|| 1 Year Of Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum || ~Celebration Thread~

Posted: 3 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/utUHQo6.gifA Year Ago:  17th June 2019https://i.imgur.com/utUHQo6.gif

https://i.imgur.com/utUHQo6.gifToday:  17th June 2020https://i.imgur.com/utUHQo6.gif

Could the date be any more special ❤️

I am sure that for any KHKTian, forgetting their own birthday is a possibility but forgetting the premiere date of Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum will never happen whatsoever!!!❤️ 

A date etched in our memory FOREVER❤️💖

fiore-immagine-animata-0348

This marvellous journey of a year has been nothing less than a roller coaster not only for our RoNakshi but also for us, RoNakshians!

Rohit and Sonakshi subtley made their way into our hearts right from Day 1 and we couldn't help but be hypnotized by the magic they had created💖

Sorry, did I say 'had created'?! My bad!

The RoNakshi magic had us enthralled earlier, now and will leave us spellbound forever ❤️❤️

Such is their charm that even a slight movement they make towards each other sends chills down our spines and would literally set our screens on🔥🔥 Their mesmerizing hugs and forehead touches are to die for😍

Every song played on them now is officially a RoNakshi song! Not only this, any song we listen to makes us visualise only and only RoNakshi ❤️🔥

The power they hold is beyond infinity ❤️💝

Talking about the crazy journey of the fandom.. Gosh! The trend #NoSonakshiNoKPK is more than enough to prove the madness KHKTians own!!! 

From trending the KHKT hashtag every morning after the episode aired, to trending even those hashtags which weren't official, and the endless tweets KHKTians posted to save our remarkable show! CRAZY! The fandom truly has been unique and special in every aspect 😘

The forum wasis! Frankly speaking, words aren't enough to praise the talent and madness you guys own! Honestly, when I first learnt that there are forums for discussion on 'ITV shows', I thought it was purely ridiculous to waste so much time on any Indian soap opera! 

How wrong can one be?!!!

The episode discussions, the hilarious speculations, the crazy analysis, the awesome wishlists and the outstanding fanfics, OS, SS, etc. all the members came up with has been a treat to read!! I am sure it must be even more fun to pen those down!! 

This journey of a year has been very, very memorable! A big thank you to each and every KHKT forum member ❤️❤️❤️

How can I end this without mentioning KarPika and the entire cast!!!

Dipika Kakar Ibrahim and Karan V Grover with <i>Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum </i>cast.

Mere words can't express their potential and the brilliance these guys possess!!! They are just PERFECT❤️💖❤️

Hmm.... I realised that this became more of an acknowledgement and farewell kinda post than what it should have been😳😂 

Just assuring everyone, this is a celebration thread itself as the title suggests, there's no need to write farewell posts😉🤭😂

LET THE PARTY BEGINNNNNNNNNN

🥳🥳

fuochi-d-artificio-immagine-animata-0065fuochi-d-artificio-immagine-animata-0065

Cheers GIF Emoji

Cheers to One Year of KHKT🥂🥳

Edited by Sakpika - 3 years ago

(Looks creepy right 🙈 Courtesy: Some random website 🤪 Didn't have time to create one myself 🙈😂)

Do we need rules for a celebration thread 🤔🤔

Of course we do😉😉

The only rule:

Members are requested to have their masti level switched to the maximum as we celebrate 1 year of Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Sakpika - 3 years ago

Credit For The Two Wonderful Edits of RoNakshi:

cute-alysmiley10

Your creativity and editing skills truly assisted in making the thread look more artistic and wonderful!!! You know, bina koi special RoNakshi edits ke yeh thread adhura types hotasmiley27

Thanks a ton❤️

Sorry guys, due to my schedule and time constraints (time constraints of completing this thread by 12😉), I couldn't put in too much effort in this😔 Had to complete it within 20 minutes🙁🙁

Nonetheless, the Celebration Thread is now open for everyonesmiley40smiley41

Hopefully all the former members too will join the partysmiley42smiley41

Congratulationssmiley40smiley40smiley10smiley10

It's now one whole year of RoNakshi entering our lives and constituting a major part of our free time since thensmiley10smiley27smiley40🥳

Yipeeeeee🥳🥳

We've completed one whole year

It's time to party❤️

Sakshi, this thread is just BEAUTIFUL❤️❤️❤️

I loved every bit of it☺️

Thanks for the effort❤️

I shall thank you more nicely tomorrow as I have to go and sleep now❤️😆

Good night ronakshians🤗❤️

Wooohooooo 🥳🥳🥳

KHKT is a one year baby guys !!! Clap ! Clap ! 🥳👏🥳

Congratulations everyone ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Do i have to say in words Sakshi... The thread is magically awesome !!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💖

Okay Good Night for now Ronakshians will meet in the morning !! 😳❤️

Okay, my mom is giving me the 'Go To Sleep' glares so see you all in the morning guys🤗❤️

Ronakshilicious dreams to all❤️❤️😳

Congo to our wonderful show with the awesome trio.

Sandip , KVG and our one and only DKI

Congratulations 

This was one of the best tv shows In India

Sakshi, this thread is soooooo well designed❤️

I can read the entire message again and again and again☺️❤️

Your thread has made this day even more special; I feel so nostalgic now⭐️😭

The entire RoNakshi and fandom journey has been written so well and so accurately with perfection❤️❤️❤️

Those animations have made this look even more beautiful ❤️💖❤️

Thank you and I love you🤗❤️