Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nema123

Police should investigate that. 

They should investigate what he was doing in the last days

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Masand is on whose payroll n done dis blinds ?
KewlDude thumbnail

I have never paid attention to all these before because I was too caught up with my own life.  But now reading all these send a chill down my spine. What all things Sushant was enduring and for how long.  This just breaks my heart ðŸ’”

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@bold: That’s the dangerous part...I have always voiced my support for him although I am not his fan or anything but lately even I have become somewhat detached with all the negativity around him, though I have never bashed him or stopped supporting him in the forum...This is how they systematically kill the names and make them go into oblivion...

This is what hurts the most.

I'm not sure when it happened but I also started detaching myself despite once being a huge fan. Although for me I detached myself from Bollywood in general and not necessarily him.

I'm sure a lot of people started believing these blinds were true...it attacked his self worth, his reputation and his character.

It's disgusting. I'm not on twitter but people like Masand should be charged for cyberbullying and destroying someone's character. Where is lawsuit for him? Instead that @#$$$%%%=÷ Arbaaz is trying to sue Abhinav.

Edited by galaxyfan - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There was an attempt to take away his projects

Police need to investigate how many projects he had in the last 2 years, what happened to them, if it was canceled, why was it done?

Who was spreading the blinds, what was the reason? was it a smear campaign?

If I as a layman can see that something behind the scene was happening, I hope the police can uncover more

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Yup, completely agree. There was a very clear cut series of blinds, rumors and news articles planted to sling mud and tarnish his image. These are more damaging because they slowly start seeping into the subconscious of the reader and people start believing in them. 

I had to admit I was following the Sanjana metoo angle and when there were no refuting of the allegations from Sanjana, I started to believe in them too. She later on made a tiny statement, a week later with no conviction in her statement which sounded like she was trying to save face and her film. 

Anyways, my point is, the news articles were all trying to portray him in a bad light with a difficult and casanova type personality and it stuck. 

I wonder why we never hear these type of blinds on Alia, Ranbir etc. They are either about their up coming wedding plans or movies being shifted. ðŸ¤”

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

Yup, completely agree. There was a very clear cut series of blinds, rumors and news articles planted to sling mud and tarnish his image. These are more damaging because they slowly start seeping into the subconscious of the reader and people start believing in them. 

I had to admit I was following the Sanjana metoo angle and when there were no refuting of the allegations from Sanjana, I started to believe in them too. She later on made a tiny statement, a week later with no conviction in her statement which sounded like she was trying to save face and her film. 

Anyways, my point is, the news articles were all trying to portray him in a bad light with a difficult and casanova type personality and it stuck. 

I wonder why we never hear these type of blinds on Alia, Ranbir etc. They are either about their up coming wedding plans or movies being shifted. ðŸ¤”

@Bold : even when there are casanova type accusations against Ranbir, he takes it in his stride. He has gotten the thickest skin even rhinoceroses will be jealous of 

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KewlDude

@Bold : even when there are casanova type accusations against Ranbir, he takes it in his stride. He has gotten the thickest skin even rhinoceroses will be jealous of 

Capacities for taking on dirt varies from person to person I suppose. 

Being a star kid I guess they probably see these type of allegations against their family member since they were little. So they are somewhat conditioned. 

Anyways that's beyond the scope of this discussion

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KewlDude

Ranbir has never been accused of molestation. And he has the comfort that there is no conspiracy going on to finish him.