2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

There have been lots of discussion on blind items with even some celebs expressing now speaking against them ! but it’s not only the outsiders on whom blind items are written .  Everyone from Salman , SRK to Ranbir had at least dozen negative blind items written  on them. Are they planted by rival PRs ? I am sure Ranbir or KJo won’t plant   negative blind items on themselves 😆

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, I was watching Kangu's video where she is saying why are blind items not written about star kids? I was like whaaat??? How many BIs told us how VD became insecure after getting flops or how RKs bestie likes to sniff his underwear or how KJo is getting Sid films?

Everyone is going public with their own assumptions without checking facts. Like my mother would say, Adding petrol to the fire! haha

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

According to IF. Most of the time KJo planned them or ranbir or ranveer or deepika or katrina or lately Alia but then Kjo was blamed. 😆

Sometime Reshma shetty for Salman stuff. 

The blinds weren’t nice to anyone there were some heavy stuff written. But they didn’t use blinds only for negativity. Sometimes it was released that these stars are talked about better talked about than to be ignored. 

I wished the Blind item culture should have been elaborated by those journalists who are writing it and the PR company’s. They should explain it.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eboza

According to IF. Most of the time KJo planned them or ranbir or ranveer or deepika or katrina or lately Alia but then Kjo was blamed. 😆

But there have been blind items written against them too ! Just few days ago I read somewhere that Dharma is bankrupt 

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

But there have been blind items written against them too ! Just few days ago I read somewhere that Dharma is bankrupt 

In Kjos case it’s some outsider 😆 

Sometimes there are some blinds I Think those pages like pinkvilla or Spotboy they just use all Bollywood follower with their blind item cause they know people like to read and visit their page and I doubt that they were even approached by anyone other than themself to write it.

Blinds were also changed. Mumbai Mirror wrote something pinkvilla added something or filmfare completely changed it. it wasn’t  the same.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think like u saw in Luck By Chance, journalists have connections. I think staff also gives out these info. Friends, company people and all that.

GumGum thumbnail

Ranbir ke negative blinds aate hi kahan hai. Jo bhi aate hai zyadatar to show what a player he is, which can be his own work as well. Abhi tak koi blind aaya hai jahan Ranbir ne daru peeke heroines ko chheda hai aur heroine log disgusted hai? Ya arrogant hai, director ko nightmare de raha hai ya Akku Ambu ke liye party host karta hai ladki supply deta hai ya khud hi backdoor se khushi deta hai, ya steroid le le ke kela shrink kar gaya hai?

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone and their PRs are responsible for throwing blind items at each other. Except, doodh ka dhoola Ranbir cause you know he doesnt have a PR lol (literally commissions the vilest sh*t on people)

But what I've realized with Sushant's case and that also too late is that balance of power is a thing .Deepika and Ranbir can take a go at each other cause of the power balance. Shah and Salman as well. Ranbir and Karan can target his contemporaries like Varun and they might hit back but a Sushant,Kartik,Vicky can't hit back. And their image takes a hit as well cause if you say one thing a thousand times, people usually believe it cause nobody really knows the truth. Also if you put something a lil bit credible in the blinds, the rest of it is taken as truth. If somebody writes today that Ayushmann is cheating on his wife x 10 times, people will start believing it. The public memory is just that and I've been part of falling for it as well. All of us have. 

Kriti was giving her gyaan on blind items when she herself has done plenty on Sushant after their break up. Probably feeling a lot guilty now. But Sushant could have done some blinds on Kriti in retaliation. He couldn't take on the others. Ranbir does hit pieces on his contemporaries or anyone he thinks is competition. 

Kriti has been targetted by the same kinda character assassinating blinds. Tons of blinds saying she's sleeping with Akshay and Dinesh for roles. 

In the last few months I've noticed how Kartik is suddenly getting hit with a lot of blinds too. 

In all, while the blind culture is actively participated in by the industry,there are those who can't hit back and stand to lose a lot more than usual and those are the outsiders and it's because their image falters. Starkids don't lose out on movies,ads but outsiders easily can. And hence, regardless of the fact that blind items are banned or not, I will think twice before believing the ones targetting outsiders. That's been my biggest lesson from this. 

GumGum thumbnail

The debate is about systemacally ruining someone's image that the person loses his/her brand value.

Ek do shits and giggles blind can be writen by anyone, doesn't have to be from one particular source.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wish he had a PR who would do things to show his real self to the world.......i know maybe even then people would've called him a attention seeker.......but probably the pressure on his head would've been less and maybe he wouldn't have gone for the suicide