Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manisha_IF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very Nice Beginnings...Interesting Start..

eagerly waiting for the next chapter...

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow. I like very much the way of Prerna. Feel she is really strong in taking decision.  

MishtiNew thumbnail

I am speechless 😶

This is fabulous, Ruhi!

Please update soon! 

Waiting!

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

When are you posting the second part? 

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

✍ Fated To Be Yours✍

✍ Shot-2 ✍

"Anurag Basu today I will reveal the reason as to why I married this person who says choice should be yours but he chose for myself and you and others will know what I want in the end and I promise everyone today I'm going to get what I want and I will not care for others lives, opinions, what effect it will have on others or what consequences will arise because I had enough others deciding and manipulating my life and playing with my heart and self-respect, " Prerana said looking at everyone in the eye.

"What do you mean Prerana?" Anurag asked and everyone was looking at Prerana in confusion.

"If your memory serves you right Anurag, we loved each other but other than your father Mr Moloy Basu no one accepted me as one in the family, Komolika entered our lives, even though we were married you chose to marry her on your mother Mrs Mohini Basu's words without thinking what I will go through, then my father was killed by her leaving my family without any means to survive but still I stood beside you and once Komolika's truth came out, Mrs Mohini Basu for your happiness and insistence she accepted me as her bahu and started marriage preparations, then you followed Ronit who was back of us both, as in his opinion we both were responsible for his sister's death and then you followed him to Mr Bajaj's factory and threatened to kill him and he was dead in that fire which caught in the factory and you were accused of killing him and police arrested you, this is what everyone and even you know, " Prerana said and others were even more confused as to why she is digging all this now.

"We all know about this Prerana but why are you digging all this now, past is past forget what had happened, we are going to start everything fresh right," Anurag said.

"That night Mrs Mohini Basu approached me saying that whatever and whoever it is they can not do anything as only proofs and confession of Mr Bajaj is the only thing which will prove Anurag innocent and she wanted me to meet Mr Bajaj and do whatever it takes to prove her Onu innocent and her parting words for me that night was " Do whatever it takes to prove my son and your love innocent Prerana, consequences be damned, " and I did what I had to do to prove my love, I met Mr Bajaj in his house and he kept a deal in front of me, you know what it was Mr Anurag Basu and Mrs Veena Sharma, he wanted me to marry him and he will handover all the proofs which proves Anurag Basu innocent in Court of Law and all the time only words I can recall was of Mrs Basu's and I agreed to marry him and on the same night I married Mr Bajaj when he proved Anurag Basu. Yes, Mr Anurag Basu, you and your mother were also responsible for the destruction of my life, but did you know this?" Prerana questioned him leaving everyone shell shocked including her family and Rishab.

"Prerana, I didn't know about all this, if I knew I would have done anything to get you out of this farce of a marriage, but as they say it's never too late, now we can marry each other, " Anurag said.

"I did not complete what I want to say, Anurag, I married him but I never knew that he married me not because he wanted too but for his daughter, my daughter Kuki who was craving for mother's love and affection and I was unknown to this truth until a month of our marriage, he trusted me implicitly with the welfare of Kuki even going to the extent of ignoring his own family, then you came back in my life snatched something which was close to my daughter's heart where her first step, first word, first smile, first laugh and first cry was embedded as memories for her as well as for Mr Bajaj, " Prerana said glaring at Anurag when she said last part with anger which left everyone once again stunned.

"Prerana, I don't know why you are saying all of this today but I'm not eager to listen to it any more of this, " Anurag said now getting annoyed.

"You are hypocritical if you ask me Anurag Basu when I was telling you about negative shades of Mr Bajaj, you were eager to listen but when I'm pointing out same about you, you are not interested to listen but don't you want to know the reason as to why this all revenge game was started by Rishab Bajaj in the first place which destroyed only my life in all this because I was only one who paid for everything and now because of you people my daughter is going to pay, " Prerana said and Rishab along with Moloy and Mohini were looking at her in surprise and shock as to how she came to know about the truth which they have hidden for this long.

"What are you now talking about Prerana, and tell me one thing do you even want to marry me?" Anurag asked her with anger and annoyance.

"Don't you think that was the question you, my ex-husband and mother should have asked me when you were deciding for yourself as to what I want, any way you will know in few moments as to what I'm talking about, " Prerana said and called someone and after few minutes a man in his late twenties entered inside with files and few tapes.

"Good Morning Mrs Bajaj, I have brought for what you asked with every proof and evidence, " The man said.

"Thank you, Mr Malhotra, as I said enact plan B, " Prerana said and that man went away handing her all the evidence.

"Priyu I can't stay silent anymore what is all this drama stop this right now and get ready for marriage, " Veena shouted loosing her control on anger while just Prerana gave mirthless smile to her mother.

"You will soon know what type of a family is this in which once I wanted to build a family and what type of a family you have chosen for your daughter to live her remaining life with Mrs Veena Sharma, " Prerana said and looked towards Rishab who was looking at her in pain and love in his eyes while she just shook her head seeing his stubbornness on not to open his mouth so that she can have a life which she dreamt in past.

"Did you Mr Anurag Basu and Mrs Nivedita Basu know that you people were not this rich few years before or should I say that Kolkata didn't even know that a family called Basus existed here?" Prerana questioned and she can see Mohini and Moloy Basu paying at the implication of her words.

"That's enough Prerana, I'm tolerating everything that doesn't mean, I will listen you ridiculing my family name and love my son has for you, " Mohini Basu shouted and Prerana laughed loudly before turning serious while a cold smirk was playing on her lips which made Rishab think only one thing Today Prerana is looking an avatar of Female Rishab Bajaj, I hope I will not have to face this anger of hers ever, I will not be alive once he realised what he is thinking he shook his head.

"If you are forgetting Mrs Basu, Basu Baadi still belongs to me Mrs Prerana Rishab Bajaj and Bajaj family and I can throw you and your family out in mere seconds so you and your husband better shut your mouths and stand aside seeing the events unfold, " Prerana said and Anurag roared at her in anger for disrespecting his mother.

"That's enough Prerana you are talking to my mother so you better respect her, " Anurag said and Prerana looked at him coldly.

"Where was this anger when your mother was busy disrespecting and taunting your love as you claim you love me or when my family was getting humiliated anyway, where was I, oh yes, Basu Publications was once known as Rishu Publications, owned by Arjun Singhania and his wife Sakshi Singhania who was 50% partner of the Publication house, " Prerana said and saw from the corner of her eyes how Rishab was looking pained while his body was trembling lightly.

"So what it is history what does it have to do with my family and that Man or out marriage?" Anurag asked and Prerana smirked.

"Well there was an employee who was jealous of their status and he worked hard to reach a position where Mr Singhania will trust him blindly and that was what happened but what Mr Arjun didn't know was he was raising a Snake who is going to release its poison in his and his family lives. Whole Kolkata thinks that Singhania's were killed in a fire accident which caught in their mansion, " Prerana said and others were curious now.

"Of course they were dead in an accident what do you think it was Prerana Beta, " Moloy said.

"But the truth was they were murdered brutally and the murderer set fire to the mansion and the only person to survive in the family was a 14-year-old boy who lost everything in one single night where he didn't have anyone or anywhere to go, do you who that person is Mr Anurag Basu, " Prerana questioned him ignoring Moloy Basu's words and Rishab caught her wrist to stop her from revealing remaining truth.

"What are you doing Prerana and Why are you doing this?" Rishab asked and she freed her hand without answering him and caught his hand in hers.

"That person Anurag is standing in front of you today, the 14-year-old boy is none other than Rishab Bajaj- Singhania, Heir to Bajaj and Singhania Empire which your father and Mother destroyed completely from its roots, " Prerana said and played a Video where the younger version of Moloy and Mohini Basu was shown stabbing Arjun and Sakshi Singhania brutally and then setting fire to their mansion which left everyone present there shocked.

"My parents can't do this and I know this is once again a plan staged by Bajaj and you are doing this due to his pressure, " Anurag said denying the truth.

"You may deny it how much ever you want Anurag but the truth is your family is responsible for the destruction of his childhood and his family, he lost his parents at the tender age because of your parents and you want me to marry you right?" Prerana asked.

"I don't know but I can say with assurance that these proofs are fake created by that Man who is standing beside you who is nothing but a liar, ruthless, cruel and inhuman and I will marry you at any cost," Anurag said and Prerana just shook her head.

"You are not even sure that you are repeating the lie, again and again, thinking it will turn true but it doesn't and what world doesn't know is known to me as in the months I have been his wife and as for your question I will marry you if you want to after I will confess something and before that sign, the documents I will give without asking questions, along with your sister Nivedita Are you ready to do that?" Prerana questioned him.

"Give me those papers, I will sign them along with Nivi and then we can marry," Anurag said and Prerana handed him papers which she took from Mehra who came there before few minutes and Anurag signed them without thinking a thing.

"What are those papers Prerana? And what are you playing at?" Nivedita snapped while Prerana just shook her head and signalled her to sign without asking questions and Nivedita did with the look Prerana gave her and on Anurag's pressure.

"Now that you have signed the Papers Anurag, next step I'm going to take is something for which you, your family along with some other people will hate and loathe me but I don't care anymore," Prerana said and others looked at her in confusion.

"Now what is this drama Prerana, what do you want to prove now, isn't it enough what you did till now?" Veena Sharma questioned and Prerana laughed a hollow laugh.

"One of the documents signed is property papers of Basu Family which includes complete Assets, Business and everything including this Basu Baadi in the name of my daughter Sneha {Kuki} Rishab Bajaj which are already signed by your parents and I applied same plan which they used, I used Moloy Basu's right-hand man Arvind Mishra who made sure that your parents sign the documents and now you and your sister signed everything to Bajaj which is rightfully theirs, you know a fact, Anurag, today where you are standing and you have grown-up, was built on the ashes of Singhania's, " Prerana said leaving everyone shocked.

"Di, how can you do this to Anurag and his family?" Shivani shouted and once again met with stinging sensation on her cheek as Prerana Slapped her again.

"I told you Shivani, to keep your bloody mouth shut, so do it," Prerana warned her and turned towards Anurag.

"I'm Pregnant and this is Rishab Bajaj's Child and I will marry you if you can accept it as your own, so can you do it?"  Prerana asked looking straight into eyes of Anurag who eyes displayed hate, disgust and anger immediately which made Prerana's decision solidified while Rishab was looking at with open mouth and wide eyes.

P.S: Guys here is the Second Shot of Fated To Be Yours, I hope Rishab and Basus Past is revealed covering every fact which was unknown.

Let me know what you think.

Love💓
Ruhi🙂😊

Edited by Ruhanika08897 - 3 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhiiiiii how could you stop at this point?! 😡😭

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh my bloody freaking God😱😱😱

This is utterly marvelously insanely awesome.... I truly have no words to describe how satisfied I'm feeling right now after reading this.... This is a kind of closure.... A vindication for us PreRish fan's who are distraught right now after KSG's exit.... And such poor script writing we've endured till now... You are brilliant 👏👏👏....the way you described Rishabh's past was wonderful.... Thanks for writing this at this time.... This has given me so much peace right now.... Hope to read more soon.... 

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In love with this story. Really like thee way in which you are unfolding it.

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb 

Loving this side of preana 

Continue soon 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

High Drama

Prerna is both in Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj mode😈 & Kukki's mother

Poor Rishabh, he lost his parents and his everything because of Basus😭

Prerna revealed everything for everyone & she doesn't bother even if anyone thinks her as selfish after her decision.

Basu eager to get marriedsmiley29smiley29

All Basu's property in Sneha's name👍🏼

Prerna slap to Shivi🤣

The final stroke, she revealed she is pregnant with Bajaj's child. Basu will not agree and she will confirm her decision is right.

Now eagerly waiting for the next update, continue soon.