#2 itni mohabbat karo naa,pt 8 on pg 57 updt on 15/1

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone,here I am again with something new ,but before that I wanna thank u all for loving me so much and for all ur good wishes on my special day, also a big thanks to all of them who dedicated their new stories for me,thanks di ,thanks rida.its really so sweet of all of u .

As a thank u gesture,here I am with a new prologue,a new story whose first season was loved by all,and hope u all love this season also .

So here it is ,

#2 ITNI MOHABBAT KARO NAA

Enjoy the prologue,scroll down for it.

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail

Index

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

cutieruhi thumbnail

Before updating the prologue,I wanna show u all the gift I got from one of my chotu buddy,kenika aka sapna.

Thank u sapna for this beautiful gift,love u.

PROLOGUE

Raman was holding shagun's hand and said-come naa,shagun.dekho naa kitna achcha mausam hai.

Shagun-oh please,mujhe bahut garmi lag rahi hai,please let's go back to our car.

Raman-car kharab ho gayi hai,mechanik thik kar raha hai,so let's enjoy this place.kitna sundar hai sab kuch,u know main bahut saalon baad kisi gaon mein aaya hoon.

Shagun-main toh kabhi nayi aayi,aur naa kabhi aana chahti hoon .it's so hot here.

Raman pulled her to himself and said-come,let me give u some coolness,after all I am so cool .he said pulling her to him and she smiled going closer.

Raman was about to hug her when she pushed him and said-itni jaldi nahi milungi,pehle mujhe dhoondho .she said and ran opposite side.

Raman-shagun ruko naa,it's getting dark.dont play such games.

Shagun-so,aisi jagah par hi log kareeb aate hai,find me and we can come close.she said and ran teasing him while he ran after her.

He was looking for her when he heard some footsteps,he hold her and pulled her to him in a nano second,and before she can say anything,he claimed her lips and start kissing her.

Her eyes got wide in shock and she tried to broke the kiss,but he was crushing her lips mercilessly,when she finally pulled herself apart and before he can understand anything,he got slapped and he heard ,yeh kya badtameezi hai??

Raman saw a girl was standing with furious eyes .

Raman realised his mistake and was about to apologise,when around ten men around them and said-kya hua ishu bitiya.one man asked targeting their guns on raman making him scare to wits.

Before Ishita can say anything,a lady said-isne ishu bitiya ko jabardasti chum liya(he kissed her forcefully)she said making Raman scared while Ishita closed her eyes knowing well that now he will be punished for this sin.

Man-saale hamari Ishu bitiya ko chooya tune,chal baba saheb ke paas.

That's all.

cutieruhi thumbnail

Updated something,have a look.

anonymous2742 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting  prologue

Start the story soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very beautiful prologue so Raman kissed Ishita without seeing her now waiting eagerly to know what happens next please update soon 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wooaahh that's really an interesting one 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb prologue 

Raman kissed Ishita

Let's see what will ishita's father do

Can't wait for next update

Plz continue soon