Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

Exactly my point. There are valid concerns and convos abo it mental health and systematic exclusion that can be had from this.

If and only if people don’t get carried away by emotions and start blaming everyone who existed in sushanths universe for not doing this and that for him. 

Those extreme accusations of murder By some dilute the whole convo and make the Narrative a goddamn circus 

Blaming award skits of SRK, Deepika's tweet or whatever, calling someone a murderer and all that bullshit is wrong but most people I've seen are speaking up about the exclusion and character assassination that Sushant himself talked about, that is what is making people react like this. Anyone who says it's a murder is an idiot, but we cannot ignore what Sushant went through either.

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Exactly my point. There are valid concerns and convos abo it mental health and systematic exclusion that can be had from this.

If and only if people don’t get carried away by emotions and start blaming everyone who existed in sushanths universe for not doing this and that for him. 

Those extreme accusations of murder By some dilute the whole convo and make the Narrative a goddamn circus 

Majority of the public outrage is towards Karan, Bhatts,Aditya and Co and Alia by association which is understandable. 

Also the fact that Rajeev Masand has not spoken a word only proves that there infact was a smear campaign.

But again, it's SM and India has a billion people. You can't dictate the conversation. The calling out of structural power was necessary though and am glad that's happening. Hopefully that's the only part that would stay on.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=

[/QUOTE]

It has already become a circus . People who didn’t even know Sushant are giving interviews and blaming x,y ,z . And we know how gullible Indian public is . I mean they are believing someone like KRK out of all people 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

If that is so...and if those 100 deserved to be in the Industry but star kids have already reserved those slots ..then yes it is justified...u dont have any right to judge someone's mental condition...not everyone has same mental strength ...idiot ass licker of nepotistic industry

This idiot thinks as if it is very easy for someone to take his own life...idiot i will give u a rope and ask u to hang urself and see if u can do that...

Edited by WexQuasExort - 3 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Very insensitive remark. Empathy RGV? You meant something else, I understand. Please work on your articulation and do meditate.

How does he know he was not satisfied and content with what he has achieved or he wasn’t a fighter? I don't think finance was the root cause. May be fame that is a double etched sword or may be he got too much into the characters of his movie Chichore or may be his loneliness. There could be umpteenth reasons.  Depression is a disease, if he has not understood till now.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Majority of the public outrage is towards Karan, Bhatts,Aditya and Co and Alia by association which is understandable. 

Also the fact that Rajeev Masand has not spoken a word only proves that there infact was a smear campaign.

But again, it's SM and India has a billion people. You can't dictate the conversation. The calling out of structural power was necessary though and am glad that's happening. Hopefully that's the only part that would stay on.

Exactly, why is Masand gone into hiding, wasn't he the one who posted the blind.

There needs to be questions that need to be asked

Which movies were signed and canceled

Why was he not acknowledged for his performances in award shows

Why was he sidelined in shows and mocked

Who ran the smear campaign

Why did he say he would be thrown out and that he had no godfather

Why did he say he wasn't invited to parties and he felt leftover

Was there any attempt to ban him from the 6 big production houses as mentioned in the news and media.

Who was spreading the blinds on him, what was the motive

Any of this may not be the reason for his death, but it may have definitely contributed to his mental condition and there's never an appropriate time to ask the questions and question the system.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

System is corrupted n abusing power , ppl must be educated n awareness like mental health like tat systematic bullying , isolating , destroying others lives........ wat it is called , it can be planned ....Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So basically RGV is saying that Sushant should have being content with what he had coz his situation is better than others.....Ignorance at it best Mr. RGV🤢

If the situation is this bad in Bollywood (Hindi film industry), I can't imagine what it's like in the South...maybe people there should make their voices heard as well about their own issues...

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He was sick ram gobal Verma

He died off a very painful sickness !

aish. thumbnail

He's basically saying 'jo hai uss mein khush raho'.

How conveniently are people even able to ignore the constant mental torture that he went through? I'm sorry, but I'm the kind of person who would feel bad if someone made fun of me publicly, even slightly. Sushant was like us, a common boy from a small city with big dreams, who was constantly insulted and made to realise that he just didnt fit in or belong there. It's not about being popular or having fans, its about being respected in your workplace.

Maybe some people can make peace with it, he couldnt. I guess I can relate to him that way.