Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

KSG’s RB was savage, sleek and classy! Like super crisp. I just can’t get over how razor sharp he looked in every frame! β€οΈ

You gave perfect words for my thoughts. CLASSSY!!!! Is what he was. Hard to match standards set in calssiness, don't know if that's even a word. Nahi hai to bhi bana denge. Bajaj (ye wala)  jo chahta hai usey mil jata hai πŸ˜Ž

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Hum Hai Rahi Peyar Kay 

Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte ..

That's it ..

Nahin bhi mile toh...I'd be grateful that our paths merged. 😁😊

Life never stops.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

You gave perfect words for my thoughts. CLASSSY!!!! Is what he was. Hard to match standards set in calssiness, don't know if that's even a word. Nahi hai to bhi bana denge. Bajaj (ye wala)  jo chahta hai usey mil jata hai πŸ˜Ž

Exactly, the class and the muted savagery he brought was matchless! I just go back to the scenes and see exactly a regal panther!!!!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

This is so unfair!!!

Every article, news report told us that the actor is leaving the show.

Nobody told me BAJAJ too is leaving along with him. Not done!!! I wasn't prepared to say bye to Bajaj in the show. 

I was so wrong to think just an actor is moving on, when in reality it was the character himself being taken away. 

Edited by Sunn_shine - 3 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Exactly, the class and the muted savagery he brought was matchless! I just go back to the scenes and see exactly a regal panther!!!!

Just the GIFs are enough to force us watch all those scenes, sply everything till Durga Pooja. It was wonderful, things were moving. Best phase of the show. All because of THIS Bajaj. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just the GIFs are enough to force us watch all those scenes, sply everything till Durga Pooja. It was wonderful, things were moving. Best phase of the show. All because of THIS Bajaj. 

I honestly enjoyed all his villainero acts. He was a justified villain and was so so sooooo classy. I shall miss him terribly πŸ˜­

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I honestly enjoyed all his villainero acts. He was a justified villain and was so so sooooo classy. I shall miss him terribly πŸ˜­

That was the beauty of the character, it gave us all different aspects to love. I have to agree.. I shall.. correction- I miss him already.

Today only the hard realisation struck that we just lost πŸ˜­

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why r some goodbyes n farewells so difficult 😭

You know sometimes saying goodbye is the only correct thing to do but you just can't 😭😭😭 

K I'll miss you❀️❀️ and it's the only thing I can rather want to say. I just don't want to say Goodbye to you πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is so unfair!!!

Every article, news report told us that the actor is leaving the show.

Nobody told me BAJAJ too is leaving along with him. Not done!!! I wasn't prepared to say bye to Bajaj in the show. 

I was so wrong to think just an actor is moving on, when in reality it was the character himself being taken away. 

THIS!!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
New episodes have aired. Topic Closed. KZK 2 DT