Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

👏👏👏👏👏👏....absolutely wonderful update..... You have taken care of everything that might spoil their future happiness.... Basus property, Prerna's child's custody, PreRish marriage, Prerna as Kukki's legal mother... Everything..... And loved the way Prerna chose Rishabh over her own ungrateful family.... And then even Masi Tanvi chapter has also been closed without much more drama..... Mehra's loyalty is really praise-worthy.... Now all that's left to do was to repair their own relationship and I'm waiting eagerly to read more.... 👍

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

As expected Basu insulted her thinking the baby is not his.

But she did the best thing, to not give any rights of her child to any Basu.

Veena

Shivanismiley29😡

She legalized their marriage and became Kukki's mother legally👌👌👌

She chooses him and Kukki over her family.

Sharda/Tanvi harmed Kukki too😡smiley35

They are also out.

Now, waiting for the much-needed talk between Mr. & Mrs. Bajaj, continue soon.

Wistfulness thumbnail

All three shots are damn good with a highly gripping past revelation. Waiting for the fourth shot. Really eager to read how RB handles her now that the past is revealed and a choice has been made.

tracy1191 thumbnail

This was amazing!!!👏 Waiting for more..

P.S- Do you have an index??.. want to read more of your stories..

prerishfan thumbnail

Wow this story made me speechless 😶 

Amazing... marvellous... fantastic.. 👌 👌 👌 

Waiting for next update... 

Wistfulness thumbnail

Hope you're doing good.

Waiting for the next part. 😳

Abhi_Rohitian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for next update 

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

AWSOMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! This is awesome awesome and awesome, I can't wait for the next chap where the fireworks are going to happen as am sure Prerna isn't going to divorce Rishab but surely Mrs. Bajaj is going to roast everyone in her wrath and not even Sharma's are going to spared, yayyyy more drama!!! Update next chap soooon!

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Just terrific story dear.. love the progression , third parta revelation awww...

pls update soon , chalo accha time pei shuru kia yeah story ..

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

✍ Last Shot✍

"Mrs Bajaj" Rishab called and Prerana turned towards him and glared daggers at him with her eyes as she is way too much angry on him to even reply.

"I'm talking to you Mrs Bajaj, are you even listening to me? And Where is my daughter and what was that you did down there?" Rishab asked with a frown on his forehead while Prerana continued ignoring him completely which made him angry and he took her by arm and turned her towards him roughly which made her crash onto his chest and she can sense how fast his heart was beating which made her satisfied knowing even he is effected due to her proximity. 

"Are you even listening to me Mrs Bajaj, here I'm talking and shouting at you and here you are ignoring me and where is Kukki?" Rishab shouted at her and Prerana turned towards him and tucked her saree and glared at him.

"You want me to talk with you right then fine let's talk but there is a change I will talk and you will listen before we start Kukki is with my friend, whom I trust and I know her from my kindergarten days fine," Prerana said turning towards him and tucked her pallu in her waist while he looked at her in shock.

"What is Kukki doing with your friend when I said we should leave Kolkata tonight?" Rishab asked her frowning and Prerana fisted her palms so that she will not get physical with him.

"You know what, I don't find it important to answer that question at the moment. So Mr Bajaj, do you care to answer me that why did you think that it is good to take a decision on behalf of me even without my consent and upon that went and fixed my marriage with Mr Anrag Basu along with Mrs Veen Sharma, Are you not the one who taught me to stand up for myself and take decision myself without depending on others then what did you think when you were making that decision?" Prerana asked him calmly and he gulped knowing his wife is more dangerous when she is calm and collected than when she vents her anger out on him by shouting.

"I took that decision because I was the one who is responsible for the destruction of your life, no matter you or someone else says, So I took the responsibility of making it right by whatever means it takes," Rishab replied calmly and Prerana just looked at him with anger.

"You taught bringing Mr Basu into my life again after all the things we both went through as husband and wife, whatever we felt like mother and father to Kukki, everything that happened in last few months is nothing to you, Did you not think that maybe now everything is changed, I may be changed, what did you think of your self, you are great and a preacher of doing the things the right way, Rishab Bajaj, you should have thought before doing something like this, now regret ding this, I'm leaving you taking my daughter with me and don't try to find us through any means," Prerana shouted at him clutching his collar and pulling him towards her while he looked at her with wide eyes, she just pushed him back and started to pack the clothes again rashly so that he cannot see her tears which are threatening to fall while he looked stunned for few moments and once he realized what she said he caught her waist and pulled her towards him.

"What did you just say now? What do you mean by you may have changed?" Rishab asked her in a strong tone making her look at him but she turned her face away and moved back and he was frustrated with her moving away from him again and again.

"You heard what I said but those things don't matter now Mr Bajaj, because you were ready to let me go without a fight and not even considering what I feel so those don't matter anymore as for me being changed then it shouldn't matter to you or bother you this much because you don't feel anything towards me," Prerana said and moved back to collect Kukki's toys when he just felt frustrated and pulled her rashly and clutched her through waist tightly while she tried to wriggle out of his embrace and he tightened his hold on her and she seized her struggling and looked into his eyes straight.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME, YO DON'T MATTER TO ME, DAMN IT YOU MATTER TO ME, YOUR HAPPINESS, JOY, SMILE, LOVE, SADNESS, EVERY EMOTION OF YOURS MATTER TO ME PRERANA, THAT IS THE REASON I WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY, SO I THOUGHT TO LET YOU GO BECAUSE YOU LOVE MR ANURAG BASU AND I FEEL JEALOUS THAT I'M NOT THE ONE TO BE END OF RECEIVING YOUR ENDLESS LOVE, LOYALTY, AFFECTION AND DESIRE I SEE IN YOUR EYES FOR HIM, YOU MATTER TO ME MORE THAN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD WHICH SCARES ME AT TIMES BECAUSE I NEVER ELT LIKE THIS TOWARDS ANYONE NOT EVEN MY FIRST LOVE AND WIFE MENAKA," Rishab shouted and Prerana let happy internally knowing even he loves but she wanted to listen to it from his mouth, so she pushed his buttons more enjoying the frustration her husband was going internally.

"So what those don't matter to me now because you were letting me go without thinking about me and why does it matter to you on what I feel or what I go through when it shouldn't concern you because you brought me here as just Kukki's mother and Bajaj's daughter-in-law?" Prerana asked him boldly looking into his eyes and he looked straight back at her with determination and love in his eyes which was seen by her.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMN IT, You are right I brought you by marrying only as Mother of my daughter, Daughter-in-law Bajaj family and a way to destroy Basus but I don't know when I started falling deeply in love with you or the respect that I have for you turned into passion and desire of having you beside me for entire life and at the same time I learnt how to love someone selflessly without expecting their love in return, you taught me love meant sacrifice if that gives a chance to make the person we love happy and that is the reason I wanted bring Anurag back in your life, and I don't think I did wrong because I did that for myself not for you," Rishab confessed and she looked at with love in her eyes and a soft smile on her lips.

"You Rishab Bajaj, one of the dumbest people I have known in m life in the aspect of understanding a person who loves you the same way the person you love, you are known as an intelligent, cunning, ruthless and ambitious person when it comes to Business and known as Shark of Business World but when it is about emotions, love, desire, passion and understanding the other person then you are zero," Prerana said chuckling while he frowned listening to it.

"What do you mean by that now Prerana?" Rishab asked annoyance evident in his tone which made her smile widely.

"What I mean is Mr Rishab Bajaj, that I Love You Too, I feel the same desire and passion towards you that you feel towards me, I may have taken the time and the idea of me getting married to Anurag Basu to realize it but what I said is true I Love You Too," Prerana confessed kissing his forehead standing on her toes while he was frozen in his spot.

"Are you telling me that you love me the person who is responsible for the destruction of your well-built world and responsible for your separation with your family and love?" Rishab asked in shock while she just sighed seeing even after telling that now Anurag is nothing for her he still insists on calling him her love.

"You, Rishab Bajaj entered my well built world which was dream come true as you said but as they say Dream is perfect without imperctions whereas reality is nothing but imperfections and should be accepted as such but I was hell bent on not seeing those imperfections, those wrongs and the lies I built as illusions according to my heart and mind desires which was wrong on my part then you came into that life destroying it from roots by asking me marry you as a deal which I was never ok with because at that time my heart was with love for Anurag Basu or so though until I realized that the as emotion towards him as love is questioned as to what emotions I felt towards you which always me dislike you not hate you because hate is a stronger word and emotion to feel towards anyone and you are not one of them in my life ever then we and our relation was put through many tests through my family, Basus and Soceity but you were always there beside me to support me, to make me undertsand if I felt confused, to teach me how to respect ourselves, to make understand how important self-respect is, you were always there as a shadow and I wanted to thank you but I slowly started to understand you but I could never name the emotion I felt towards you because I was in delusion thinking and thinking to myself and making my heart forcefully to accept that I still love Anurag Basu but when I came to know that you are going far away from me and decided to get me married to him that moment the delusional world I was in broken and that was the moment I could name the emotion I felt towards you is nothing but Love which is very strong and it can't be compared what once upon a time I felt towards Anurag Basu, as for my family I don't feel any pain because I understood if I will choose I will loose them and I was fine with them because for me you and Kukki are my everything and we three are a family and I don't think we need someone else as a family, So Mr Rishab Bajaj, it's time for you to let go o guilt and accept me as your WIFE completely and together not only as our daughter's parents but also as a Man and Wife to step into a New Begining, I Love You,  "Prerana confessed and he looked at her with love and as he couldn't express what he is feeling he just bent down and captured her lips in his and she allowed him to do and can understand what he is feeling as she felt same.

"Thank You, for accepting the deal that day, if you didn't then maybe today I and Kukki still be lost in this huge world without a ray of light to shine our lives brighter that is shining now under your love, care, affection and respect with trust, I Love You Too and I want you to call me by my name now that, we are going to start a new chapter in our life," Rishab said and she smiled looking at him.

"Okay, I want us to move to Amsterdam, as I don't want our past's shadow to follow on our daughter or on our future, I want to move away from this city completely and before going I want us to get married again Rishab, as a symbol and memory of us starting a new life," Prerana said and Rishab looked happy at her to wish and he nodded his head while back hugging her who was looking outside through window where their daughter is playing garden with Prerana's friend who brought Kukki at start of their conversation itself but Rishab didn't know as he was busy pacifying his wife and seeking his answers for everything that happened today and both of them smiled seeing their Princess happy.

"You Are something in my life that was written by God in my destiny, You were Fated to be mine even before I met you or even know you Mrs Prerana Rishab Bajaj and I'm Grateful towards my destiny that it brought you to me," Rishab said kissing at the juncture of her neck while she smiled looking at him by tilting her head to aside.

"I was Fated To Be Yours, The Road was Anurag, it was long filled with hurdles, ups and downs, pain, sorrow, hatter, anger, anguish, love, betrayal, tears, hate and happiness but in the end  I reached the destination of my journey because you were my destination at the end of my path planned by Fates and Destiny, Mr Rishab Bajaj," Prerana said hugging him and both of them looked outside towards their daughter who was laughing and smiling with squeals while a contended smile played on their lips.

A/N: Hi Guys!!!

How are you all? I hope you people are safe and staying at home in these times. I'm really sorry that it took me almost two months to publish next shot of this FS but I was busy with my PG Classes, Work From office and Health issues it was really hectic for me till two days back.

I hope this shot was worth waiting for you people and this is the last shot and next part will be an epilogue, which I will give in a week, please let me know your views by Comments.

Edited by Ruhanika08897 - 3 years ago