Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

read both parts together, very nice. hope you're going to continue though.

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the entire part of Rishabh’s past revelation but my favourite moment is when she announces her pregnancy 😈😎

I want to read more, how could you stop at this point?! 😭😫

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

I loved the entire part of Rishabh’s past revelation but my favourite moment is when she announces her pregnancy 😈😎

I want to read more, how could you stop at this point?! 😭😫

All you writers are alike.......latkaaying us bechare readers on cliffhangers 😒😡..... Nirdayi... Nirmam.... Nishthur.... 😡😭😫🤧

Edited by esha143 - 3 years ago
Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh Prerna..........She revealed her pregnancy in different way. A test of her love.....Difference between Mr Bajaj and Anurag......... We can realize the decision of Anurag what he is going to take looking at your explanation of his changes..changes in his facial expressions....

Amazing........I like Prerna's character in your write up.

Waiting next update.   

MishtiNew thumbnail

Cliffhanger😭🥺

Jaldi se update please☺️

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi please give new part 😰😰😰😨😨🙏🙏😭😭😭 see I’m crying 😭 😭😭

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Ruhi please give new part 😰😰😰😨😨🙏🙏😭😭😭 see I’m crying 😭 😭😭

I will update by night next part.

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ruhanika08897

I will update by night next part.

Ok 👍 dear waiting 👍🙏❤️

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

✍ Fated To Be Yours ✍

✍ Shot - 3 ✍

"I'm Pregnant and this is Rishab Bajaj's Child and I will marry you if you can accept it as your own, so can you do it?"  Prerana asked looking straight into eyes of Anurag who eyes displayed hate, disgust, and anger immediately which made Prerana's decision solidified while Rishab was looking at with open mouth and wide eyes.

"How Dare You Prerana, you say you love me but you chose to give my name to his blood, I will kill you Prerana with y bare hands, how can you be so characterless and you are nothing but a whore and I can tell from the looks on Bajaj's face even he doesn't know that you whore out yourself to someone else and now you are saying I should agree to marry you," Anurag shouted and Prerana just smirked looking at him.

"What did you think that it is easy for you to get me back in your life if I don't want you, your family or my ex-family's shadow in present and future of my family to happen that I need to wipe out my past completely and I'm doing that, do you know Mr Basu, what are the second set of documents you and your sister have signed?" Prerana asked.

"What the hell are you playing at now? What even more you want from our family, you snatched everything from us, and what else is left?" Tapur asked while Prerana smirked looking at Anurag.

"I think your brother will love to know the child he called is his own blood and here is the proof which is DNA and the documents he and Nivedita signed is stating that he is giving up his responsibilities and rights completely to me and my husband Rishab Bajaj and he cannot call the child his ever and if he ever tries to reach the baby by any means there will be legal action taken against him and the people who helped him and by the way Tapur, my revenge is not yet completed, there is much more to come because today you people wi pay every tear I shed and every humiliation I felt and the pain and tears my husband went through because of your family," Prerana said while Anurag stood numb and frozen in his place seeing the reports, just then-Police entered inside and arrested Mohini and Moloy Basu who looked at her in shock while Veena, Shivani were glaring at her.

Police took them away and Anurag song with Anupam, Tapur, and Nivedita packed their bags and left their Basu Baari, and when Anurag was at threshold Prerana stopped and look at him in the eye.

"Don't you think you owe an apology to someone here Mr Basu?" Prerana asked ruthlessly and Anurag turned towards Rishab.

"I'm sorry for trying to destroy your Daughter's happiness and your family, and I'm sorry for what my Mother and Father did too," Anurag said and Rishab looked at him before turning his face away because his sorry will not bring his parents back nor the pain and nights where he cried for them until he fell asleep.

"Anurag Basu with this your and your family chapter is closed in my life forever and I hope you will not make a mistake entering my life for revenge or something because you will find yourself facing the wrath of Bajaj's," Prerana said and Anurag walked out without saying anything.

"Prerana, I have been silent all this time but this is enough, Today if you choose this man then this will be the last time you will call me as your mother or this family like yours, so the choice is yours because I can't have a man who knows only how to destroy a life whom I can't call as my son-in-law," Veena said and Prerana turned towards her mother.

"Maa, I will tell you why I chose my husband over Anurag whom you chose for me and even then you think I did wrong then I can't do anything," Prerana said and Veena along with Rishab looked at her in surprise.

"Whatever you say or whatever he does will not change my decision of me accepting him as my son-in-law," Veena said and Prerana looked at her mother few seconds before speaking.

" I Chose Rishab Bajaj because he knows how to respect your daughter, how to protect her and keep her safe even when all she did was to behave rudely with him, hurt him and being cruel enough to not let him have his husband rights. You know as I said to Anurag, our marriage was deal alright but he never forced me to marry him, in fact, I chose that path because I could have found another way to save Anurag, but I accepted his deal and became his bride and wife willing without him forcing me or blackmailing me and as my chosen choice I should have tried to be responsible wife and mother but me so delusional and mad still was wallowing in the past which was nothing but burnt ashes, I never gave him the rights of Husband yet he still chose to be respectful towards me and trusted me enough to leave me with my ex-lover and if someone else even Anurag was in place then my life would have been otherwise. The person whom you said as symbol destruction only knows how to build love and family he may not show those emotions but he feels everything like me and you, he made sure that my family is well settled cleared all the crisis and he made sure that Mahesh bhaiya gets the desired job he always dreamed off so that you people as my family will not suffer because he sees you as his mother and my sister as his, and I know you people don't deserve some because after knowing all this too you will not change and I'm not ready to let my family disrespect and humiliate my husband for no mistake of his. His only mistake in his life was marrying me by force -" Prerana was saying when Shivani interrupted her.

"Di, listen to yourself, you ore saying that he forced you, you are confessing it then why do you insist on making him apart of your life or bearing the burden of being a mother to a mute girl," Shivani snapped.

"SHIVANI SHARMA," Prerana shouted making everyone scared and jump in their places while Rishab was glaring at her with anger.

"Mind your tongue, Shivani Sharma, you are talking about my daughter and I don't like if someone calls her name's due to her slight inability, not even you, do you get it, she was never a burden to me because she is my daughter and a child is never a burden to his/her mother, do you understand? And if once again if I listen you using those in front of my daughter or her behind the consequences will be unbearable," Prerana her while Shivani just nodded her head dumbly seeing her Sister-in-laws Kaali Avatar.

"Ms Sharma, leave it, you are pulling this much now, I think you should stop now," Rishab said and Prerana glared at him with anger.

"It's Mrs Bajaj to you and don't think you got free of me because that is not going to happen for next seven lives so bear me and as for the documents you have signed those are not divorce deed but papers which states me as Kukki's mother legally and our marriage certificate to get registered it officially so that world can know me as  Mrs Prerana Rishab Bajaj," Prerana said smirking at him while he looked at her with an open mouth as to what happens to his wife who has changed overnight or he never observed her enough to see that she has changed and Prerana can see conflict in his but she is not ready to back out before people will come to know they are not needed anymore to make choices on her behalf as she can decide for herself.

"Prerana," Veena warned one last time.

"So, I was saying, he may have forced me but Anurag was the path and Rishab Bajajwasmy desitny to reaching the end so that I can have my own fairy tale, so I'm choosing my husband and daughter over you, because I know if have him in my life,I will never feel any other loss or miss other relations in my life because he takes care of me and is concerned for me like a Mother does, he protects and keeps me safe and can go to any extent like a father does and he teases me and plays pranks on me like a siblings and most of all he always tries to show me correct path and listens to my concerns and share my worries like a true friend and as a husband he always respect me,gives me choice to make my own decisions and most importantly he gives me freedom to do whatever I want to do and I'm not going to let him and my daughter go away from me for you people," Prerana said and turned around and Veena left along with Shivani without glance back at her daughter while Rishab was a mute spectator all this time as he was in shock and once everyone left leaving Rishab, Prerana, Mehra,Sharda and Tanvi in hall.

"I think you would like to take a look into this folder, Mr Bajaj," Prerana said handing him few papers and he took them looking at her in confusion and once he started reading and looking into them the colour on his face drained because those were proofs proving Sharda and Tanvi as culprits about their money gambling, drug dealing, medical Mafia not only that the conspiracies they did to kill him, harming his daughter through wrong and high dosage of medicines and later tried to kill Prerana once she married Rishab and started taking care of his daughter.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS MRS SHARDA MALHOTRA?" Rishab rotated as he was unable to control his fury anymore and caught Sharda's neck tightly in his grip and lifted her from the ground while Tanvi started to tremble in fear seeing this side of Rishab while Sharda was trying to get free.

"Rishab leave me, what are you doing?" Sharda said with difficulty as she couldn't breathe due to his grip on her throat.

"Mr Bajaj will leave you when you will confess why did you try to kill him and our daughter who loves you and your daughter as their own, my daughter runs back of you all the time calling your Choti Dadi and you tried to kill and harm that innocent creature, this man calls you Maasi, you know the meaning of that word, that means Mother and you tried to kill your son? WHY?" Prerana asked with a warning in her voice while Rishab left Sharda who fell down in a heap and Rishab turned his back on they able bear the pain because of the ones he trusted his daughter with thinking they will take care of his Princess but he was wrong and his daughter was paying for his mistake to trust them.

"I was his mother Sakshi's sister but from childhood she was the favourite of our family and I never liked it then she married Roshan's father whowas rich and had enough money and business that will last for next four generations nqhile the husband I married turned out to be nothing poor and abusive, so I started to get involved in Mafia, illelagal activities and Inwas the one who helped Moloy and Mohini Basu to kill his parents and I knew then I will get Roshan's custody to me but he chose to stay in Orphanage but then he married Menka his first wife but she left him with their child as she was mute and I sweeped in along with my daughter and wanted both of them to get !married but I chose to wait for few years but due to one of consignment needed my attention due to the incompetence of my workers which made me go to London for two weeks and by the time we came back Rishab married you spiking my whole plan which I couldn't take it," Sharda said with a frown on her face and Prerana was looking at her in hate and disgust while Rishab trying to control his anger and urge to kill them with his bare hands as he doesn't want to make his hands dirty with their blood on them.

"After we came back, Maa and I planned on removing you from our paths but that became impossible as you always protected that dumb daughter of Rishab while he protected you every moment which annoyed as a lot," Tanvi said and this time Prerana was the one who strangled Tanvi's neck tightly which made Rishab jump into action pull Prerana back by clutching her stomach and pulling her into himself.

"I made a mistake by allowing you and your daughter into my life Mrs Sharda Malhotra but not anymore, your business totally has been caught because Mr Mehta made sure that you cannot have any more access to illegal and your every business has been raided by Police and you always dreamed of my property right then I think your remaining life will be full of dreams which will never come through, You people heard Tags to Riches but now the world will see and listen to a story called Riches to Tags where you people will play the main role and also I don't want my daughter to have negative emotions that is the reason I'm not punishing you brutally which I usually do," Rishab said and signalled Police to arrest them and Sharda along with Tanvi were dragged out of the house with throwing tantrums and screaming to come back and take revenge and of course no one paid any heed to their words.

"Thank you, Mr Mehta, without your help I couldn't have done this and I'm thankful to you," Prerana said moving away from
Rishab who was still clutching her waist.

"She is right Mehra without you I couldn't have known all this was happening behind my back, so thank you," Rishab said.

"No Mam, Sir what I should have done, it is my duty so there is no need for thanking me and now I will take leave," Mehra said and walked out while Prerana just nodded her head and walked inside their room without looking or talking to Rishab while he followed her like a lost puppy.

"Mrs Bajaj," Rishab called which was a wrong move on his part because Prerana was burning anger and he was pouring oil to it.

P.S: Hey Guys!!!!! Here is the third Shot of Fated to Be yours, there are two more parts to complete this FS and I hope this part is good, let me know your views and I'm sorry for the late.

Edited by Ruhanika08897 - 3 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update,  can't wait to read more.