KSG Farewell Thread #1 Nt Pg 6

Posted: 3 years ago

DT Note

- Since this is a farewell thread kindly keep all discussion positive.

- No irrelevant post will be allowed in this thread. Keep this thread only for KSG as Bajaj. No other characters or badmouthing of the show will not be accepted.

- All similar threads will be merged.

- Please do not bash or mock members for their opinion.

- We sympathise with all fans of KSG for this heartbreaking news.

KZK2 DT

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear KSG, 

Usually I do know what to say where generally, but whenever it has been my chance to write to you, I have always fumbled. My words dance, and I forget what to say and today it is no less. 

Karan, Mr Bajaj has always been your favourite character, you had said innumerable number of times that you would love to be Mr Bajaj, and when time came you did. And you not only surpassed the target but you were so darn good as Bajaj that even S1 fans couldn't stop admiring you, stop themselves for falling in love with you. Thank you, for not only giving you 500% but also waving that magic of yours on everyone that today they are crying more than your fans themselves. Thank you. 

Karan, Bajaj was very close to my heart, one reason because I loved you as Saurav and was heartbroken to have come to terms that there won't be another character like Saurav Singhania. So when I knew and saw Bajaj, I was in the seventh heaven. Thank you for taking up a grey character that was on purposely tainted black but oh so good. Thank you. 

Karan, like all times I would like to thank you for you character as Bajaj made me meet such wonderful lovely people whom I call family today. Without them life would have been colorful but not as bright as it is today. Thank you.

But biggest of all, Karan, I feel so proud that no amount of money, no amount of convincing, no amount of anything, could deter you from what you preach from what you say. That's the man I stan. I might be very very very sad crying inside and out coz I have to bid farewell and everyone knows how much I cried for days and months together almost, when Saurav ended, when Asad ended, when everything else came to an end. But as a fan I am so proud SO PROUD OF YOU.

Thank you Karan, for being the true hero that you are. You chose people's safety over greed and profits, you chose to keep people safe, you chose health over wealth name and fame. People will blame you, take digs at you, call you with names and what not, but you are the one who without seeing your own gain, prioritised others heath and life and gave up your favourite character. You could heave easily hiked your fees, it could have been easily a PR game, to get buzz but it wasnt, because you prirotised others over your own self. 

The one in most pain today, is you, the one most in tears is YOU... our pain our tears is nothing in place of it, because it is you who has lived Bajaj, you who has devoted and developed Bajaj, it's you who has been Bajaj and made it what he is today. Yet you thought of the bigger picture, and sacrificed everything that you had loved. Thank you. I can't thank you enough. Thank you. 

Thank you for all that you have done, thank you for keeping up to the legacy of Mr Bajaj, thank you for making Mr Bajaj, even better than imagined. Thank you for everything. 

Like you say, something bigger and better will be waiting for both of us. Take care of your health. Take care of yourself. Keep smiling, for in your smile is our day waiting to be made. 

Love

Yours

WaqtZaya.

Ps. In this forum I wrote my first letter to you, on this day last year & life comes in a full circle, as this happens to be the last letter to you, in this forum.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Jispe Hum , Mar Meete 

Usko Pata Bhi nehi

Keya Gila Hum kare 

Woh bhi bewafa bhi nei 

Humne jo Sunlia 

Usne kaha bhi nehi 

Ae dil jara soch kar 

Peyar kar..💔

My Beautiful and Gorgeous Bajju .. 1 year of My Fangirling , 1 year of Fanship With him ...i dont know about the future , but no one could replace him  now from my heart.. i know i dont have experience of 15 years with u , probably i am not your ardent fan even i will never claim myself like that , cos i know my limitation always.....but  i dont know how and when, i try my best to go far away from you so many times.dint want to attach with you, but jo hona tha hogeya..and it is too late for me now to get over , probably i will not never , probably i dont want to ever...So this time i will not cry cos u will be always in my heart..cos jo dil mai hote hai , uska kabhi goodbye nei hote.. For Me u are My , Yeah only My RB2 , My Bajju after My S1 Bajaj n will it forever.. just hope and pray in some parallel universes i will get my Bajju with you in that way how i always wanted ...💔

Ayi thi mai idhar Bajaj fan banke , bass ekta mujhe karan  de diya.. ha i may not get my bajaj in that way from you how i always wanted , but i get to know u that is enough for me now ❤️

At The end , i will miss you karan , i will miss you.. i just hope you will be back SOON with new avatar.. i know this is ur wish n decision.. but whatever if possible pls jaldi laute ana, cos new generation deserves to know an amazing actor like u... Iyea mere dil se ek chota sa wish from u ..ha not as ksgian , but as a chotamota admirer.. All The best ❤️

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

This is such a beautiful post Ankie! I couldn’t stop crying while reading it. 

Like you said, this was his dream role and I am sure it must have been a really tough call to make. But I am so proud of him for having done what’s right. He kept to his words. 

I won’t lie, I really wanted him to come back as Bajaj. I was hoping that PH and EK could negotiate with him but it’s okay. We just have to accept it.

The journey on this forum has been a short but amazing one. It was so much fun to write on PreRish and a big big Thank you to everyone who read my stories! And my AT members, thank you for making this place like a home.

My final shayari for Karan Singh Grover as Rishabh Bajaj

Kash yun hota ki hum hi aap ko jane se roka paate; 

Aapne aanke ki khushi se jyada aapke jane ka ghum hai

Koshish karte hain muskurane ki lekin aankhein har pal num hain;

Jante the ki yeh din jald aayega aur iss dil ko hum tab se samjha rahe the; par jab baat aapki ho toh yeh dil kahan humari sunta hai.. 

Aapke saath hase hume aur aapke saath roye; aapke har dukh sukh ko aapse zyada hum jiye! 

Abh jab waqt aaya hi gaya hai aapse bida lene ka bas yehi kehna chahte hain - iss dil mein aap the, hain aur hamesha rahenge! Aap jahan jahan jayenge hum aapke saath chalenge!! 

Loads of Love, 

Niyati smiley27

Ps: I really really wish, even now. That someone confirms that this is untrue! KARAN SINGH GROVER will continue to play RISHABH BAJAJ! 🥺

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago

And one day you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed, so you'd be spared your pain.

^ This is what I thought when the news broke out.

BUT...despite the pain, I'm grateful that our paths have merged. smiley27

Thank you, KSG! smiley27

It's heartbreaking to watch him leave like this. In March we didn't even know that the airport scene is probably the last we're watching of him. Now with all hopes nearly gone, there's nothing anyone can do. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

😔😔😔May our souls find peace 💔

The lasting impression Karan Singh Grover made as Rishabh Bajaj is not easy to overcome for any other actor, be it big or small, he'll always be Rishabh Bajaj to us who started this journey with him as our Rishabh and wove our PreRish dreams around him.... Whatever happens and whatever anyone says, for us here, KSG will be Rishabh Bajaj and Erica will be Prerna and they both will remain as our PreRish in our dreams and wishes..... in our PreRish Land 💕...The ruthlessness... The arrogance... The authority.... The Bajaj charm that KSG brought to the character Rishabh Bajaj can never be replicated by any other actor, whoever that might be!I can only picture his face whenever I read any story on PreRish.... I can only see him as Rishabh whenever I think of PreRish....I can only think of him as our RB!! 

KSG was, is and will always be The Rishabh Bajaj!!! ❤

It was an amazing experience watching you creating magic as Rishabh....It was my pleasure being a part of your journey... Thank you for this memorable experience!!! 

I wish a great and happy life for you!! 

Edited by esha143 - 3 years ago

This one is for every single member of this Forum whom I have interacted with.

Thank you, for all that you have given me. I thank you for all the memories. May Almighty grant you the pink of  health and that of your families. Love is all we have, love is all we give, it changes forms but like Karan says Only Love Is Real. ❤️ 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago

Hope this is final one from me as i wished last time too when u left

Wishing you good wishes once again.

Bye bye ksg 😳 

Is it sure that he is going 100%

Lets wait..

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Reserving coz I need some time... 

You liked my post a bit early... I've edited it... Go read... 

All the best to KSG for his future endeavors. 

Its heartbreaking for his fans but surely something better might be waiting for all of you🤗

All the best to KSG once again 😊

What an irony last year this time i was jumping at home heis coming he is coming like mad at home people would have called me crazy khergharwale ko pata hain i am crazy when it come to him who cared jo bole wohbole. His first walk and that eyes gave me goose bump and the way he make hisstaff member knot the tie that scene only told he is there to create magic notshowing face not showing anything just hand movement can create magic. Him withcigar i has a separate fan base of it his cruel smile his naughty eyes hiswinks his lips everything his whole face speaks he don’t have to say anythinghis face is enough to express. Eyes bina bole itna kuch bolti hain ke kuchbolne ki zarorat nahi padhti

I still shidder watching the scene when he slap himself andwhen that toungue was out and die basu that mekes me feel  class actor day before this day  he was romancing  just seeing her with eyes no words to speakand when look at her gives goosebumbs and before two days back  confused with his feelings boy was not ableto lit his cigar mr mefra ladkyuon ko hynotysm aata hain he was just class inthat. I don’t want to remember when prena send him to jail i still dare towatch that episode i knew how much i cried that day. Kher chodo  likne bathungi i will keep on writing a bookabout him

Thanks to karan for coming back as bajaj and gave me anotherwonderful experience which i cherish all my life i just wish just wish once hewould have said to prena how much he loved her how much he cared for her justwished and waited always how karan as bajaj will propose her lady love and lifeshayed kuch khwab kabhie pure nahi hote hote to woh khwab nahi hote  haan leinagar woh hua hota to shayed aaj dard kuch kaam hota not a ksgian i am used toit as ksgian phd le rakhi hain bt as bajaj fan since childhood yes.

I only come at india forums when ksg is there and active and this is the first and may be last Jodi at which i joined mujhse Jodi at kabieraaz nahi hain ksgian will understand why i say this but this was different maybe because somewhere ereyone was baja fan here more that anything else and allwere living our childhodd back in this. Whoever wants to give new actor chanceall the best to them i am not i cannot stand anyone at ksg place not in me

I loved the time spend here thanks to all for sparing my tantrums and my dhamkis of leaving at this time dhamki nahi dungi kyun kimujhe nahi pata i will be active or not i will come online also or not will miss you guys... kabhie na kabhie kahi na kahi kisse mod pe wapas zaror milenege shayed yehi mile kya pata ....

Thanks to karan for always there when i need the most i don’tunderstand what connection is there bt still when i join first the work placeand work struggle he was there to relief me relax me through qubool hain thattime he only sighned and then i was going through major problem in personallife with friends he was again there as bajaj. So we have silent connection iknow you will be back again when i will need you the most thanks you oroud tobe a ksgain always