Users

Frequent Posters

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Nainon ne bhandhi kaisi dor

Part 2

It was the second day of raman at office, he reluctantly enters the cabin of Ishita and start arranging the files there. He prepare the coffee he gets startled as door gets open he turn and find ishita standing there. He looks down ishita smiles at him and says: wow i am impressed. She walks inside and takes the cup of coffee she takes a sip and start praising the coffee. Raman gets happy and says: sachi you liked the coffee. Ishita nods and gets surprised seeing his childish antics. She felt a sudden pull seeing his innocence. She has never seen any man this much innocent. She silently sits on her chair and start the day. Raman being very dedicated focus on his work and complete every task efficiently. 

Raman and ishita were in lift moving down the lift jerks making raman fall on ishita he tries to straighten himself but ishita held his shirt in her fist and close her eyes feeling scared. Lift gets stable raman looks at ishita face and says: maam ishita open her eyes and leaves his shirt raman moves away from ishita feeling awkward. Soon lift open both walks out. The rest of the day passed in blink raman return home and gets engrossed in work at home. Otherside as usual ishita makes herself busy with nightclubs and drinks.

Soon time start passing it has been eight months that raman is working under ishita he uses to feel conscious with her gaze and her closeness but raman maintain a safe distance from ishita. Otherside ishita was blown away by raman innocent nature he never tried to have advantage of ishita bold nature and his passion for work also amazed ishita. One day raman return from office and find his mother talking on phone seeing raman toshi jee ends the call and ask raman to sit beside her. Raman smiles at his mother and settles beside her and asks: what happened maa you are looking very happy.

Toshi shook her head and takes raman hand in her hand and says: puttar pandit jee has told me a rishta for you they are very nice people her name is pretika she has done masters in economics abhi school mein parhati hai she forwarded an envelope containing pretika picture and continue to say: puttar dekh kitni soni kuri hai

Raman gives the envelope back and says: maa abhi kiya jaldi hai let rinki and romi become responsible phr mein shadi ka sochonga

Toshi adamantly shook her head and says: puttar you know na i dont have time ye cancer muje andar hi andar kha raha hai i want to see you settled

Raman gets sad and says: dont say like this maa you are having treatment i will jot let anything happen to you aur kamana para aur kamaonga dusri naukri karonga

Toshi: puttar meine pata nhe konsa acha karam kiya tha jo muje tum mila per phr bhi puttar mere liye aik baar pretika say mil. Raman nods and gets agree to toshi jee. Next day raman was engrossed in working he was entering the figures but stops as ishita from behind says: no stop you are putting wrong figure. Raman turns and find ishita standing he tries to get up but ishita makes him sit back she leans forward and enters the figure raman heart start pumping at fast rate while ishita closes her eyes taking his fragrance. 

Seeing himself getting lost in her raman tries to straighten up but ishita saree got stuck in his waist coat button making ishita fall on him involuntarily raman hands moved and held ishita from waist preventing her to fall again feeling her supple soft skin raman takes a deep breath while ishita felt her whole body on fire with his nere touch she had been used to mans touches but raman touch was different she looks at raman who was laying under her with close eyes. She traces her finger on his face raman opens his eyes and his voice came out a mere whisper: maam.. ap

Ishita put finger his lips and says: let ne feel you. Raman shook his head and says: this is wrong.. ishita wraps her arms around his neck and start dropping wet kisses on his face raman tries to come out of her hold but was unsuccessful ishita caresses his stubble and says: kabhi kisi ne tumhaain bataya hai how handsome you are. Tumhari green eyes.. your milky complexion aur this she touches her cheeks with his raman had enough of ishita he pushes her making ishita fall down raman turns away and closes her fist in anger ishita took a moment to understand that she is on ground

Ishita nose flared up with anger she stands on feet and makes raman look at her and clutches his collar shouting: what the hell how dare you raman frees his collar and pushes her again and shouts: enough maam. You crossed your limit today

Ishita: i think you said wrong. It was you who crossed limit today not me i am your boss i can do anything wesy bhi kiya galat kiya i have just praised you. I am ishita vishwanathan iyer i write my destiny

Raman: i know i am your employee but it doesn't give you any right you tried to force yourself

Ishita: what?? You wrongly accused me just wait and watch i will ruin you she storm out of the room angrily. Raman closes his eyes in frustation. His phone rings it was from his mother he takes a deep breath and says: hello maa sab theek hai

Toshi: wo aj pretika aur uski family dinner ko kal lunch pay bula lon

Raman: maa i am ready for marriage

Toshi gets surprised she asks: sach raman meine sahi suna you agreed for marriage

Raman: haan maa

Toshi: thats great. Tu khush hai na raman

Raman: maa ap khush hona to mein bhi khush hoon. Acha maa office mein kaam hai ghar akar baat karta hoon

Toshi: acha puttar apna khayal rakhna

Raman ends the call and start engrossed in work after few hours. His intercom rings he takes it and got computer generated message that ishita is calling him in her cabin right now raman sweats and gets scared thinking whats running in ishita mind he goes to her cabin and knocks getting positive response he enters the cabin. Ishita was sitting she looks at him and forward a file towardd raman and says: this is what you deserve.

Raman takes the file and opens it and gets shocked seeing its content. It states that raman is promoted to general manager post. He looks on and says: ye kiya hai

Ishita smirks and says: your punishments first part

Raman: no i dont accept this

Ishita: you don't have any choice raman either you have to accept it or resign by paying 2 crores. Ground slips away from his feet his shoulder drops and says: what you will get by doing this

Ishita: you will get it when you will see your second part of punishment. Raman couldn't believe his ear he was still rooted to its place ishita gets up and walks towards raman and says: you are not willing to take promotion aur 2 crores tum arrange nhe kar sakty phr kiya karogay

Raman eyes got filled with tears he looks down and says: maam please dont do this i beg you 

Ishita: let me give you a way out you know i am very soft hearted 

Raman looks on while ishita held his shoulder and says: spend a night with me. Making raman shocked he moves back and shook his head in negative. Ishita smirks and takes the file placed it on raman hand and says: rest is up to you. Thinks about my offer. You have 24 hours

She waks back to her chair and says: now you can leave mr Raman kumar bhalla. I have lot of work. Raman walks out of the cabin engrossed in thoughts.

Thats it my dear friend waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

good

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting updt

Ishita is cunning while Raman is innocent

She trapped him and put a weird condition

Let's see how Raman come out clean

Updt soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Naino ne  Bandhi kaisi dor

teaser

raman looks at the hotel room which was decorated with red flower he gulps his saliva he was trembling in fear when soft hands gets wrapped around his waist he couldnt stop himself from closing his eyes taking her fragnance. ishita smirk seeing raman getting lost in her and thinks: mr bhalla you are also same as other men this innocence is just a drama.. pressing herself more into him she drags raman to the bed pushing him back she settles on his hips

raman looks at ishita  who was dressed in black nightie while her hairs were curled and tied up in messy bun. raman looks down unable to look at her due to her revealing dress. ishita makes him look at her and says: finally i got you raman.. now dont fake that you are shy or uncomfortable let have fun together

she put his hand near her heart raman tries to struggle but ishita undone his shirt button swiftly and leans forward to kiss him but raman hurriedly gets up making ishita shock. she tries to say something but raman fold  his hands and goes on his knees and says: please maam for god sake dont do this. i cant arrange money nor i can continue this job aur ye sab chee.. please dont take advantage of my helplessness i beg you maam dont do this. ishita was looking at him trying to understand  him.

thats it my dear friends waiting for your comments

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting tzr 

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting tzr Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope ishita realises that Raman is different from other man n let’s him do the job n both slowly fall each other 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di

Hope ishu should realise that raman is different from other men's 

Thanx for the pm