Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

These GIFs were made last week but I delayed the posting because the complete set was supposed to have 8 GIFs. smiley44

Now that this thread may get locked soon. Let me share the last...actually the latest GIF set. Apart from the CG, this is the place where I can share it.❤️

Ofcourse! I'm not stopping GIFing the bits and scenes I loved. 😆

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Now that this thread may get locked soon. Let me share the last...actually the latest GIF set. Apart from the CG, this is the place where I can share it.❤️

Ofcourse! I'm not stopping GIFing the bits and scenes I loved. 😆

THIS.. THIS IS THE REAL BAJAJ. Shanti se ata hai aut hulchul macha deta hai. Thank you for the GIF shruti.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

No shor sharaba about anything, quietly creeps in your (show characters) life and TOOFAN khud hi aa jata hai. This will always be missed. Kudos to KSG for giving this to us. I haven't seen S1 so the only Bajaj for me is and will be him. Though I am too late but I still wish we could see this Bajaj back on screen. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Sorry if I didn't appreciate it enough earlier. I mean I did but I want to again, because iska value aur bad gaya hai. No words spoken.. fir bhi ready to Kill. 😭

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Before getting this thread lock, i want to say some last words for the last time here...

Dear Karan ❤️

-yah i may not be your ardent or loyal fan..and also will not able to be ever and probably i may not want to be probably .for me it is more peaceful to be admirer than being fan. cos after being a fan there comes a great responsibilities , which i may not ever fulfill for you .i have not that power of tolerance, patience and That level of capability . so i am happy to be your one of the mamuli si gopiya than being your radha..jo dur sei tadti rahee apne tarikese jabtak connection rahe ,jab man kare...  kabhi pass na ayee aur pass ane ki chaha bhi na rakhe  ..ha aisa nei kay mai apko roz yad kar payungi , but itna yakeen hai khud pe apko kabhi bhul na payungi.. 

basically i want to confess here , finding you as Bajaj was my one of the greatest invention in ITV fangirling life. i may not  complete my OpRish journey with you, i may not complete My Bajaj journey with you. But you gave me the chance to know you personally , your lifestyle, your old shows ( where ajkal roz ratko mai dmg ki 2 episodes dekke soti hoon😉 ) , your acting power , KaSha.. with whom i could  cherish myself as my own way always.. having in alone or in crowd. jabtak connection rahe... 

shahed hamare Bajaj fangirling apke sath pura na ho paya , lekin thx for giving me some cherishing moments for bajaj as an amazing memory which i could memorize always in a happiest note .. 

shahed idhar ab hamare mulakat na honge ..But i want to believe jaldi kahi aur phase pe hum milenge .. tabbhi shahed apke hi koi joganiya banke , apke ek mamuli sa admirer banke tadne chalee ayenge apne tarikese.. i am really waiting for you karan .. Goodbye nei bolenge . cos goodbye bolnese dubara milne ki chances khatam ho jatee hai .. so ami aschi karan , jaldi amader dekha hobe kono ek notun Oddhaye ❤️. Tabtak Be well Be Happy...❤️

Oppo 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This thread is making me cry 😭

KSG as Bajaj will always be special to me! ❤️💔Yes, I am gladly saying that he was the best Bajaj 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

It's quite unsettling that he will no longer play the character. I won't be able to accept and watch someone else playing RB so this is like permanent the end of Kasauti for me. However, I must admit that Karan, you have always made me grow fond of the characters you played to the point where I would forget that they are fictional and don't exist. You truly breathed life in your characters. Mr. Bajaj would stay special. I have been able to weave so many stories, some on paper but most in my head because you as RB created a whole different universe altogether. The universe that is impossible to forget. The universe that is impossible to let go and the universe that is enchanting! 

. 💔

Edited by IAdoreYou - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

KSG’s RB was savage, sleek and classy! Like super crisp. I just can’t get over how razor sharp he looked in every frame! ❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hum Hai Rahi Peyar Kay 

Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte ..

That's it ..