Posted: 3 years ago

Plzzz 

Update sooon dear

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Saathiya

Part 5

Ishita was looking at the dead body of subbu she remembers how he tried to torn her apart her mental state was not normal due to yesterday event she closes her ears and start shouting. Raman who was right behind her understand her reaction while other were thinking that Ishita is in deep shock with her husband death. Her emotional turmoil took over her senses and she collapses on floor Raman held her and slightly shook her Mr iyer too comes forward and says: Raman take her to room Meri Kanna toot gayi hai I can't see her like this .

Raman nods and takes her to room. As a doctor he writes down some medicine and ask them to bring it. He touches her forehead and find it warmer he was going outside to get cold water but stops as Ishita calls his name. He turns and find her trying to sit. Raman goes to her and says: Ishita ..

Ishita: he got a very easy death Raman. Wo mar Gaya he should have went through same pain I had yesterday.

Raman cups her face and says: hold yourself Ishita. You are brave Kiya hua agar wo mar Gaya but still his true color you will expose it to everyone.

Mr iyer enters and says: ishu... Come see subbu for one last time

Ishita shook her head and says: no appa 

Mr iyer looks at Raman who leaves from there to give Ishita privacy with her father. Mr iyer hugs Ishita and says: bacha Kiya hua hai. Finding solace in her father arms the most safest place of every daughter. Ishita breaks down and start crying Mr iyer feels broken seeing her princess in this state. Mr iyer makes Ishita had her medicine and says: okay bacha I will not force you to see subbu. Your father is with you always apna dukh mere saath share karo bacha

Ishita sleeps as the medicine start working. Raman was looking at Ishita from door. He felt bad. He leaves from there and goes to his home. He reaches his home and breaks down remembering all the pain Ishita had went. 

It's been one week after subbu death Raman didn't had courage to meet Ishita and he was busy with the emergencies at hospital. He thought to meet Ishita once. Its been evening He start his car towards Ishita house. He parks his car and was moving towards the house he gets shocked as he sees Ishita standing at the roof top. He rushes inside the building and enters the lift. He was getting bad feeling. He reaches at the roof top and sees Ishita standing at the edge. His heart shudder seeing Ishita all lost walking forward. He pulls her in Nick of time and hugs her and says: pagal ho what were you doing. 

Ishita trance break she looks on and sees Raman she pushes him and says: go away Raman muje Marne do Raman

Raman: stop this nonsense Ishita

Ishita: nonsense??? I am fed up with this life Raman

Raman: don't say like this Ishita mein Hoon na tumhare saath

Ishita: saath AP saath ho?? Really raman after one week you got the chance to meet your friend

Raman: Ishita...

Ishita: no you listen to me. Subbu to mar Gaya but why these nightmare doesn't leave me. I can't tell anyone about it I feel suffocated aur AP ne bhi Mera saath choor Diya Raman. 

Raman: I am with you Ishita.

Ishita: nhe AP nhe ho mere saath. Aur kiyon hogay sab apni life mein busy Hain why somebody will bother about me. Mein apki lagti kiya Hoon.

Raman held his hand and start dragging while Ishita was struggling. Raman glares at her and says: shut up I will tell you what you mean to me.

He takes her to nearest Temple and both stands in front of the idol. Raman looks at her and says: I don't know how you will react Ishita but ab mein ye Sach nhe chupa sakta tum Jana chahti this na tum Meri Kiya ho

Ishita looks on while Raman continues to says: kiyon hua kab hua kaise hua I don't know. Shayad log galat kahain tum muje galat samjho per Sach to Sach hai Ishita. I know I was married to shagun you were married to subbu but I could stop myself from failing in love with you. Ishita gets shocked listening to Raman confession tears made their way 

Raman: shayd Mera pyaar sab ko galat lagy but Mera pyaar Sacha hai. I love you Ishita. I love you. Bohat samjhaya Dil ko khud ko tumse door rakha. I tried to be faithful with shagun. 

Ishita hides her face in his palm while Raman was waiting for her answer. Ishita looks on and says: why.. why.. Raman... She held his hand and says: I love you Raman .. shyad hum galat nhe the per want galat tha. Agar hum phele mil jaty to ye sab na hota hum dono aise na hote adhe adhoore.

Raman hugs Ishita and says: lekin Ishita.. ab shayad hum poore ho sakty hai. Ishita looks at Raman who sign towards the idol of matarani and says: let's get married Ishita.. I can't lose you 

Ishita : per Raman... Sab Kiya kahain gay

Raman: we will make everything alright Ishita bus tum Mera saath de do Kiya tum mere life Partner bano gi Meri Humsafar humanava Saathiya bano gi

He forward his hand towards Ishita who wipes her tears and put her hand on his and says: I can't Live without you Raman. Mein thak gayi Hoon toot gayi Hoon muje sirf apka saath chahiye aur kuch nhe. Raman asks the pandit for marriage. Soon both were sitting in front of holy fire while pandit was chanting mantras Raman fills her partition and ties the managalsutra around her neck. Pandit declare them man and wife. Both smiles at each other finding the lost happiness.

Ishita phone rings it was from her father. Ishita answer the call and tells her father that she is fine and want to be alone today she lies that she is staying with her friend mihika tonight. After ending the call Raman asks: why you lied Ishita

Ishita: ise phele him sab ko Sach baatain I want to spend time with you Raman..she hugs him tightly. Raman nods and both leaves the temple hand in hand.

They went to the hotel and book a room for themselves both looks at each other and held hand and start talking about their feeling. Raman says: you must be tired Ishita sleep.

Ishita held his hand and says: Raman.. I want you...

Raman: but Ishita let me settles the things first 

Ishita: Raman.. she wraps her arms around him and says: complete me Raman.. please. Raman put his finger on her lips and says: don't say please Ishita ye tumhara haq hai.but I am scared that I will hurt you

Ishita: you can never hurt me ever raman

Raman smiles listening to her and came close to her he cups her face and kisses her forehead. Ishita closes her eyes Raman trails kisses on her face showering his love on her. Raman takes her in his arms and moves towards the bed. Both drown themselves in the pool of passion and love and consummate their marriage.

Next day

Raman and Ishita were driving towards home both were little bit tensed thinking about family reaction Ishita held his hand and says: Raman I am tensed how every one will react knowing that we got married.

Raman I am with you na Ishita don't worry

Ishita: appa will get angry na .. sab Kiya kahain gay Kay subbu Kay Marne Kay hafte Kay baad meine tumse Shaadi Kar li

Raman: logon ka kaam kehna hai Ishita. We will sort this matter together

Raman stops the car as he notice a lady coming in front of his car. Lady falls Raman comes out of the car and looks at lady he gets shocked seeing shagun. Her name came as whisper. Shagun looks on and gets teary she hugs Raman tightly and says: Raman.. Raman.. I don't know how to say this . I was coming to meet you.. 

Seeing shagun Ishita comes out of the car and looks at them. Shagun: I am pregnant with your child Raman . I didn't knew about it when we were divorced. Ishita and Raman looks at shagun shockingly. Shagun sees Ishita and says: isheeta tum... Kaisi ho tum Raman Kay saath.

Raman: shagun let's talk about it later. Sit inside the car. Shagun nods and moves towards the for the seat where Ishita was standing. Shagun looks at Ishita who moves back she settles inside the car while Raman and Ishita shares a painful eyelock.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Ishita saw subbus dead body she remembered how he had torchered her she was screaming raman knew why she is doing this she was about to faint raman held her appa thought ishita is in shock he asked raman to take ishita in room raman prescribed some medicnes to ishita he was going out of room ishita called him she said subbu got very easy death he should have felt the pain what she felt yesterday raman said now he is dead but his true face should come infront of everyone appa asked ishita to see subbu last time ishita said no raman went out giving them privacy ishita was crying appa said she can share her pain with him raman went his home he cried remembering ishitas pain one week passed raman didn't had courage to meet ishita he decided to meet her he went to her house he saw her standing on rooftop he got shocked and scared he reached to terrace he pulled ishita she pushed him and asked why he have come he don't have time for her subbu is dead but she can't tell anyone what she have gone through she said he got time after one week she said who is he to her raman said he will tell her he took her to temple he confessed his love for her she too confessed both got married ishita got appas call she lied she will be staying at mihikas place raman asked why she lied she said she wants to spend sometime with him before telling everyone they went to hotel ishita asked raman to make her his he said he don't want to hurt her she said he will not both became one in all senses next day ishra were going home they were scared of their family reaction ishita was tensed about appas reaction raman assured her everything will be fine one lady came infront of ramans car raman wa shocked seeing shagun she hugged him and said he is pragnent with his child raman was shocked ishita too was shocked seeing shagun ishra looked at each other i m sure shaguns pragnancy is subbus

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

mamtasingla thumbnail

Nice update 

Ishra get married 

Shagun came back

Update soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishra got married without their parents knowledge. Finally ishra become one in all senses. I think because of shagun, they couldn't stay together. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice update

Thanks for the pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita was so broken 😢