Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I will only post a farewell after shooting begins. πŸ˜ƒ

same here

shin-chan thumbnail

Alright! 

RB, the character is a legendary one of all time! Thanks to RR❀️

When KZK2 started I was waiting for the day this character enters the show, which was obvious. News started doing rounds and I saw so many names been rumoured to do RB and none impressed me. Maybe RR set standard was so high. (My personal choice was someone else, who is now part of the show.)

Then KSG was finalized. TBH, I felt nothing. I have never followed his any of the show nor his movies, though I have seen him doing 'Sharad' in KZK1 or some Insta clips. So I dint want to judge and thought better decide after watching him onscreen.

KSG's RB promo came, I was likeπŸ˜† But still I wanted to go for it as I knew EK's RB will be promising in real. And it was :) 

• His intro, the bgm played for him, all those build-up given, I mean everything was there for audience to remember! 
  • His screen presence there...I WAS IMPRESSED!!! Then, no looking back. 

Now his version of RB is one of my fav❀️ His comeback scene in Swiss track tops my list of a mass hero's entry in small screen. It was just perfect!!! 

Maybe, this show and its writers dont deserve a brilliant actor like KSG! 

Offscreen too, now I respect him, so I respect his decision and wish him all the success in professional as well as personal life :)

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My last messages there is no bitterness at all lol. I'm ok. Like I said no point in thinking about what could've been because the character will still be treated the same.

Karan in my opinon never should have done this show. For me it's deja vu with his last tv show lol. Karan is a huge name and have strong star power and ekta used him for that. He is the king of romance on tv. How can she seriously mess that up? Lol no one can do romance like that man. The thing is that ekta brings in all these big names and does nothing whatsoever with their character. I feel ekta shouldn't create a grey character if she can't handle one. Bajaj is too good of a character for this show as well as ksg. 

I really don't have a track I can say I even enjoyed. Maybe the initial moments when they first meet but then every track was ruined by the cringeworthy and forced scenes. 

Also karan barely being in the episode was another issue. Bajaj is one of the leads yet he is shown for 30 seconds. How can a character have growth and development? Anyway it's done and I'm glad he left and I don't have to watch. Lol 

Ksg went through a lot with this show as well as his fans. Glad to be leaving here. Take care you all 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally, I'm getting around to writing my farewell message to KSG as Rishabh Bajaj.

In 2019, when he made his entry, I determinedly refused to watch. By then I had glimpses of how the characters had shaped up and I did not want to watch the serial at all! 

Therefore, it was much much later when I watched one of his episodes..I still remember the episode, it was the second party scene, second dance. 

By then, he had started to develop feelings for Prerna. In a twisted way, though I don't credit the creatives with any deep character development, I felt this Mr Bajaj was fashioned on the actor's strengths-  vulnerability, passion and elegance of expression. It was a fine amalgamation of the powerful Mr Bajaj and the actor KSG. 

I started watching the serial. Unfortunately, I had major issues with the fact that most of my time was spent forwarding episodes to catch a glimpse!! I could get into a deeper analysis of why, how. But I am not interested. 

One thing I realised, EK who never pandered to fandoms, was now enjoying  playing games on a weekly basis. 

As a viewer, I have reached the end of my journey with the serial. I am not that invested in daily soaps that I continue to hold onto them, no matter what. I have my own relationship with Mr RBπŸ˜†, the character. 

I am not unhappy anymore, I will look forward to more work from KSG, whenever he is ready. 

KSG - thank you for giving us Mr Rishabh Bajaj. Au Revoir! 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought I wouldn’t post anything but reading all your wonderful posts, I had to share my thoughts. 

I never thought I would or could like the character of Rishab bajaj. I remember my mom watching kzk 1 and falling in love with this character called bajaj. She even stopped eating when he died for the first time in that season. πŸ˜†πŸ§

but then out of sheer boredom I watched the episode of prerna and bajaj’s mehendi when he was erasing the A on her hand with R. And dayuuuuuumm, I was hooked. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€ͺ
KSG has been an amazing actor and I remember watching him as Asad for a while. LOVED him. 😍😍
and then I started to follow him as the magnanimous RB and I was in love. RB is now my friend, my partner and everything else in my lala land,😝 a place I visit when I’m happy, sad, bored, at work or going to sleep, even if that’s for a few minutes. πŸ˜†

So this replacement is shattering that world because I can’t imagine anyone else as RB. And to keep my sanity and imagination running, it has to go. 

I hope someone makes a small show with a character like bajaj and KSG as the main lead. That’s be a dream come true. 
this bajaj had so many layers and it could have been explored in so many ways. 
anyways, all the best to KSG

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Karan, I wish things went differently, I wish you didn't have to leave! This is going to be as heartbreaking as ever. I have bawled my eyes out when I have seen Armaan leave Sanjeevni and been the happiest when he came back. I lost a heartbeat when I saw Asad, he has been the closest to me there have been times I have been mad at him, I have laughed at him and I have cried for him. I always thought you not being Asad had hurt me the most but this right now has been the hardest because I saw you on screen after years and I remember we all went on a crazy roll after the promos were released last year, knowing that you are longer gonna be a part of it is devastating.Mr. Bajaj by far has been the most demanding role you have played and oh so wonderfully! You are the best at what you do and you also know what's best for you. I will miss Bajaj dearly and I also know that there will be no one who could play Bajaj better than you. I love you 3000 Mr.Bajaj.πŸ˜­πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Xoxo

Ps. This feels like QH 2.0 😭❀

Edited by Monali5 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Monali5

Hey Karan, I wish things went differently, I wish you didn't have to leave! This is going to be as heartbreaking as ever. I have bawled my eyes out when I have seen Armaan leave Sanjeevni and been the happiest when he came back. I lost a heartbeat when I saw Asad, he has been the closest to me there have been times I have been mad at him, I have laughed at him and I have cried for him. I always thought you not being Asad had hurt me the most but this right now has been the hardest because I saw you on screen after years and I remember we all went on a crazy roll after the promos were released last year, knowing that you are longer gonna be a part of it is devastating.Mr. Bajaj by far has been the most demanding role you have played and oh so wonderfully! You are the best at what you do and you also know what's best for you. I will miss Bajaj dearly and I also know that there will be no one who could play Bajaj better than you. I love you 3000 Mr.Bajaj.πŸ˜­πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Xoxo

Ps. This feels like QH 2.0 😭❀

πŸ˜­πŸ’”

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dear KSG,

You came to KZK, i came to this forum and only watched you scenes mostly.

you left the show. i left the show.πŸ˜‰

you came back to the show. I came back to the show as well .πŸ˜ƒ

Now you are leaving and I will also leave watching it. anyway used to watch only your scenes.😡

I am happy for you and happy for myself that i don't have to tolerate this show anymore just to have a glimpse of Mr. Bajaj.πŸ˜ƒ

Best of luck for you future show ! Cheers.πŸ‘πŸΌ