Fated To Be Yours - {Updated - 19/08/2020}

Posted: 3 years ago

✍ Fated To Be Yours✍

✍ Shot-1 ✍

She was standing on terrace looking at the moon in deep thoughts, revolving around her life mainly the past two years, from childhood she dreamed of A Prince who comes riding horse for her to get married, the person who is responsible, loving, caring, protective and  most of all who will respect her and make her dreams come true and she found Anurag attractive as she was growing also they used to meet each other daily due to the friendship between her father and Kakababu, maybe it is one of the reason she felt herself attracted towards Anurag, she was always fool and hopeless romantic living in a world thinking it is a fairy tale, as they grew the attraction turned into love but the minute they declared loved to each other they were faced with separation, pain and longing but what effected her most was the loss of her father, the taunts of Mohini Basu and her daughter Nivedhita Basu about her class and status, calling her unfit to be life partner of her son, to her family but she always bore it with patience and smile because of the love she felt for Anurag, thinking they are soulmates but are they really soulmates because if they are they should have been together then Mr Bajaj entered her life like a tornado bringing storm into her life, forcing her to marry him and she gladly accepted it even without knowing his reason for doing it because at that time the only thought in her mind and heart was to protect her love and without thinking anything she accepted the deal and marriage, it has been five months to their marriage, it was always a tug of war and words that she spoke which make any other person's heart break but Mr Bajaj took her stand and supported all the time in their marriage, respected her wishes, cared for her, gave the right of being mother to his daughter trusting her implicitly, respected her family, her mother as his mother and all she did was disrespect him and chose to misunderstand him, now when she thinks about it, why didn't she give him a chance, this marriage a chance, even she is not any less compared to Mohini Basu in that field.

What if they met in circumstance, what if their marriage happened to be an arranged one, what if she met him before she met Anurag, will she still behave with him this way, no she will not because at that time she will give him a chance because she was married to him with her family's support but isn't she was the one who chose to marry him, also after what Anurag did to gain her back in his life she isn't any more confident on what she feels towards him because the love she felt for him in her heart is still there but like a small tiny ray but the respect and concern she felt towards her husband is like a sun emitting its rays and today she is feeling conflicted about what to do with her life anymore. She is just frustrated and other side is her family who is obsessed with the idea of Anurag being their son-in-law and brother-in-law, in the start of their marriage she was fine by it but now she is not sure anymore also she has seen how Mr Bajaj respects and cares for her family as her own. 

She is fed up of her life, she is going to give a chance to this marriage, him and to them. No matter what she needs to do to accomplish this, she was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt hands around her waist and she looked down to see her daughter looking at her with tears in her eyes which broke her heart a little.

"What happened to my baby?" Prerana asked her daughter while Kukki clutched her mother sobbing.

"Baby, look at me, please Darling stop crying, Your Mamma cannot see you crying or hurt, please tell me what happened?" Prerana asked fearing the worst while Kukki looked at her mother sadly.

"Nani Maa said that you will leave me and Papa forever and will marry Anurag Uncle tomorrow and Papa said okay to this to Nani Maa, I heard it, " Kukki explained in sign language which shocked Prerana as to why her mother was fine with it and Mr Bajaj was fine with it and she was confused as to when Mr Bajaj visited Sharma Nivas from morning while from yesterday night she was here to spend time with her family along with Kukki as today is the eighth day of Navaratri.

"Baby look at me, No matter what your Papa or someone else will say your Mamma is not going to go leaving you and your Papa anywhere, You know your Mamma never breaks her promise right?" Prerana asked taking Kuki into her arms.

"Yes Mamma, " Kukki signed kissing Prerana's cheek with a smile.

"Then I promise, I will always be there with you and Papa in every situation and will go where you both will go, " Prerana said and stood up carrying Kukki towards the bed and made her sleep.

Once she put Kukki to sleep and was sure she slept, Prerana walked towards the balcony and called the private detective she has hired two weeks back when she came to know that Anurag staged his own accident to get her back from Mr Bajaj by accusing him of that and when she was coming to inform what her son did to Mohini Basu she heard Mohini Basu and Moloy Basu conversation.

Flashback:

Prerana was walking furiously towards study room where Mohini Basu and Moloy Basu who was in a wheelchair now and can talk were present and before she can barge inside she stopped outside the door itself when she heard her husband's name which caused curiosity to listen to their conversation.

"Moloy, how many times did I tell you in past to destroy Singhania's family completely but you didn't listen to me and now see how our children paying for it, " Mohini shouted at her husband.

"How should I know that the boy will come back and will try to destroy us when I didn't leave any way for him to even recover from the loss they face, " Moloy said.

"Destroy them completely, if you did that then today we will be not here do you know that?" Mohini hissed looking out of the window.

"Mohini I know you are fearing that the black truth of our lives will come in front of the world and will destroy our family but don't worry because I erased all the traces of that and we are not sure that Rishab Bajaj is same Rishab Singhania, who ran away that day, " Moloy said.

"If he is not the same one we will not be here having this conversation today Moloy, " Mohini said annoyingly.

"Don't worry Mohini, when something happens like that then we will see until then keep your composure we don't want Onu and Nivi to know this, " Moloy said and Mohini nodded her head not knowing Prerana heard their conversation.

Present:

Which raised many questions in her mind and heart along with curiosity towards what enmity her husband had with Basus because by that time her heart has softened towards him, changing the perspective she held for him which will dig their graves and will write their destruction in the history of Kolkata.

Phone Conversation

"Good evening Mr Malhotra, Mrs Bajaj speaking, " Prerana greeted the other person.

"......"

"Did you find for what I have asked you to find about Basus and my husband?" Prerana questioned seriously.

"......"

"Good to hear, please send me the soft copies of them to my mail, I would like to go through them before they come into the light, " Prerana said.

"......"

"Thank you for help Mr Malhotra, I will be waiting tomorrow, for you, you can reach the destination by mid-noon, " Prerana said.

"......"

"Well I wanted to ask you to get information on someone else too, they are Mrs Sharada Mehta and Tanvi Mehta, " Prerana said.

"......"

"Thank for the help, I will meet you soon, " Prerana said and hung up the call and called someone else.

Phone Conversation -2:

"Hello Anjali, Prerana speaking here, " Prerana said calling her childhood friend who is her best friend and only friend in her life.

"Hey Priyu, How are you? And I heard you are married, how is life?" Anjali asked cheerfully which brought a smile on Prerana's like listening to her friend's cheerful voice.

"I'm fine Anju, actually I'm calling at this hour I'm sorry about that but I wanted a small favour from you, " Prerana said.

"Priyu you are my best friend which gives you the right to ask me anything, what do you want?" Anjali asked.

"I want you to come tomorrow morning to Sharma Nivas, pick up my daughter Kuki who is four years old, stay with her in the cafe opposite to Basu Bari until I call you and tell you to bring her inside, I will pack a bag for you with all the essentials she needs as I need to set right few things and I don't want any negative impact on my daughter because of it, can you do this for me?" Prerana asked with hesitation.

"Of course Priyu, I will be there by 9:09 at Sharma Nivas, see you tomorrow, " Anjali said and both hung up the call after bidding bye to each other and Prerana turned towards her daughter who was sleeping peacefully and walked towards her and kissed her forehead with love, affection, warmth and care which will only be seen in Mother towards her child.

"I promise you, Baby, that tomorrow will be the last day in mine, yours and your Papa's lives where it will be surrounded by chaos and drama, after tomorrow we will be a family in the true sense with only happiness, joy, love and laughter filled in it but I don't want any negative emotions around you, you are still innocent with a pure heart and I will not tolerate any wound or scars on it, as your Mother and Mamma Loves you, Baby, " Prerana whispered before slipping into sleep with the determination of setting her life in the right path and making ourselves a strong family that no one can destroy it even they try.

Next morning when she opened her eyes she saw her daughter who is sleeping like an innocent baby clutching her pallu in her little palm while slight frown appeared on her forehead due to sounds downstairs and Prerana was not surprised to listen to them as she knew what it was, they were her family who was busy running around to see the preparation in making Anurag as their son-in-law.

She got freshen up by wearing Dark Blue Embroidered Pant Style Anarkali making her hair a high ponytail, chose not to wear sindoor and magalsutra and woke up Kukki and got her ready by making her wear Baby Pink High Low Tulle Flower Girl dress for which Kukki squealed which made Prerana smile seeing her daughter laugh heartily and just then Anjali came inside and Prerana and herself hugged each other, exchanged pleasantries while Kukki was hiding behind Prerana in shyness while Prerana introduced them both to each other and then Prerana made Kukki stand on a bed in front of her and kissed her forehead.

"Baby, I want you to stay with Anjali Maasi until I or Papa comes and get you, you and Maasi will stay in the cafe where you love Blueberry Cakes, okay, I should teach your Papa a lesson for thinking of leaving me with Nani Maa, Okay I promise you in the evening we will go somewhere where only you, me and Papa will be there and will have fun," Prerana said making her daughter understand with love for which Kukki nodded her head with a huge grin on her lips and kissed her mother's cheek soundly.

Once Kukki left with Anjali, Prerana made her way towards downstairs and followed her family towards her destination that is Basu Baadi.

Sharma's entered inside and Prerana was not surprised to see Mohini and Nivedita Basi glaring at Prerana hatefully, while Anurag was running here and there looking after preparation while Rishab was standing far from all of this with barely masked pain in his eyes and Prerana looked at him straight in the eye with anger and determination which confused Rishab a lot but kept silent and turned his face away from her and searched for his daughter but couldn't find her.

"Prerana, you know Veena Maa agreed for our Marriage and today is our Marriage and Bajaj also agreed to leave you, " Anurag said hugging her while Prerana pushed him away which shocked everyone and looked at her with wide eyes while Prerana walked towards Rishab straight and stood in front of him crossing her hands in front of her chest.

"So you are going to divorce me and let me go to Anu- Mr Basu? Now, Aren't we Mr Bajaj?" Prerana asked looking at Rishab.

"You love Mr Basu, Mrs Baja- Ms Sharma and you deserve to have a happy life and as I was the one who destroyed your happy world, so I'm the one who took responsibility to make it right, " Rishab said not looking at her.

"What about our daughter Kukki Mr Bajaj? What are you going to tell her when she asks you about her mother?" Prerana questioned him.

"I will make my daughter understand that her mother is happy being with her Uncle Anurag and as she wants her mother always happy she will be fine, she may be hurt for few months then we are there for each other, your happiness is important to us, " Rishab said still not looking at her.

"Priyu, why are you wasting your time with him, he is nothing but stone-hearted who only know how to destroy everything, " Veena said looking with hate towards Rishab and Prerana closed her eyes and took a deep breath before answering.

"I'm talking to my husband Mrs Veena Sharma, you don't have the right to interfere between us, this is between a Man and Wife, " Prerana said sternly while others were looking at her in shock.

"Di, you are talking with Maa, you are taking the side of this man who destroyed your life, " Shivani said and was net with a slap.

"I'm telling everyone not to interfere between us but you are here standing in front of me bad-mouthing my husband and your brother-in-law, you may not consider him as one but he does so give him respect and if not I will not tolerate it, he may, " Prerana said and turned towards Rishab.

"Look into my eyes and answer me, Mr Rishab Bajaj, are you willing to let me go from you and our Kukki's life completely on the insistence of Mrs Veena Sharma and Shivani Sharma without my acknowledgement?" Prerana questioned him.

"I know this what you want Ms Prerana Sharma, " Rishab said looking into her eyes and for the first time, she can see love, longing, desperation, guilt, respect and pain of losing her.

"Very Well Mr Rishab Bajaj, this marriage was a deal for both us right so let's break this deal right this moment, Mr Mehra, " Prerana called and Mehra came forward with a file and handed her and she signed without reading it's content knowing what is in it.

"Sign this and break deal Rishab Bajaj, then you can have what you want most in your life, " Prerana said and Rishab signed without reading it.

"Rishab Bajaj you came in my life as tornado and now you are leaving behind a hurricane, all the best and I pray that you will not fall victim to this Hurricane, " Prerana said turned towards Anurag who was looking at her all this time.

"Anurag Basu today I will reveal the reason as to why I married this person who says choice should be yours but he chose for myself and you and others will know what I want in the end and I promise everyone today I'm going to get what I want and I will not care for others lives, opinions, what effect it will have on others or what consequences will arise because I had enough others deciding and manipulating my life and playing with my heart and self-respect, " Prerana said looking at everyone in the eye.

P.S: Hi Guys, here is a new TS, I hope this good, please let me know what you think, I will be waiting for it.

Love 💓💓

Ruhi ☺🙂

OMG.... Such a wonderfully fantastic story.... How I long to see such strong and determined Prerna in the show😱😔....this is absolutely amazing.... You even included Rishabh and Basus past in this.... Very intriguing.... Will be waiting eagerly to read more.... Please do update soon.... 

nice chapter 👍👍

Continue soon 

It's very interesting, please do continue soon.

Very interesting and intriguing one...

Continue soon..

Prerna had gone through so much. She and her family were humiliated for falling in love with a rich Basu. She never understood her husband and when she is about to give this marriage a chance, her family wants her to marry Basu. And in all this poor Kukki will be the most hurt.

Prerna knows Basu's dirty secret and she is digging it to know more👍🏼

I like how she is making sure she knows all things about Basus and Maasi/Tanvi.

She wants Kukki away from the negative things👍🏼

She pushed Mr. Basu🤣

She asked Mrs. Veena Sharma to mind her own business and not to interfere in her and her husband's matter🤣🤣

And finally, a slap for Shivismiley37smiley37smiley37

What papers did they sign?

The ending👌, everyone took decisions for her, and now she will take her decision whatever may be the consequence👌👌

Awesome update, continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 3 years ago

OMG 😱 what I just read 😱😱😱😱😱😱😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 this is TS is more then brilliant 👏👏👏👏🥳🥳 OMG i want more please please 😰😰😰😰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😔😔😔🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰😍🥰🥰🥰😚😚😚😚 

Absolutely amazing 😉 and wonderful 😍😍😍🥳🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥰😚😚😚😚👊👊👊👊👊👏👏👏👏👏 please update next part soon 🥰🥰🥳🥳🥰🥳

Awesome

Loved the part one smiley27

Update soon....

Amazing story please update soon 

Edited by rinku95 - 3 years ago

Wow.. this is soo great.. prerna is fully on fire.. lol.. basu boy is gonna be heartbroken and rishabh is gonna win.. i wonder what secret is everyone hiding.. eagerly waiting for the next part.. loved it totally..

Luv Rucha