Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Forever OUR Preet Juneja ~ Words from a broken butterfly~

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm slowly coming out from the shock, which may be one of the big shocks we have ever got in celebrities world in this already heavy 2020 year. 

This is very difficult to put words to my feelings. 14th June has been a dark day for his family, "real" friends, loved ones and fans. I remember I got the notification on my phone, I was numb. This could not happen to Sushant, NO WAY! 

I personnally don't want to discuss on the conspiracies going on towards him. We are already shaken, so shaken that some fans went to the extreme and ended their life. 

I don't want to see his final pics in my mind again and again. For me, Sushant will remain the carefree,loving, caring, adorable, teasing Preet Juneja we got. Who can forget his teasing scenes with Bauji, his bounding with PB, Heer, his love for Meher, his love for his family? Some Desh scenes have become epic thanks to Sushant. 

It will take time to accept that he is no longer with us. But we should not give up. 

I just regret that, maybe, I didn't show enough support to him on social media. His last post on insta and interviews were a call seeking for help, but I did not understand. 

I wish RIP could mean "Return If Possible", I wish we could have a line to call him and tell him to come back, I wish we simply could bring him back and tell him you're not alone... I WISH!!!!! 

Kis Desh was not only the first show I've watched but it gave me forever memories, friends and it helped when I was myself, in a difficult situation at that time.

The same way Preet brought such a huge smile on our faces, I wish I could give him that same smile back, meet him and tell him that hey you listen! You're AMAZING

As far as I'm concerned I'm taking a break from editing. I may be back, or not... I should not cry over a celeb, but Sushant has been a part of my "fan" journey, so I can't erase all those precious memories. 

If only you could have shared what you were feeling with us, your fans, followers would have helped you because they see themselves in you...That's how you were, are and will always be... close to us. 

I know writing all of this doesn't make any sense now, since he won't read it, but I just felt to write it and share with you. 

GONE TOO SOON SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT! 

💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful 🤗Maria

Keep that smile in your face ❤️ 

Preet aka SSR always known and identified with his charismatic smile and it was infectious to whomever around him and seen him.

His generosity and caring heart we should cherish as he inspired loads of ppl and helped loads of ppl.

thank you so much for beautiful tribute and he would have commented in his own cool style ⭐️

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

beautiful 🤗Maria

Keep that smile in your face ❤️ 

Preet aka SSR always known and identified with his charismatic smile and it was infectious to whomever around him and seen him.

His generosity and caring heart we should cherish as he inspired loads of ppl and helped loads of ppl.

thank you so much for beautiful tribute and he would have commented in his own cool style ⭐️

Athi it's very difficult to accept the fact that he's gone. 

Nothing will be the same from now💔

sadiaharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't describe in words what I was feeling when I heard the news of Sushant's death, it has been 11 days but still unable to recover from loss .  I have taught one lesson that this world is not to live for good souls 😭 ye harami logo ki duniya ha bsss smiley19 and he was gem , so humble , so down to earth ,so how he would have live happy and freely!

Police should seriously look into the detailed investigation.  

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know how to put in words how much helpless and responsible I feel after his demise. I feel like i will wake up in the morning and everything will seem a nightmare. I feel like Why? Why didn't we give him hope that we fans are with him even if the industry failed him. Nothing will be the same anymore. We got to know him as Preet the fate of him falls upon or Sush. 

AASUS thumbnail

sunzz 🤗 yes investigation so easily closed - dunno if it wil, be taken by cbi

you’re holding up well and ty so much for sharing his episodes in insta - really fun and enduring to see his smile and performances. ❤️

The best tribute and affection would be what you’re doing now and keep that up with  a smile.

He smiled so ppl would be happy when they see him or meet him.

He has given so much in extremely short span of life as you very well know it.

—-

Chick ditto for you 🤗:P don’t make me rewrite 

above comment deko aur khush hobo 😆

Love you guys for cherishing Preet Juneja as well as SSR 🤗

He was and is and always be part of our family - never felt like he’s acting - so genuine his performances were that we get lost in them.

JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for writing this and I think alot of us are hurting with his passing....i feel guilty for not supporting him more....it was shocking...but when the news really hit...i realized that we lost our Preet....it's going to take some time to get over this. Anyone who has been a fan of kis desh LOVED SSR. His smile was infectious. We will hopefully get through this together.

When he passed...i didn't know what else to do...so i came to this forum bc this place was family when kis desh was on air. So thank you for writing this...

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kaha se start karu.. mere paas bahot kuch hai bolne k liye.. Sushant k saath mera connection Day one se yaad hai mujhe.. I still remembered jab ye show start hua tha,aur jab sushant first time show me nazAr aaya tha mene socha tha is character ko to Main lead se jayada acchi entry mili hai.. preet and meher ka first scene dekh kar me unki Jodi bane ye wish ki thi.. than show me prem ki death ho gayi and mujhe yahi laga tha k ye show same ekta k old show GHAR EK MANDIR jaisa hai.. waha bhi same aise hi track tha.. but than HARSHAD ki reentry hui than me ye show follow nahi kar saki.. than kuch time k baad mene preet aish ko as couple dekha show me.. I m not happy with that but than phir aise hi randomly kuch time baad channal change karte time preet and meher ka rain hug scene dekha.. but I m no sure k wo as a couple hoge k nahi.. than jab preet meher ki marrige wala epi aaya again by chance mene wo scene bhi dekha.. I dont know some connection with them or not but ye ho raha tha.. than me INDIA se bahar chali gayi.. than kuch month k baad mene PAVIRT RISHTA ka promo dekha and I m happy for sushant k usko main lead ka show Mila.. don't know but bahot accha laga tha uski success dekh kar.. jab k me koi regular viewer nahi Thi. 

than sushant ko JDJ ME mene follow kiya and than uski movie ka pata chala.. I dont know but mujhe tab accha nahi laga.. mujhe laga k ye galat kar raha hai.. Ankita and apne relationship ko effect hoga.. n wahi hua.. than break up ka news mila mene tab tak sushant ki koi movie nahi dekhi thi.. and koi show bhi nahi dekha tha.. PAVITR RISHTA ka mene do episode bhi kabhi nahi dekha tha. but still I like him. 

mene M.S DHONI movie dekhi.. but that time i watched for Dhoni.... than last year mene hot star par KIS DESH show dekha.. mene waha se preet and meher k scenes search kar k dekhna start kiya mene 12 yers pehleka show last yer dekha .. n me preet and meher ki fan ho gayi.. than yaha IF par forum search kiya and mujhe FATIMA ka Thread mila waha se mene preet meher k scenes dekhe.. and than mujhe pata chala k show me preet ki death hui thi.. me wo scenes dekh kar bahot sad hui thi.. I m crying like child.. it's weird thing for me k ye show itna old hai aur me aaj dekh kar ro rahi hu.. than mene MEET k sab FF, stories read kiye.. I m crazy for them.

me sushant ka IG follow karti thi and mujhe hamesha wo bahot lonely lagta tha I dont know y but lagta tha...mene uske all most sab IVs dekhe the.. than kuch time k liye again me busy ho gayi life me.. than mene last month ankita ki engagement ki news dekhi and mene sushant ka IG dekha it was 13th JUNE night.again connection 😭N next day my bro told me about his death.. I was so shocked.. still I cry for him.. me kabhi kisi celeb k liye itna nahi sad hui  hogi.. aka itne dino k baad bhi me apne mind se uski death ko nikaal nahi paa rahi.. 

he is so lonely in his life.. I feel it..uske old IVs and abhi k IVs dekho kitna difference hai.. I dont understand uski family and friends ko kyu ye notice nahi hua? 

as a fan me usko one yer se like karti thi. but as a person me uske saath 12 yers Se connect thi.. I dont know mene kyu usko 13th JUNE ko search kiya IG par and you mujhe laga tha k wo Bollywood me ba jaye.. SUSHANT tumhe aise nahi jana tha.. dunia me khud se jayada koi apna nahi hota.. tumne kyu nahi samjha ye. I MISS U SUSHANT.. FOREVER... PREET KA JANA MUJHSE HANDLE NAHI HUA AUR YAHA TO TUM SACH ME CHALE GYE. 

SUCCESS HUME AGAR KUCH DETI HAI TO HUMSE BAHOT KUCH CHIN BHI LETI HAI.KAASH K TUM APNE WAHI OLD FRIENDS K SAATH RAHTE. SUSHANT. ATLIST HUMARE SAATH TO HOTE. 

Edited by sanabmw - 3 years ago
Sushantslover thumbnail

Rip sushant. I love you and will always do

AASUS thumbnail

it’s a pleasure to think of Preet and will always smile 🤗