Ishra ss || Saathiya || last part pg 17 1/10

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends

How are you sab theek thaak. I am here to post another story that I had discontinued due to some problem previously it's title was ye kasak Dil ki.  

Some or my reader asked me to continue it so therefore I have changed the story little bit and now posting it on her insistence. 

Finger crossed I don't know how you all will give response. Will be waiting for your response and comments do share your views regarding the story should I continue it or not.

INDEX

Part 1 - 4 scroll down 

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

last part

Edited by ishrasoul - 3 years ago

Saathiya

Part 1

Doctor Raman Kumar Bhalla sitting in his cabin and was reading new reaserch article.. door flung open and a very worried and panic mr iyer come inside... Seeing him so much worried raman heart sinks thinking about her...

Raman: what happened uncle...

Mr Iyer folds his palm and pleads: please raman save her... Save her baby... She is in pain... Do something raman...  Wo stairs say gir gayi koi Doctor uska case nahe lay raha sab keh rahy hai wo dono ko nahe bacha sakty...My ishu is dying...

Listening to him, raman runs out of the cabin his heart skips beat as he sees Ishita laying on stretcher and crying in pain holding her big tummy...

He touches her cheeks and says: dont worry ishita... Mein hoon na.. kuch nahe hoga tumhain... While in response she was only pleading for her baby... Raman shouts to get Operation theater ready... 

Raman shouts: take her to operation theatre...mr iyer was crying raman looks at him and says: have patience... nothing will happen to her... he was leaving to get ready for operation when a nurse came running there and says: sir...

Raman turns and sees nurse worried face.. he asks: what happened..

Nurse: she is not fine sir... please check her once...

Raman was perplexed... one side it was ishita and her unborn baby their life is at stake and other side his jaan.. he takes a deep breath and again remind himself not be selfish he has to save ishita and her baby.. he has to rectify his mistake... he has only this chance to give her some happiness... 

Nurse: sir please..

Raman: go and call dr shilpa she will handle her.. I am going for operation...

Nurse nods and was about to leave but raman stop her and says: take care of her.. 

Nurse: sir don't worry...

Raman head to change room to wear the surgery gown and mask... he rushes to operation theatre and take anesthesia and inject it to her he asks his juniors to attach blood as she was having bleeding... 

Mr iyer was continuously praying for her only daughter well being...other side, raman was operating ishita and was trying to save her and her baby... it was a long operation.. nurses were running out of the operation theatre for blood and injections... after lot of struggle, a new life came into this world... 

Raman held the little creature drenched in blood... her closed eyes.. her pink lips, her chubby cheeks...he brings her closer to his heart and smiles through his tears... he looks at ishita who was unconscious ... he signs all to leave... 

Raman: see ishita ... your daughter... just like you... a cute little angel...  congratulations ishita.. you become a proud mother of this beautiful angel...

The little baby cries... 

Raman smiles seeing her crying and a huge burden was taken off from her chest.

Nurse comes there and says: sir give me baby I will clean her...

Raman: clean her and take her to premature baby ward..

Mr iyer was so much panic.. nurse leaves holding the stretcher baby was placed on it with oxygen mask attach... mr iyer smiles seeing her while raman comes there.. mr iyer goes to him and folds his hands and says: ishu is fine na

Raman: uncle she is fine...soon she will gain her conscious...

Mr iyer: raman you are just like god to us... you saved my daughter life...

Raman gets sad and thinks: don't know what will happen when they all will know that I am the reason of ishita colorless life and her all pain...

Doctor shilpa comes there and says: raman its urgent..

Raman: she is fine na...

Shilpa: yes she is.. in fact you will be happy to see her...

Raman nods and leaves with dr shilpa... dr shilpa takes her to the premature baby ward and says: thankfully she responding raman... 

Raman eyes filled seeing his daughter laying there and wires were attached to her.. he touches the glass and says: princess see your papa is here...

The little baby opens her eyes and looks at him and smiles... raman just wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her cheeks and hugs her close to his heart...

Raman: can I take her in my arms..

Dr  shilpa: no raman... although she is three weeks old but still she is just like new born.. we have saved her with efforts... one mistake can cause her life...

Raman: I will not take her..

Dr: raman... she needs a mother and only the mother warmth and love will heal her...

Raman:  from where I bring her mother... she is dead... 

Dr: she is not accepting milk . we cant let her stay at this life support system more..

Raman: I don't know...

A loud wail of baby gets his attention he turns and sees ishita baby crying..He looks at the innocent soul, she is just like her mother and gets lost in the memory of past lane..when he met her mother first time

Flashback

Raman was driving to home sees a lady standing near road with a damaged car.. firstly he thought to go head but he thought against and stop the car near her...

Raman: if you don't mind I will drop you...

Ishita: no.. thanks...

Raman: dehli is not safe at night... Please trust me i will not hurt you

Ishita nods and settles on passenger seat.. raman asks the address. Ishita tells about akash ganga society

Raman: wow.. i also live there.. i am Doctor, gyenacologist.

Ishita looks at him...

Raman: haan to gyenacologist can be male also...

Ishita smiles

Flashback ends.

Next day

Raman was sitting in his cabin. Mr iyer comes and says: raman why ishita is not getting up... and why no one is letting me meet my grand daughter...

Raman: relax uncle...

Mr iyer: how can I relax raman...

Raman: uncle. It was a major operation... some time patient gets their conscious after a day.. her bp is under control and soon she will gain her senses... And baby is premature we are looking after her.. when ishita will gain conscious  we will hand  over baby to her..

Mr iyer nods and leaves...

Raman gets up and goes to ishita ward and sees her and says: now get up ishita your daughter is waiting for you... enough of your sleep...

He checks her pulse and leaves to see his daughter..

Another nurse comes there and says: sir...

Raman looks at her and says: what happen...

Nurse: sir.. she... is no... more...

Raman was shocked...he was not understanding anything.. he again looks at nurse and says: what you said???

Nurse: sir she doesn't survive... she is no more...

Tear fell from his eyes and he felt as some one stab his heart...  he felt his body numb.. he holds the bench and slumps on it covering his face in his palm a loud moan of pain escape from his mouth.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Saathiya

Shot 2

Raman unable to hold himself collapses on floor and cries : no.. no.. nurse looks at raman and feels sorry for him. Raman gets up and runs to the incubator section. He enters the room and sees his baby laying lifelessly while doctor were removing the tubes and wire.. doc shilpa sees raman standing at doorstep she walks towards him and says: I am really sorry raman your baby is no more.

Tears start flowing endlessly from his eyes. Dr shilpa says: raman your daughter was fighter she fights with all odd from past one month but today.. I have already told you that she needed mother

Raman: but I cant bring her mother her mother is dead

Shilpa: raman hold yourself I know this is very big loss for you and I have no words to console also.

Raman moves towards his baby and touches her cold body. He cries and says: I am sorry baby.. I am sorry I couldn't save you. Mere gunahoon ki saza tumhain mili. Sab meri galati hai.

He hugs the little baby and cries. Rest day was passed in blink raman family comes and took raman and baby with them and performed her last rites. Mr iyer too felt bad seeing raman in pain. Raman was too much broken he didn't return to hospital and kept himself lock in room and cries.

Next day

Raman was feeling suffocated  in room he gets a call from hospital about some other case seeing no option he goes to hospital. He handles the case and was about to leave for home but stops and thinks to see ishita and her baby once. He moves to incubator section and gets happy to see the little doll opening her eyes and looking at him and giving him a bright smile.

He felt so much peace and happiness. He talks with doctor shilpa about the baby who told him that she is recovering very fastly and today they will give baby to ishita. Raman nods and ask her to take of care baby and ishita. He kisses the glass and says: good bye my baby..

After meeting the baby raman thinks to meet ishita. he comes inside ishita ward, ishita looks at raman and asks: raman where is my baby I want to meet her

Raman: ishita you rest

Ishita: I want to see my baby

Raman nods

He leaves to doctor shilpa and tells her that ishita is asking her baby. Doc shilpa ask raman to give baby to ishita. After sometime, raman comes holding a little baby. Ishita gets overwhelmed seeing the baby. Raman gives baby to ishita. Ishita showers kisses on the little face of her and hugs her close and cries happily.

Raman turns to leave but ishita holds his hands stopping him to leave raman looks at ishita. Ishita says: don't you remember you promise raman.

Raman looks at ishita and remembers: I promise you ishita we will welcome our baby together in this world and we will give our baby all happiness and love.

Raman: mein ye haq kho chukka hoon ishita.

Ishita: sarry haq tumhare hi to hain raman.

Raman: no ishita..

Ishita: you have the right to love your baby.. she is your blood. She is your daughter.

Raman: shush... ishita don't say this aloud. Koi sun lay ga.

Ishita: kon sunay ga raman.. kon. Appa... Aunty jee.. subbu ya shagun. Kon.. koi nahe hain.. na subbu hain na shagun ab humari zindagi mein.

Raman: please ishita..

Ishita: kya please raman.

Raman: I am the reason of your pain. Mein bura hoon ishita bohat bura.. iss bachi ko door rakho mujse aur khud ko bhi. Tum to sab janti ho. You should hate me ishita. You should hate me

Ishita: hate??

Raman: yes. Hate. Your heart should be filled with hatred against me. You should feel disgusted with my presence.

Ishita: but my heart is filled with only one thing raman. That is love. Love for you

Raman: mein ne tumhare saath

Ishita: kuch galat nahe kiya apne.

Raman cries.

Ishita: I didn't asked anything from you raman but you cant take this right from me and from my daughter.

Raman looks at ishita.

Ishita: mein aisa kiya karoon raman jo apka ye dard kam ho jaye.

Raman: tum nafrat karo. Mere saaye say nafrat karo.

Ishita: theek hain phr lay jain iss bachi ko choor ayen kisi sarak pay. She forward the little baby to raman. Raman looks at ishita and says: ishita.

Ishita: ye bachi apka saya hai apka ansh hain apka khoon hai. Phr mein is say kiyon pyaar karon.

The little baby start crying while ishita was looking at raman and was not tending the little baby making the little baby cry more. Raman unable to hold himself takes the baby from ishita and hugs her and start rocking her to calm her down. Within some second little baby stops crying and holds raman finger tightly. Ishita wipes her tears and says: raman.

Raman looks at ishita and sit beside her. Ishita hugs raman and cries feeling his warmth after many days. Raman wraps his arms around her and his little baby. Ishita stops crying, raman tries to break the hug but ishita keep hugging him and asks: appa ne bataya kal wo.

Raman: haan. Ishita. Wo muje choor kar chali gayi wo itni sit hi bohat choti. Meri bachi.

Ishita: I am really sorry raman. You needed me most yesterday and I was.

Raman: why you are saying sorry ishita. I deserve this pain.

Ishita: no raman.

Raman: aisa hi hai ishita. Mein ne tumhare saath aur shagun kay saath galat kiya. 

Ishita looks at raman with hurtful eyes.

Ishita: aur shagun ne jo kiya apky saath wo. Wo theek tha.

Raman: tum stress mat lo. Aur ye batao tum giri kaise thi

Ishita: kiyon bataon.

Raman: ishita.

Ishita: I wanted to meet you.. I was coming to meet you but ..

Raman looks at ishita.

Ishita: raman name her. Humari beti ka naam rakho.

Raman: mein.

Ishita: please

Raman: ruhi..

Ishita smiles and says: ruhi raman bhalla

Raman: no.. ruhi reddy

Ishita glares at raman and says: I am divorced raman. Aur subbu Mar chuka hai. subbu is no one to me or ruhi. Agar apna naam nahe dena to saaf bolo. I will name her ruhi ishita iyer.

Raman places the little baby on ishita lap and stands up not looking in ishita eyes. Ishita tries to hold his hand but raman moves back and says: I should leave ishita. Mein chalta hoon.

Saying this raman leaves while ishita hugs the baby and cries looking at raman retreating figure.  Ishita thinks how their life got tangled in complexity.

She remembers how she and raman were neighbor and got friendly although they had developed some feeling for each other but didn't understand their feeling or say that they ignore their growing feeling as they were engaged to shagun and subbu respectively and they feel that they are bound to them

Soon they were got married to shagun and subbu forgetting each other and to be loyal to them but destiny has some other plans and they again meet each other.

Raman and ishita were trying hard to adjust with their partners but failing as their partner never cared for their happiness. Raman and ishita start feeling suffocated in relation. Shagun wanted raman just a showpiece so that she can flaunt that she is wife of one of the best doctor of india.

On the other hand, subbu was asking ishita to leave the job and stay in home he was very orthodox. He think women as only for house work and mans need. Ishita and subbu start having argument from the third month of their marriage. Ishita wanted to flourish her career and she doesn't wanted baby anytime soon so she denied for physical relation. While subbu wanted to have ishita at any cost.

Shagun was of very modern she loves to party and drink although raman didn't stopped her but realizing the nature of shagun raman start feeling disconnecting to her.

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like also.

Saathiya

Part 3

(author note: now story will be in form of flashback and your all confusion will clear. Raman family is shifted to their new house after raman marriage )

Reddy house

Ishita was checking her laptop and was finalizing her presentation, subbu comes and hugs her from back. Ishita shrug his hands and says: subbu I am busy

Subbu doesn't listen to her and tries to nuzzles his head in her neck while his hands were pinching her on her waist. Ishita unable to bear more pushes subbu and shouts: what are you doing subbu when I am saying no that means its no

Subbu gets angry he holds her tightly and asks: why ishita.. why you are pushing me away I am your husband.

He tries to close the distance between their lips. Ishita turns her face away and says: please subbu.. leave me

Subbu: its my right. Only I can claim you.. you are just mine. He shouts poking his nails into her soft flesh making her cry in pain.

Subbu threw her on bed and was about to jump on her but stops as the door knocks. His sister says: anna your friend ravi is here.

Subbu looks at ishita and says: aj to tum bach gayi.. saying this he leaves while ishita cries and feels disgusted to have a husband like subbu. She gets up and takes her purse and leaves the house to be away from subbu

Other side, raman was getting worried as shagun hasn't returned from her cocktail party. Door bell rings. Raman goes and opens the door and finds shagun fully drunk standing there. She enters and stumbles raman holds her and both make their way to their bedroom it was daily routine that shagun comes home all drunk.

Mrs bhalla comes and says: don't know why I chosed this girl for my puttar. Zindagi barbad kar di.

Raman makes shagun lay on bed. He was about to go but shagun hold his hand and pulls him on her. Raman feels disgusted as shagun brought her lips close to his raman was feeling nauseous due to smell of alcohol. Shagun sensuously caresses raman face and says: come on baby take me.. I am all yours... and you are mine.. only mine.. my gaurav

Raman pushes her away listening to the name of some other man from her mouth. While shagun passes out and sleeps...

Raman takes his car keys and moves out of the house. He was driving his car aimlessly on raod. Suddenly a girl comes infront of his car. Raman hurriedly applies brake and hihs car stops just inches away from the girl. He gets out of the car and shouts: are you mad cant you see my car. If I didn't applied brake you would have died.

The girl looks on recognizing his voice while raman too got shocked seeing ishita. She was looking much weak and pale, while her eyes were red and swolled due to crying. Raman comes close and says: ishita..

Ishita hugs him and cries.

Raman: hey.. ishita.. what happened..

Ishita keep hugging him and cries making raman worried more. He breaks the hug and wipes her tears and says: ishita.. tell me.

Ishita: I don't want to go back raman.. take me some where away from here.

Raman was not getting anything but seeing her in this state he thinks to take her to her parent house. He makes her sit in car and gives her water bottle. Ishita drinks the water and says: thank you raman.

Raman: why you were wondering here in middle of night.

Ishita: wo. Raman.

Raman: ishita we are friends you can share anything with me.

Ishita: raman subbu is not good. He is very bad. He is monster. I don't want to go back to him. She again start crying remembering how subbu was forcing her.

Raman:acha no one will take you to subbu. Stop crying baba..

Ishita: pakka.

Raman nods and says: let me take you to your father house.

Ishita nods.

Raman start his car and heads towards iyer house. He parks his car outside and takes ishita to her house. He rings the bell a sleepy mr iyer opens the door and gets shocked to see ishita and raman there. He ask both to come inside. Both enters the house

Mr iyer: ishu.. what happened you are fine na.

Ishita nods and says:I am okay appa was just missing you.

Raman looks shockingly at ishita as she has lied to her father. Raman gets up and says:I should leave uncle. Good bye.

Mr iyer nods and bids bye to raman. Raman leaves while ishita says: appa mein abhi aati hoon.

Ishita goes behind raman and sees him standing waiting for lift. She calls out his name. raman turns and sees ishita and says: why you lied.

Ishita: he will not understand me

Raman: ishita. I am not understanding you are not telling me complete truth. Atleast tell your father

Ishita: no one can help me I have discussed akka but she also saying to give chance to subbu

Raman: if he is too bad just divorce him

Ishita: its so easy to say this. If you were on my situation. Kya karty tum

Raman thinks: my wife is worst ishita. But still I am giving her chance till I can bear. Marriage shouldn't break too easily.

Ishita: bolo raman

Raman: I would have given her a chance.

Ishita was silent. She thinks: mein kiya karoon raman. I am not understanding.

Raman: bye ishita.

Ishita: bye raman take care

Raman and ishita leaves in opposite direction unknown to them that raman one advice will ruin their life and will make their life more complicated.

Otherside, subbu was fuming thinking that ishita has left the house. He thought to change his tactic and trap ishita in his evil plan. Next day he straightly goes to iyer house and fakes apology and tells ishita that he will change himself and will not force her for any relation and also will not stop her from going to job.

Ishita gets surprised with this over night change. She was little skeptical about subbu but remembering raman advice she gives in subbu bring ishita to his home.

Bhalla house, raman and shagun were having arguments while shagun was saying that she is right she hadn't done anything wrong while raman was asking why she has taken Gaurav name. shagun emotionally blackmails raman that he is doubting her and he is very narrow minded.

Raman: I cant bear this more shagun. If you will continue this I will divorce you

Shagun gets shocked. She looks at raman and fakes tears and says: dotn divorce me raman i will change myself

Raman: you always say this shagun

Shagun hugs him and says: baby believe me I love you.. I will change for you.

Raman gives in and leaves

Time start passing rapidly, ishita was busy in shopping some grocery while raman too comes there. Both greets each other.

Raman: you got too much busy nowadays no msg or phone call

Ishita: actually due to office I hardly get any time

Raman: so.. happy? Life kaisi ja rahi hai.

Ishita looks at raman and thinks: happy.. life without you happy to ho hi nahe sakti. Kash I realized my feeling long ago we would have married each other. Subbu is changed he does everything which I like but still I don't love him I cant love him because I love you only.

Raman: hey.. kahan kho gayi.

Ishita: yes happy..

Raman fakes smiles and thinks: sorry for being selfish ishita but for once I thought after listening to your marriage problems that we can be together again. Bohat galat socha tha mein ne. per kiya karon ye dil nahe manta.

Ishita: shagun kaisi hain

Raman: she is good.

Ishita: kabhi ghar ana na shagun ko lay kar

Raman; wo.. sorry ishita.. you know na shagun doesn't like.

Ishita: oh yes.. shagun doesn't like me. She will not come..  and you also will not come alone. Because acha nahe lagta.

Raman nods and says: phr milty Hain

Otherside, shagun was sitting in her favorite spot waiting for her blind date to come. A young man comes holding red roses and bow in front of shagun and says; hey beautiful I am subbu..

Shagun smiles and takes the roses. While subbu wraps his arms around her and says: are you ready for our date. Shagun nods.subbu thinks: iss ishita kay chakkar mein kuch maza hi nahe raha now I will have fun. While shagun thinks: this raman is boring no 1, she cant fulfill my needs my pleasures that's why I have to take pleasure from others.

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it. Waiting for your lovely comment and response. Don't forget to hit like also.

Saathiya

Part 4

Time start passing subbu was faking change to get Ishita while other side Raman was getting impatient with shagun ways unable to keep the relation Raman forward the divorce papers to shagun and ask her to leave. Shagun who was involved with another man agrees and sign the divorce papers. Raman and shagun gets divorced mutually. There was no communication between raman and ishita. 

Subbu was busy I. Watching television when Ishita comes holding some papers. Subbu looks at her and fakes smiles at her Ishita says: subbu... I want to say something

Subbu: what happened ishu

Ishita gives him papers and says: subbu I want divorce..

Subbu gets shocked and says: why.. we are okay na

Ishita: I know you changed yourself for me but I can't keep this relation anymore.

Subbu: we can work out this relation please ishu don't do this

Ishita: subbu you deserve better please sign them

Subbu looks at her. Ishita remove her managalsutra and wipes the sindoor and says: let finish this relation. She gives pen to subbu. Subbu takes the pen and signs the paper. Ishita take the paper turns to leave to submit the papers in court but subbu stops her and says: can you stay tonight here. Please don't deny me I know we have ended our relation still I.. west bhi tomorrow we both will go to court for divorce

Ishita nod and leaves after submitting the papers Ishita drives towards the park of Akashganga society where she played in childhood. She was sitting there when Raman too comes there and gets surprised to see her he sit beside her and says :Ishita...

Ishita: today I ended my relationship with subbu... Tum sunao shagun kaisi hai.

Raman looks at her and says: shagun is not in my life anymore

Ishita: ajeeb hai na we both tried to work on our relationship for world we are successful in our career but we failed our relationship. I don't know agay Kiya hoga jab appa ko Pata chaly ga..

Raman: forget it agay Jo hogaya dekha jayega but remember I am with you always ..coffee piyogi

Ishita nods

Raman takes ishita first to coffee shop both talks randomly and keep stealing glances. After having coffee both heads to nearest park. They sit on grass and looks around and smiles as they see many family enjoying their. Both keep silent and was feeling the emptiness around them without each other.

They sat their many hours as their stomach growls. Both heads towards restaurant and have the lunch. Raman pays the bill although ishita tries to stop raman but he didn't listened. Both comes out of the reesturant. They knew now its time to depart.

Raman looks at ishita and says:. It was awesome .. acha laga aisa time spend kar kay.

Ishita smiles..

Raman: so.. now.. chalo I drop you home.

Ishita looks at raman with sad face and thinks to spend some more time with raman but couldn't say it she nods

Raman: appa Kay Ghar drop karon

Ishita: nhe Reddy house hi drop karo.

Raman nods and heads toward Reddy house soon he stops his car in front of ishita house. Both were looking at each other. Ishita says: mein chali hoon raman.

Raman looks at ishita and start feeling restless. He was not getting why he is not liking that ishita is going away. He start having an argue to take ishita away from this world. But he knew that although now Raman and Ishita are divorced but he and Ishita can't unite ever he doesn't know what is in her heart does she also feel the same 

Ishita feeling was none the less. After spending whole day together she was not feeling to leave raman she knew that the life she was living with subbu is just a burden  now after divorce she knows that she cant help herself she and Raman can't become one. With heavy heart she gets out of the car. Raman keep looking at her longingly while ishita too keep turning and looking at raman.

Unknown to them subbu was watching angrily at the duo. He clutches the railing of terrace and says: acha to ye ishita us raman bhalla kay saath mazay kar rahi hai. She is bloody cheating me apne pati kay chone say problem hai madam ko. Punishment mily gi kisi. I will not leave you ishita.

Ishita enters the house and finds it all silent. She remembers that today she is alone with subbu. She was all lost so she didn't close the main door it was open. She drags her feet to her bedroom and finds it was dark. She goes to restroom to get change and fresh.

After having shower she comes out of the restroom dressed in her night cloth. She was smiling thinking the time she has spend with raman.

Otherside, raman reaches his house he was about to get out of the car when he listens a ringtone he sees ishita mobile kept on his dashboard. He takes the phone and thinks: muje ye wapis karne jana chahiye.he start his car again and head to ishita house

Ishita house:

Ishita was making the bed when subbu come and says: to raman bhalla kay saath date kaisi thi.

Ishita turns and looks at subbu. She says: what are you saying.

Subbu: don't try to fool me ishita. I know you are having affair with raman. Kuch sharam karo ishita.

Ishita: kya bakwas kar rahy ho

Subbu: mein bakwas kar raha hoon.. now I will tell what I am saying. Saying this he bolts the door ishita gets scared.

Ishita: kiya kar rahy ho tum subbu

Subbu looks at ishita and takes out his belt and wraps it around his hand and says: kahan kahan chone diya tumne usy.. ishita runs towards the door but subbu holds her hand and twisted them making ishita wince in pain.

He thorws her on floor and hits her with belt ishita cries in pain and shouts: leave me subbu.

Subbu kneels down at her while ishita cries.. he hold her shoulder and creepily touches her neck ishita cries helplessly and says: don't come near subbu..

She pushes him and tries to get up but falls as her body was aching badly due to the assault of subbu. subbu laughs and says: today no one will save you.

He tores her kurti and smirks looking her front covered with bra.he jumps on her and start biting her neck and harshly pressing her breast making her cry in pain. He tore her kurti completely and digs his nails in her soft flesh. Ishita sturggles in his hold but gets a tight slap across her face.

Raman reaches ishita house and was about to ring the bell but finds it open he enters and was looking around when he hear ishita scream.

Ishita: leave me subbu.. no.. no.. somebody help.. bachao..

Raman stands shocked. He runs towards the direction of voice

He moves down and was about to open the knot of her leggings ishita kicks him on his face and gets up she runs toward door and was about to unlock when she listen from other side.

Raman: ishita.. ishita.. he bangs the door

Ishita cries and says: raman...

She opens the door raman looks at her shockingly. Ishita hides herself in raman embrace and says: raman.. he.. he tried.. he.. tried to rape. Me.. she cries. raman was buring in anger he hides her behind him while subbu gets up and says: you just go away from here. Its between me and my wife.

Raman punches tightly on  his face making her vomit blood. He makes her stand and says: how dare you.. she iss not your wife now

He kicks between his legs and says: I will not leave you.

Subbu cries in pain.

Raman turns and takes a dupptta and wraps around ishita and leaves holding her while ishita was crying and shivering scared.

He looks at ishita face which was all blue and subbu hands were imprint on her cheeks. He hugs her and says: I am sorry I am sorry... chalo hospital chalty hain.

Ishita shook her head in no and cuddles more to raman.

Raman: chalo appa kay ghar chalty hain..

Ishita: I want to be with you.

Raman looks at her.

Ishita: please..

Both start moving out of the house subbu was looking at them angrily he gets up with great difficulty and follows them. Ishita looks at subbu and scaredly holds Raman who sign her not to worry. Both fasten their pace subbu too tries to move ahead but stumbles and falls from stairs he scream in pain but Raman and Ishita doesn't look at him and leaves. His head hit with the sharp metal railing edge and it start bleeding.. 

Raman start the car and stops in front of shopping plaza he goes inside and brought a new set of cloth he gives to her and ask her to change inside the car. While he waits outside. Ishita changes the cloth and calls raman. Raman settles in car and drove towards hotel. He takes a room and enters the room with ishita.

He makes her sit on bed and give her water. Ishita was crying. Raman wipes her tears and says: you are safe ishita.. you are with me. Chup ho jao. Meri car mien first aid hai. You wait here I am coming back.

Ishita holds his hand tightly and says: no.. no raman..

Raman: mein araha hoon. You be brave.

Raman leaves the room and after one or two minute he enters holding the kit. He sit beside her and start nursing her wounds. He gives her pain killer and sleeping pill as he knows that she will need them.

Raman: aur kahin hai chot hai?

Ishita shook her head in negative.

Raman: rest karo ishita..

He makes her lay on bed while ishita holds her hands tightly. He switches off the light and caresses her hairs. Ishita closes her eyes. he keep patting her. Soon ishita was sleep under the effect of medicine. Raman keep looking at her and thinks himself responsible for ishita state. He remember that he was the one who has given ishita the advice to give subbu a chance. Although Ishita has decided to end her relationship with subbu but it was his advice which delayed her decision and Ishita had to face all this he held himself responsible for it

Next day

Raman drops ishita to iyer house but find a commotion Mr iyer comes to them and asks: ishu where were you all night .. aur Raman tumhara saath Kiya Kar Raha hai.. tumhain Pata hai subbu.. he couldn't complete the sentence and looks down unable to hold his tears

Ishita looks at Raman who says: uncle Ishita...

Mr iyer shows him palm and hugs Ishita and says: Kanna sab khatam tumhare subbu Mar Gaya...

Raman and Ishita stands shocked listening to new revelation unable to believe Ishita runs inside and sees subbu dead body subbu sister hugs Ishita and says: Anna stairs say giry huy mile he died on spot

Tears made their way as Ishita remember how subbu has tried to rape her. She start laughing thinking fate has avenged her. While others think that Ishita is in shock.

Note: there will be no affair thing or some illegal relationship between Ishita and Raman you will know the twist ahead.

That's it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments don't forget to hit like also

Confused !! Update soonishπŸ’–πŸ’–

Nice updates 😘😘😘update soonish πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Awesome chappies Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Thanku for continuing this story

Thankfully raman saved ishita from Subbu it was nice both shagun and Subbu died of ishra are not in any relationship how come ishra have baby

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE