Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing update dear 

Loved it

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I didn't expect that you end this story so soon...If you can please continue it for some more parts 

Nice ending di

Totally loved it so much

Finally the truth came out. Raman told the truth about their relationship to everyone. Everything is so sorted. Ishraru are together

Thanx for the pm

Updt epilogue soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Raman knocked at door ishita thought it's appa she got irritated and said ask subbus family to leave raman said it's him ishita opened the door subbus family and appa were surprised ishita hugged raman subbus mother started badmouthing about Ishitas character she took ruhi from ishita and said they are taking their granddaughter ishita can do whatever she wants appa asked ishita to go with subbus family raman told appa ishita is his wife and ruhi is his daughter subbus mother again started appa slapped raman ishita was scared she was going to appa toshiji held her and said let raman handle her raman told appa everything who was so shocked subbus family was not accepting Subbu was bad raman told them everything she showed proof of ishita and his marriage subbus family left ishra said sorry to appa who was upset as ishita didn't told him anything ever mr.bhalla and toshiji made him understand he forgave ishra finally Ishitas Bidaai was done with all rituals bhallas welcomed her happily loved ishra scene u ended this story so soon this was my favourite

Pls update more parts soon

Thanks for the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Update epilogue soon 

N

Thanks for the PM 

_TWINKLE 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely ended .

But I felt you ended it bit soon .

Ishra finally told the truth about their marraige to their family .

Everything sorted, ishraru are not together. 

Waiting for an epilogue. 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Back with another update. Response on this story is very disappointed. So ending it right away

Saathiya

Last part

Raman knocks  the door softly. Ishita was irritated, she replies: appa i told you na ask them to leave. Raman says: ishita its me..raman.. ishita opens  the door in next second holding ruhi and looks at raman with teary eyes. Subbu family and mr iyer was astonished to see this. Raman says: we came here to take you both chalo gina.. ishita gets happy she smiles through tears and hugs  him tightly not caring about the rest.

Subbu mother gets up and says; chee how shameless you became ishita.. mr iyer what  is this. Aur you raman bhalla stay away from my daughter in law and grand daughter.

Listening to her  raman and ishita break the hug. Raman was about to say something but mr iyer glares at him and show him palm and says: ishu.. what is this. You and ruhi are going with reddys that’s final. Subbu mother marches towards them and forcefully takes ruhi from ishita.

Mrs bhalla decide to intervene and says: please ap sab shant ho jain we are here to discuss something important. Ishita tries to take ruhi back but subbu mother didn’t give and says: I know what you want. Don’t think we are blind we are noticing from long that there is something cooking between raman and ishita. But mein kehe day rahi hoon ruhi is our granddaughter and we are taking her with us.Ishita kiya karti hai we don’t care. Chalo subbu kay appa..

She tries to leave  with ruhi but raman stands infront  of her stopping her  to leave. Mr iyer says: raman what are you doing. Raman looks at her  and says: you cant take  her. He tries to take ruhi but she didn’t let her. But raman forcefully takes her and gives  her back to ishita. Mrs bhalla stands with ishita who was crying and hugging ruhi close to her heart.

Mr iyer who was not  able to understand whats  going on says: raman.. bhalla jee ye sab kiya hai. Raman walks towards mr iyer and says: appa.. I know its shocking for you but now we cant hide more ishita is  my wife.. ruhi is  my daughter. He drops the bomb making mr iyer and subbu family shocked to their wits.

Subbu mother shouts:what rubbish.. mr iyer slapped raman hard making ishita flinch at the sight.She tries to come forward but toshi jee held her and says: let raman talk..raman looks at mr iyer and narrates all the truth to him. Mr iyer sit down on sofa with thud unable to react. He held his head while subbu mother walks towards ishita and shouts: you characterless girl.. how dare you.. my subbu loved you like no other and you betrayed him. You played with our emotions. I am sure you and raman had an illicit relation. I will not leave you

Subbu mother tries to slap ishita but raman held her hand and says: I didn’t gave any one right to hurt my wife. Your dead son was not saint aur humne kuch galat nhe kiya we are married legally after subbu death you cant malign ishita.

Subbu mother: don’t drag my son in all this. Raman glares at her and says: I don’t want to take his name even. He deserve the death after what he has done with ishita. Ishita looks at raman with teary eyes. Raman too looks at her and says: I am sorry ishita but they should also know what was subbu. He turns to subbu mother and says:ishita and subbu were getting divorced but your son was so cheap. He tried to..I cant imagine what if didn’t reached there at right time. Raman narrates everything. Mr iyer hides his face in palm while raman says: you all were in pain that you didn’t care to notice ishita.. you all never notice her wounds not only physical but mental also. I am glad that he died that night warna I would have killed me with my own hands

Subbu mother shouts:you are lying.. this is not possible my son was not like this. You are lying to hide your and this ishita affair. Raman shook his head  and says: I don’t care whether you believe or not but truth is truth only. Ishita is my legally wedded wife and ruhi is our legitimate daughter. He shows their marriage certificate and shuts them. Subbu mother and family left without any further argument

Mr iyer was all quiet mr bhalla held his shoulder and says: I know kids  has done a huge mistake by hiding all this.But we cant undo it. I also know that things came out  in wrong manner. Iyer sahib they both deserve happiness. Please bless them

Ishita walks towards him and kneel down in front of her appa. Mr iyer looks at her daughter. Ishita says: I am sorry appa I know I hurt you please forgave me. Mr iyer gets up and turns to leave saying: bhalla jee take your daughter in law with you. Mera kiya hai mein kisi ka kiya lagta hoon ishita held his hand and start crying. Raman fold his hand and says: don’t say like this appa. Ishita  loves you a lot. We know we done wrong by hiding iske liye we are ready to repent all life but don’t push ishita away from yourself. She loves you

Mr iyer looks at  ishita and says: agar ye muje pyaar karti to kabhi sach na chupati. He  makes ishita looks at him and says: you were not happy with subbu but  you never came to me. You decided to divorce  him but you never told me. He tried to force you.. us din tum subbu kay marne pay nhe ro rahi thi you were in trauma but you never shared your pain with your appa.. kiyon ishita itna paraya kiyon kar diya

Ishita: I thought you will not understand me

Mr iyer: bol kay to dekha hota. Kanna you are my princess my daughter.. mein kaisa baap hoon meri bachi itne dukh mein thi aur muje pata hi nhe chala..

Ishita shook her head and says: no appa you are best father bus mein ne  hi galat kiya

Mr iyer  glares at raman and ishita and says: yes you both has done wrong and  I am angry with you. You both took so much time to reveal the truth. Ishita looks down and says: we tired appa phr wo shagun aur phr mein hi raman pay gussa hogayi

Mr iyer: tum dono ko andaza hai tum dono ki wajah say kitna bara problem ho sakta tha. I always thought that you both are mature but you disappointed me

Mrs bhalla: bhai sahib we are also angry with them but iska matlab ye to nhe hai na kay we hurt them.Ye humare bache hain galati ki hai manti hoon per maafi bhi to maang rahy hain.Ab to sab theek hogaya hai. Bachoon ko maaf kar dain.

Mr bhalla: haan iyer sahib let forget everything and start this new relation after all now we are not only friends we have become relative also. Aur ye choti princess bhi to agayi hai humari life mein. Meri poti aur apki nati..

Mr iyer looks at ruhiand raman ishita.. he walks to them and says: okay that’s fine but iska matlab ye nhe hai kay mein gussa nhe hoon. Kanna don’t hide anything from me. Agar ye raman tumhain chot pohanchy to muje batana I will teach a good lesson to him.

Raman and ishita gets happy listening to him. Ishita hugs her father tightly and says: I am sorry appa.. don’t be angry on me.. mr iyer blesses ishita and says: don’t cry kanna I cant see tears in your eyes. Stay happy always.. raman bends to take mr iye rblessing. Mrs iyer blesses him and says: aj mein bohat khush bhi hoon aur dukhi bhi. My kanna is getting her happiness back but I am sad that my kanna will go leave me per aj no rona dhona today is big day today is your bidai ishita.. Iwant to send you like a bride.

Toshi jee exclaims and says: sahi kaha apne.. she shows  the red saree to  ishita and says: go and get ready like a bride. Today is your welcoming as bhallas daughter in law. Ishita smiles and wipes her tears she takes  blessing from mr and mrs bhalla and goes to get ready. Soon bidai was done and raman ishita were standing at door step of bhalla house. Bhalla house was beautifully decorated a big hanging welcome home was hanged in the middle  ofhall raman and ishita  gets surprised seeing the decoration. toshi jee perform arti of them and ishita enters the house after fulfilled all the rituals. Romi and simmi takes ruhi and start playing with her happily. Senior bhallas were happy seeing their house filled with happiness and joy.

Raman held ishita hand and  says: thank you ishita.. thank you for coming in my life for becoming my life partner. You are the sun of my life.Meri har  khushi tumse hai I love you so much jaan. Ishita gets teary listening to his confession she presses his hand and smiles at him. Ishita says: sacha saathi to ap ho raman. Agar ap nhe hote to mera kiya hota. I love you.. both share an eyelock and smiles at their togetherness. Romi comes to them holding little ruhi crying and says: bhai Bhabhi dekho na ise kiya hogaya hai. Chup hi nhe horahi.

Raman takes her in his arms and tries to rock her but she was crying. Ishita smiles and says: I think she is hungry. Give me. Raman gives ruhi to her. Ishita looks around. Raman held  her hand and says: come I will take you to our room. He takes ishita to their room. Ishita settles at bed and start feeding ruhi while raman was admiring them. Ishita calls him and sign him to sit beside her. Raman happily oblige ishita put her head on his chest raman hugs her and says: this feeling is serene ishita.. now you and our ruhi will always with me. Muje aur kuch nhe chahiye. Today I am feeling luckiest  man.

Ishita nods and says: I love you. Soon ruhi filled her tummy and sleeps peacefully. Both raman and ishita lovingly caresses her soft cheeks and says in union: she is adorable. Both hugs their little bundle of  joy and dreams about their future happiness that awaits.

The end

Waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

super