying Andho mein kaana raja.. Most of the nepo actors are 10th fail so maybe he feels he is better.. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

The true definition of nepotism is when someone who is a relative gives a job to one of their relatives based solely on the fact they are related, regardless of whether or not the person is qualified for the job.

When actors have kids that grow up around acting, they usually see to it their kids are trained in acting or directing or whatever branch interests them so they can do the job efficiently. Nepotists don’t care whether or not their relative can do the job, they hire them anyway.

Amen! Which is why it shouldn’t be compared to a doctor’s son becoming a doctor.